Options

Who has taken over max Clifford?

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,155
Forum Member
✭✭
Since max Clifford got sent down who has taken his clients on?

Somebody must be advising kerry katona and Co.

Comments

• Options
    twellstwells Posts: 1,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since max Clifford got sent down who has taken his clients on?

Presumably, his PR company continues. He had lots of people working for him. He didn't close his doors did he?
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twells wrote: »
    Presumably, his PR company continues. He had lots of people working for him. He didn't close his doors did he?

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be represented by his company. Only perhaps Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris, Chris Denning and Stuart Hall.

I'm surprised they have any clients left.
  • Options
    Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    Doris Stokes?
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wondered this when he was due to be sentenced and found out after 2 mins of digging.

Max has a daughter Louise Clifford who worked for his company (which is now in liquidation). She started a new company - Borne Media who seemed to carry on in the same premises, same clients etc etc (Lauren the Towie pout is still with them).

When they first started out they had the directors listed, most seemed to have been ex staff of Max Clifford (including Louise but now their website has taken this off). I wouldn't be surprised if Max is pulling the strings whilst at Her Majestey's pleasure. http://bornemedia.co.uk/clients/
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His cell mate?
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His Inner Demons?
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,108
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    I wondered this when he was due to be sentenced and found out after 2 mins of digging.

Max has a daughter Louise Clifford who worked for his company (which is now in liquidation). She started a new company - Borne Media who seemed to carry on in the same premises, same clients etc etc (Lauren the Towie pout is still with them).

When they first started out they had the directors listed, most seemed to have been ex staff of Max Clifford (including Louise but now their website has taken this off). I wouldn't be surprised if Max is pulling the strings whilst at Her Majestey's pleasure. http://bornemedia.co.uk/clients/

It does look like smoke and mirrors, as it was reported Lauren Goodger had immediately removed any mention of Clifford from her social media pages. Boux Avenue (another former client of sex offender Clifford) stated when he was found guilty that they'd terminated their contract in 2013, but here they are with Borne.

It was also reported they'd he mysteriously took out a £3m mortgage on his house and of course his wife divorced him....
    Mrs Clifford filed for divorce on the grounds of his “unreasonable behaviour”, and papers reveal that the "final incident" was August 18 2012, just under four months before his arrested in December
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kind of explains why half the z-listers are still flying high in the likes of the Daily Fail, etc.

Others just moving his money and interests around to safe havens by the look of it?
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why, does it look like Kerry has any rational direction?
    Charles Manson?
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Louise.....She didn't just get that job, she had to work for it..do A'levels while having another round of surgery and get a degree. The A'level English exam did go in her favour, because essay question was about Max's work because he had been prolific because of the David Mellor affair with Antonia Sanchez....
  • Options
    CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Can associates who represents andre and katona might of taken some of his clients