Pothuthics Gameshow Marathon

12345679»

Comments

• puppylove7puppylove7 Posts: 66,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wooden stiles with a pointless plank of wood on the top.

What is the point of the plank of wood?? I mean we can step over it but my dog won't go near it making it impossible to go on certain walks. It really annoys me and I think it should go into Room 101 pretty please! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry was writing mine so I could post it quickly but pressed send instead! :p
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling Connor may have had a bad experience in Lidl once. :p
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so mine is window cleaners!!

I Blumin hate them. First of all they hardly ever come at all and they don't apologise when they come either they just look at you and say which windows after about 6 months! Then they wipe each window for about 5 seconds expect loads and leave and then to top it off they always come at like 7 at the morning! They expect £1 a window in my house and we have a lot so that's a lot of money- it's disgusting
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    How about you Eliza?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Posted my earlier sorry Mitch! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here it is again! :)

Wooden stiles with a pointless plank of wood on the top.

What is the point of the plank of wood?? I mean we can step over it but my dog won't go near it making it impossible to go on certain walks. It really annoys me and I think it should go into Room 101 pretty please! :D
    Forum Member
    Connors is hurdles!

Hurdles are possibly one of the most pointless sports ever. I mean, what enjoyment can you get over jumping a ¾ square shaped object. I mean, who seriously thought this was a good idea to turn into a sport? Also, Hurdles is one of the most dangerous sports to hit the world. From personal experience, I was the small kid who struggled to get over the hurdles. One day, I’d left my PE kit at home. As a good student, I asked my mum to bring it down for me. BIG MISTAKE!. That day, we had hurdles. The first couple of times I made it over. However soon disaster strikes. I prepare to jump the hurdle and my foot gets caught on the hurdle and I topple over and hit the ground. I’m in agony and in a lot of pain. The teacher comes over to see if I’m ok and says it’s just a bruise. However, I got to the school medical team and sent to hospital. It turns out that my Collar Bone is entirely snapped in half. Is this really a sport that should be allowed in Schools? Is this dangerous sport something that should have allowed me to suffer humiliation with the other kids laughing at me. NO! is the answer. Hurdles are pointless and an awful example of why sport can be a dangerous thing. Hurdles are also not very interesting, and nobody really cares about them. Hurdles are dangerous, hurdles are awful and hurdles deserve to be in Room 101.

Ok
    Forum Member
    I can't say I have an opinion on wooden stiles :p

I hate both window cleaners and hurdles

But I HATE Window Cleaners!

So I'm putting window cleaners into room 101!
    Forum Member
    So! Callum and Connor will go on, but unfortunately we lose Eliza tonight :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw ah well! :)
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When's episode three? :)
  • DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm back now so can lay claim to my own arguments :)