Voice (US) Season 4-Starts March 25th

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    KToure wrote: »
    I disagree, I think with the right material Michelle can win it all. She's be far more consistent through the rounds than the heavily pimped Sarah Simmons (who IMO should have lost her K.O round).

Michelle IMHO had the best performance of the night (and the public don't seem to disagree)!
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KToure wrote: »
    Michelle IMHO had the best performance of the night (and the public don't seem to disagree)!

Bingo. Was just about to say that. I thought Michelle stole the show. Just fantastic. I dunno why, I just don't see anything special about Amber, she's good but kinda overrated :o Also, I was surprised Judith wasn't the one on top, probably one of the lowest in the rank last night.

For me :-

1) Michelle Chamuel
    2) Caroline Glaser
    3) Sarah Simmons
    4) Amber Carrington
    5) Cáthia
    6) Josiah Hawley
    7) Judith Hill
    8) VEDO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    WOW danielle is so natural on stage. Front winner along with amber.

I love me some sasha allen if she keeps adding a personality to each of her new performances like tonight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cost_Short wrote: »
    WOW danielle is so natural on stage. Front winner along with amber.

I love me some sasha allen if she keeps adding a personality to each of her new performances like tonight

I'm glad you said that because I was feeling that too! I said that I thought Sasha's downfall would be her classical voice. But omg she really loosened up last night and was amazing. She stole the show for me, with Danielle a very very close second. Last night was better than Monday night.

Last night for me :-

1) Sasha Allen
    2) Danielle Bradberry
    3) Holly Tucker
    4) The Swon Brothers
    5) Garrett Gardner
    6) Karina Iglesias
    7) Justin Rivers
    8) Kris Thomas

I really can't call the eliminations though. I'll take a guess

Team Adam - *I can't call it. His team are so strong. I'd say Judith Hill but I can't see him letting her go*
    Team Shakira - Karina Iglesias
    Team Usher - Josiah Hawley
    Team Blake - Justin Rivers
    Forum Member
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    I'm glad you said that because I was feeling that too! I said that I thought Sasha's downfall would be her classical voice. But omg she really loosened up last night and was amazing. She stole the show for me, with Danielle a very very close second. Last night was better than Monday night.

Last night for me :-

1) Sasha Allen
    2) Danielle Bradberry
    3) Holly Tucker
    4) The Swon Brothers
    5) Garrett Gardner
    6) Karina Iglesias
    7) Justin Rivers
    8) Kris Thomas

I really can't call the eliminations though. I'll take a guess

Team Adam - *I can't call it. His team are so strong. I'd say Judith Hill but I can't see him letting her go*
    Team Shakira - Karina Iglesias
    Team Usher - Josiah Hawley
    Team Blake - Justin Rivers

Blake and Shakira pick good group songs. Even their duet was great. Love "Need You Now."

Team Adam is so strong. Just, wow. Can't see a clear lead from that team...but I just watched the eliminations and I say that you were 3/3 correct.

TEAM ADAM:
    WOW, I thought Judith was going to be bottom 2 but NOPE. iTunes chart isn't that reliable if you're not in the top 30 or something. Judith and Amber saved. Adam saved Sarah. Cute dimples left :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blake and Shakira pick good group songs. Even their duet was great. Love "Need You Now."

Team Adam is so strong. Just, wow. Can't see a clear lead from that team...but I just watched the eliminations and I say that you were 3/3 correct.

TEAM ADAM:
    WOW, I thought Judith was going to be bottom 2 but NOPE. iTunes chart isn't that reliable if you're not in the top 30 or something. Judith and Amber saved. Adam saved Sarah. Cute dimples left :(

Are they not doing it like last season - Where the lowest votes go, regardless of which team they're in? Then again, if they did it like that we'd have probably lost 3/4 of Ushers team :p

I agree Team Adam is very strong. Judith must be really popular considering she was definitely one of the weakest on Monday night.
    I think at the moment I'm rooting for Sasha Allen and Michelle Chamuel.
    Forum Member
    Toy_Hero wrote: »
    Are they not doing it like last season - Where the lowest votes go, regardless of which team they're in? Then again, if they did it like that we'd have probably lost 3/4 of Ushers team :p

I agree Team Adam is very strong. Judith must be really popular considering she was definitely one of the weakest on Monday night.
    I think at the moment I'm rooting for Sasha Allen and Michelle Chamuel.

I am rooting for sasha and michelle too. Blake's team isnt stronger as a whole but the winner of the itunes race is danielle by a far margin.

I thought The format will be the same as last season starting next week?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am rooting for sasha and michelle too. Blake's team isnt stronger as a whole but the winner of the itunes race is danielle by a far margin.

I thought The format will be the same as last season starting next week?

Awesome. Still yet to see any of the results show :( The links on 1channel won't work. Mehhh I'll wait and hopefully i'll find a decent link
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    No discussions on this?

Blake and Adam dominating so far to no surprise what so ever, pretty much what I expected. Not sure if it's down to Usher and Shakira having their first season here or just plain bad picks from them. Both got a strong contestant left, but as I said a few weeks back, can't see either of them ever winning (though Michelle is doing a great job so far and has gotten over brilliantly)

Danielle has got herself over massively with the fans, hot favorite to win now and simply dominating I-Tunes.

Miranda/Blake performance on the results show was pretty emotional. Emotional is probably an understatement actually.
  • suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW! incredible episode since they launched the voice in US. Amber's version of Skyfall is simply stunning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's pretty easy to see that Danielle is gonna win. I think she's the clear winner. The only person that I could see giving her competition is Michelle. I'm surprised Sarah got eliminated. I thought she would be a favourite. I'm still kinda surprised Holly is still there, she's pretty dull :o

Well it's no surprise from me, but I'm still favouring Sasha Allen - She's awesome!! I didn't really care for her performance of Without You and really thought she was gonna get cut last night. In saying that, her performance with The Swon Brothers was just incredible! I'm not even surprised Judith got eliminated. I remember from her audition I thought she would be a finalist, but since the live shows started, I felt like nobody really took to her. She was always lagging at the end on Itunes.

My favourite performance so far has been Sasha's version of Next To Me. It just sounds so catchy. Sasha or Michelle to win :cool:
  • Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talking of the Swon Brothers Toy_Hero, I can't believe how much they have grown on me as performers. I didn't rate them at all pre-live shows and was quite shocked they got a turn-around. But Blake chose wisely as they have proven to be consistently pleasant to listen to - though I may have to rethink my status as an Eagles fan as I didn't know the Seven Bridges Road track they performed on the last show .

Though I am not saying they will win, I think they might have a very successful career from this as they fill a niche that seems a little empty right now, unlike the rest of the competitors.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm rooting for Sasha, just goes to show that people who lose in the Battle Rounds stil have potential with the voters. Although, of course the person who beat her in the battles (Amber) is still going strong.

Absolutely gutted Judith left but it wasn't actually such a shock. I would have loved her to win though.
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rooting for Danielle for the win but think Michelle will win
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talking of the Swon Brothers Toy_Hero, I can't believe how much they have grown on me as performers. I didn't rate them at all pre-live shows and was quite shocked they got a turn-around. But Blake chose wisely as they have proven to be consistently pleasant to listen to - though I may have to rethink my status as an Eagles fan as I didn't know the Seven Bridges Road track they performed on the last show .

Though I am not saying they will win, I think they might have a very successful career from this as they fill a niche that seems a little empty right now, unlike the rest of the competitors.

I'm really surprised they are doing well. i thought after they nearly got cut in the first week, their days would be numbered but they're doing really well. I loved their performance of Fishing In The Dark - Haha it's such a great country song :D
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    I'm rooting for Sasha, just goes to show that people who lose in the Battle Rounds stil have potential with the voters. Although, of course the person who beat her in the battles (Amber) is still going strong.

Absolutely gutted Judith left but it wasn't actually such a shock. I would have loved her to win though.

I thought Sasha would probably get cut in the first week. I thought her classical training would probably be her downfall but she's been going from strength to strength. I'm really glad she's with Shakira now because I think if she had stayed with Adam she would have been gone by now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hannah wrote: »
    Rooting for Danielle for the win but think Michelle will win

She certainly got the best reception of the night from the live audience this week :eek:

I think you may be right Hannah. Michelle's unique persona plus Usher's army of fans could be enough to see her win this thing, though of the 5 left there is only one I can't see winning it. I won't leave any spoilers for those still to catch up, but at least there were no surprises this week re: who went home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone still following? I just watched the semi-final and everything is on track :D

Really growing to love the Swon Bros :o
    Dannielle consistent as always and that second cheesy performance surely guarantees a place in the final.
    Sasha. Oops with the Whitney cover, but Shak's Donna Summer pick may have saved her arse?
    Michelle. Compelling to watch as always and the live audience certainly seem to love her.
    Amber. Bored now.

My pick for the finals: SB, Michelle and Dannielle.

EDIT: Can't seem to find a link for this week's The Voice AU anywhere, so if anyone watches and has one, could you PM it me? Thanks. If I don't get one, I may be forced to watch our home version, which is excruciating by comparison.
  • whiteswanwhiteswan Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another great season IMHO.

Glad to see Country doing so well - but even I am surprised that Blakes still got 2 acts in it - whilst Shakira & Adam are both out.

That Whitney song did sasha allen no favours......

Bring On The Final !

Would be really interesting if Michelle actually won - strike one for the Geeks !

Terry Mcdermott is in the UK for the next week or two - nothing around Manchester or I may have popped along to say hello !

Nice to see Holy Buckets & Tony Luca back also.

Dave