she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP's recent tweet about the King/Prince non frog,

Katie Price/Jordan‏@MissKatiePrice
    Amazing thing he actually goes to work and doesn't take xx

Pete worked the same job she did after they got together. Plus he carried on with the music in his studio.
    Alex carried on with his Cagefighting until she told him to give it up. Then he did his own bit on Big Brother.
    Leo, now we all thought he was a sponger, but she insisted he was wealthy, and that he was a model.

So why the jibes? If she wasn't happy with what they did for a living why did she marry/get engaged to them?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    KP's recent tweet about the King/Prince non frog,

Katie Price/Jordan‏@MissKatiePrice
    Amazing thing he actually goes to work and doesn't take xx

Pete worked the same job she did after they got together. Plus he carried on with the music in his studio.
    Alex carried on with his Cagefighting until she told him to give it up. Then he did his own bit on Big Brother.
    Leo, now we all thought he was a sponger, but she insisted he was wealthy, and that he was a model.

So why the jibes? If she wasn't happy with what they did for a living why did she marry/get engaged to them?

Cummon Fizgig.........you know the answer.
    KP only indulges in publicity..........good or bad.

I find her quite ridiculous but I've got to take my hat off to her in the media-whoring stakes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cummon Fizgig.........you know the answer.
    KP only indulges in publicity..........good or bad.

I find her quite ridiculous but I've got to take my hat off to her in the media-whoring stakes.

The only thing she's achieving is infamy. Most of the nation think badly of her. Is that worth the ££? Not to most people. I didn't know you admired media **** DD.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    Apparently on her Twitter Kevin is a keeper, she says it's amazing he goes to work and doesn't take...a dig at the exes...give it time Katie wait and see what he buys you for Valentines day...or should i say you buy and tell everyone he paid...til you get divorced then you will let us know you had to buy everything.
    And to think only a few months ago she was tweeting about "cuddling up with her man Leo by the fire" .
    Now it's cuddling up with Kev . Must be like sleeping with an oil slick with all that baby oil.
    I wonder how much he earns for taking his clothes off ? Can't be great earnings.Yet she bangs on as if he was filming in a major role in a James Bond movie. Awe,poor freaky-freak,reduced to this.A stripping tiler. You have to laugh at her. Well,I do.:)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Gaydar's STILL off the scale with Kev......:D :eek:
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Wonder how long it will be before she encourages him to 'give up work', then[...]gives us the same old "he was living off me" excuse.

You've peeked at the script!
    Forum Member
    My Gaydar's STILL off the scale with Kev......:D :eek:
    I know. Many people feel the same.;)
    Maybe it is a marriage of convenience for both of them.He gets "made a star" (according to her) ,and she gets to pretend she doesn't care about public opinion yet again.Freaky creature.
    I wonder if her telling him to "keep all his stuff at his mum's" was a euphemism for,"Don't fink yer sleeping wiv me sunshine.":p
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I know. Many people feel the same.;)
    Maybe it is a marriage of convenience for both of them.He gets "made a star" (according to her) ,and she gets to pretend she doesn't care about public opinion yet again.Freaky creature.
    I wonder if her telling him to "keep all his stuff at his mum's" was a euphemism for,"Don't fink yer sleeping wiv me sunshine.":p

She won't 'make him a star'. She can't bear it if anyone gets more publicity than her.

She'll have had sex morning, noon and night when the relationship started, but I bet 6 months down the line it'll be down to 'Not tonight Kev, I've got a headache' ad infinitum.

:D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4791140/alex-reid-katie-price-accused-me-of-stalking-husband-kieran-hayler.html

He added: "I didn't respond to her text, but I'd like to say to her: 'Hang on a second, sweetheart. What the hell? The world doesn't revolve around you. If you want to go and get married, fine. But don't accuse me of trying to seek out your new husband.'

"What does she want me to do? Tell my trainer I can't go there because my ex-wife says I'm not allowed? Give over."

what a funny little article, well said Alex:D
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie, also known as Jordan, took to Twitter yesterday to praise her third husband.
    She wrote: "Amazing thing he actually goes to work and doesn't take xx."

Why is everything she says about her new lovers always a dig at her exes? It's very bitter.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Katie, also known as Jordan, took to Twitter yesterday to praise her third husband.

Why is everything she says about her new lovers always a dig at her exes? It's very bitter.

the BIB made me laugh, could have a double meaning with her
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm, he couldn't be bothered txting her back cos it was so beneath him... and then goes to the Sun to tell them all about it?? What a needy little plonker he is.

They are all as desperate and pathetic as each other.

The silence to date of KieranKevin is making him look like the only dignifed (a relative term, obviously) one here - but then, being bound and gagged in Pwicey Towers might account for that.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

Because she can never get over being dumped, can't let go of the hate she feels for them for doing it, feels the only way she can feel better about it all is to be bitter, bitchy, snide and resentful on Twitter / newspapers / magazines about it all, and IMO also doesn't actually like men that much. All IMO of course :)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Erm, he couldn't be bothered txting her back cos it was so beneath him... and then goes to the Sun to tell them all about it?? What a needy little plonker he is.

They are all as desperate and pathetic as each other.

The silence to date of KieranKevin is making him look like the only dignifed (a relative term, obviously) one here - but then, being bound and gagged in Pwicey Towers might account for that.

Or being as thick as shit might account for that
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard a rumour that Kev is due to release a tell all diary book early next year about his blissful married life with La Pwicceeee.. Here is an excerpt:

07.00 - After 3 rings on the alarm, I put on my leppard skin fong and i make my bewtiful wyfe a cup of tee and a bakon samwhich

08.00 - after an hour, we have a bit of hanki panki and kaytee looks in her book that tells her the name of the kidz so that she can rememba them for a photoshoot

12.00 - kaytee rubs me in castor oil and she puts on her beekeeny and we smile at the nice man with the camera who takes lots of piccies.

15.00 - kaytee logs online to look at 'poodle' that search engine thingee and there are loads of nice pics of her looking pwetty and a nice one with a fone up her foo foo

19.00 - i put on my apron and make dinner

20.00 - kaytee gets cross and says i look at laydeez and i tell her i dont i love her

21.00 - i try and read junior a bedtime story but topsy and tim is a bit hard

23.00 - no more hanki panki:cry:
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hangs head in shame :-( when i saw who this months husband was did check out his twitter...i know i'm weak ha, anyway he did seem to slime over alot of well known women and alot of well known Gay men....and you guessed it, the two price cling ons have been pals with Kev for ages...i always think they get her to marry the lastest crush of theirs so they have a new play toy.
    Forum Member
    Lorise wrote: »
    Hangs head in shame :-( when i saw who this months husband was did check out his twitter...i know i'm weak ha, anyway he did seem to slime over alot of well known women and alot of well known Gay men....and you guessed it, the two price cling ons have been pals with Kev for ages...i always think they get her to marry the lastest crush of theirs so they have a new play toy.

BIB
    nice one.I've been dying to say that, but couldn't find a way to make it come across just right without being jumped on as 'homophobic'. You did it perfectly. I totally agree,they seem to have a finger in her men pies to a large degree. Weren't they involved in the Alex intro & with her when she 'met' Leo? No wonder they disliked Peter Andre. He was the only one not prepared to put up with their interference & tried to just get by with them .
    Looks to me like she is proper being mugged by those two . Keep HER in the headlines and they can share some of the spotlight,sort of thing. It astonishes me that she claims to be savvy,yet cannot see the negative impact those two have on her & her choices. She needs a couple of heterosexual girlfriends who will tell her what's what & when to stop being an eejit re himbo choices ,just cos her boysies like them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    BIB
    nice one.I've been dying to say that, but couldn't find a way to make it come across just right without being jumped on as 'homophobic'. You did it perfectly. I totally agree,they seem to have a finger in her men pies to a large degree.
    :eek::D:D:D

Maybe she's worried Alex will nick Kev off her.
    Forum Member
    :eek::D:D:D

Maybe she's worried Alex will nick Kev off her.
    OOPS! :o An unintended pun.:p
    You could be right. They would seem a better couple than Kev/KP.
    And while Alex says he wishes Kieran well, he claims he has no desire to meet the part-time stripper.
    He said: "Don't get me wrong, I genuinely wish him good luck but I couldn't even remember what his name was".
    You aren't on your own there son. His new wife thinks he is called Kevin.:D
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Erm, he couldn't be bothered txting her back cos it was so beneath him... and then goes to the Sun to tell them all about it?? What a needy little plonker he is

He didn't "go to the sun" ..
    Alex, 37, tells this week's Now magazine....

Like most things in this 'arena', they probably went to him for an interview which is then reproduced ad infinitum in the various red tops.

If it's true, it doesn't surprise me really. I'm fairly sure she made a similar accusation towards Peter Andre when she started seeing Alex Reid, so the pattern certainly is starting all over again, since she has to have not only a man beside her, but men fighting over her apparently :rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't "go to the sun" ..

Like most things in this 'arena', they probably went to him for an interview which is then reproduced ad infinitum in the various red tops.

If it's true, it doesn't surprise me really. I'm fairly sure she made a similar accusation towards Peter Andre when she started seeing Alex Reid, so the pattern certainly is starting all over again, since she has to have not only a man beside her, but men fighting over her apparently :rolleyes:

Hardly the point, quibbling over who he gave the interview to. He still did it. And since only Alex knew about the txt, they hardly went to him, now did they? He plainly went to them.

KP wants attention and Alex is just feeding the beast = all as bad as each other.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2278221/Katie-Prices-new-husband-Kieran-Hayler-shows-action-man-figure-couple-hit-Mayfair.html

Kev has finally been seen in public.

I bet Pete has a sh*tfit about that last picture of him with the kids, which is probably her intention. But I'm confused as I thought she didn't want her kids seen in the media anymore? :confused:

Lauren Goodger as bridesmaid at the blessing, What a classy, classy do that promises to be ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First few pictures - I thought she had a new stylist? So how comes it's still all this kinda stuff?
    You would think with all the negative comments she's getting for bringing yet another daddy into the lives of the kids, she might keep it low profile, but no, photo's on twitter of him with the kids in his muscle vest. She knows the press will copy & paste these all over for a cheap story. Oh well, one in the eye for their father I suppose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First few pictures - I thought she had a new stylist? So how comes it's still all this kinda stuff?
    You would think with all the negative comments she's getting for bringing yet another daddy into the lives of the kids, she might keep it low profile, but no, photo's on twitter of him with the kids in his muscle vest. She knows the press will copy & paste these all over for a cheap story. Oh well, one in the eye for their father I suppose.

I am fairly sure the DM cannot just use KP's twitpics... she has to give permission and probably got a fee... that is why if I was the cynical sort I would assume she puts some pics up just for that purpose.
    Forum Member
    Yep. Same old same old. "look what I bagged Pete--- & the kids LOVE him !"
    In truth I don't think Andre will be bothered so much now. First time it shook him to the core. Second time will have hurt as well,but now ? I think he will be less affected . It seems to be true that you can't teach an old dog new tricks. That old dog keeps using the same ones....new marriages & them papped with the kids. Someone should tell her that is SO last year darling.
    As for Lauren Goodger. Another trout face hooked up with a dodgy bloke, pining over an ex long gone & over her,so her & KP have that in common.
    But KP will not like Goodger spilling the beans on her plans.