Survivor 26: Caramoan — Fans vs Favorites

1141516171820»

Comments

• meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    I don't care if we get anything new out of Rupert because he's going to bring it. He always commits to the season's theme to a hilarious extent, he'll randomly vote people off at like final five for not pulling their weight around camp, and just imagine the freak out we'll get once his wife is voted off. Plus Terry's vile as hell and I'd be fine off never seeing him again.

Stephanie hardly tried to play the game. She isolated herself from her tribe and just inserted herself up Russell's ass (and would've done the same to Rob if she made the merge.) She just reeks of desperation and tried way too hard to be relevant. We can at least count on Monica to target Colton, that alone makes her worthwhile.

Looks like I've caught the spoiler-tag bug too but anyway....
    I totally agree with this. Give me Rupert over Terry any day of the week. They were both self-entitled, obnoxious alphas, but Rupert does it in an OTT carcrash kind of way, whereas Terry did it in a boring and smug way and caused his mind-numbingly boring tribe to slowly get picked off one-by-one.
    I didn't like Stephanie either, she was just rude for the sake of being rude, and is then passed off as a great character when a bratty toddler could have provided the same qualities. I'd be more interested in Monica.

Urgh at Colton though, just no.
    I just hope next season will be an improvement, I don't want to be (Cara)moaning throughout next season too. :(
  • chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NO, NO just NO. Skipping the next season or watching it until Colton is gone
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just realised Survivor is shown on Irish channel TG4. Finale of One World is on. Although I didnt think too much of the series, Kim is definitely one of my favourite winners!!! And that final immunity challenge was really great!!! Philippines starts next Saturday. One of the series I haven't seen. Maybe its time to watch!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just did my binge on survivor. Really happy who won I liked him from the first time :o Halfway through the new series they are about to merge and I may be on my own as I am enjoying it with the twist.