Fable 2

gothergother Posts: 14,655
Forum Member
✭✭
Is anyone else still playing this?

Also is there some gold glitch or something as twice so far i've been gifted 100million gold by another player lol.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Not played for a while... enjoyed 2 more than 3 tho!

Theres not a gold glitch as such but if you own alot of properties and shops then you can earn money even while offline so theres plenty to go around. Comes in handy when you start collecting the dolls, although you need to offer more than just money... some ppl want legendary weapons too!!!
  • gothergother Posts: 14,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rennieboy wrote: »
    Not played for a while... enjoyed 2 more than 3 tho!

Theres not a gold glitch as such but if you own alot of properties and shops then you can earn money even while offline so theres plenty to go around. Comes in handy when you start collecting the dolls, although you need to offer more than just money... some ppl want legendary weapons too!!!

I have fable 3 too but thought it'd be best to play fable 2 first and then move onto 3.
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought 2 was far too easy and over so quickly it's putting me off getting 3. But did see 3 in CEX for £10 so might have a punt...
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Started a new game of this about a week ago, took a little while to adapt to the strange controls again but I'm loving it now, the combat is so fun and while it's not a hardcore action RPG it's still one of the most fun games in the genre I think. The atmosphere and music is just perfect, definitely one of my favourite 360 games.

I just hope the rumours turn out to be false and Lionhead don't turn Fable 4 into some kind of MMO as that would be such a waste.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just picked it up online at amazon pre-owned for £3:50 already had it once but stupidly traded it in. Love the fable series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of rush on Fable going on at the moment lol, I bought this yesterday for 2 reasons really, my mate is playing Fable 3 and I'm hearing good things and this thread got my interest in Fable 2.

Not very far in, just arrived at castle Fairfax, its a beautifully crafted world and very cute and for that reason I'm enjoying it so far :o
  • 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    Yeah it's one of the things I love most about it is how beautifully realised the world is, it's brimming with detail and has this incredible atmosphere that few games offer. There's just so much to do in this game and the combat is so fun, it may be quite easy and it never punishes you but the game is not in anyway shallow and is still very much an RPG. It can be a bit slow moving at times that would be my biggest gripe with the game, takes a bit of time for it to sink it's claws into you. Truth be told when it's at it's best I enjoy it as much as Dark Souls and Skyrim, if not more (I'm not hardcore into action RPG's though).
  • Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished 2&3 loved em both but 2 is my fave, might buy an orig xbox now to play fable again
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean Dare wrote: »
    Just finished 2&3 loved em both but 2 is my fave, might buy an orig xbox now to play fable again

It's been a while but I thought Fables was one of the compatible games on the 360. Might be wrong, though.
  • Sarah489Sarah489 Posts: 385
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    It's been a while but I thought Fables was one of the compatible games on the 360. Might be wrong, though.

Your right it does work:).
  • HypnosHypnos Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean Dare wrote: »

You can buy it for 800 points on 360
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great game only played about an hour so far first impressions are brilliant. Currently just got a promotion in my goldsmith's job.