Xbox One Ghosts people look in

dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
Forum Member
✭✭
This isn’t for COD arguments just straight up who wants to play!
I’m getting Ghosts hopefully when my X1 arrives 22nd and was wondering if anyone is up for getting some names together and playing together. Just put your GT below and the game type you play. Nearer the time I’ll just do a post with everyone involved and their game type.

BO2 made it very clear to me that to do any good you need team mates who play the obj, so get involved.

This time round there is a clan battles. So again there is a possibility we could even set up a clan in Elite

The Rules!!!

Have a k/d higher than 0.01. That’s right, does it really matter how good someone as long as they are that person who gets you B Dom.

Not abusive to each other, at the end of the day it’s a game.

Play the objective.

Comments

• He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    I was going to be a full battlefield convertor this year, but after playing the beta i may be back in the Call of Duty camp, that game is poor, and i can't see how 64 players will help it.

I'm still unsure if i'm getting this as i don't have it pre-ordered, but i do have over £150 on my xbox live ID, so i may download this on launch or a while after when i get sorted with my other games.
  • cooltvcooltv Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind playing but I only play for fun, I mainly just run around the maps and hope for the best as the game is too fast paced for me. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cooltv wrote: »
    I don't mind playing but I only play for fun, I mainly just run around the maps and hope for the best as the game is too fast paced for me. :)

Yeah me too, dont mind being part of a clan but I dont play often enough (every day) for it to be worth it.

If you want to add me please feel free my GT is "the doctor no9"

Cant be bothered with all the "prestige x 10 crowd" Just want to play the game and have fun (my K/D ratio is WAY beyond redemption!)

Am I the only one who feels a bit of "peer pressure / self-conscious " when playing games like this from other plays which sours the experience to the point where I just cant be bothered to play online at all. (probably just me!)
  • dazzy71dazzy71 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just registered DigitalSpyUK as a clan name, feel free to apply. Its just a bit of fun . Dont know whether they will be clan ops, but again if you join then there is no pressure to participate.

Feel free to join https://elite.callofduty.com/ghostsclan/c/0011a588