What Games Are You Playing At The Moment??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,983
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So here it is. I thought I would make a thread about what Game/Games we are playing right now. Be interesting to see if we play the same kinda games as each other and see which ones are the most popular at a certain time or whatever. So every now and then just update what game/s your mostly playing and on which console, and say how your getting on with them.

So abit like the "What song are you listening to right now??" thread in the music section, but with games :)

So... for example, right now I am mostly playing on PGR4 on the 360, and its a superb game. Also been playing quite abit of COD4 and the GTA series on my PS2, getting ready for IV to be launched. :D

What about you mob?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment I mostly play COD4 on my 360 and MGS3 on my PS2. MGS3 is getting more attention at the moment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mario Galaxy on the Wii...been stuck on the same area for 3 weeks :cry:

Covenant on the PS2, I never tire of that game, I've tired of the RPG genre but I still love the Shadow Hearts games for some reason.

And American McGee's Alice on the PC, people can tell when I play that game because there are random screams of "BOOJUMS!". I really like it's twisted nature and the insanity of Wonderland, and I love the Chesire Cat in this game.

I really genuinely have no life. And to make me sound even sadder, in between those three games I've been farming souls on Aria of Sorrow.

I tend to play darker games when I'm in a particularly down patch, and happier games (like Billy Hatcher and Terrangima) when I'm unusually happy.
  • SjayaKSjayaK Posts: 1,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment I keep switching between FIFA 08 on the 360 and Mario Galaxy on the Wii.
  • NorfolkBoy1NorfolkBoy1 Posts: 4,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Predominantly Super Mario Galaxy at the mo', but I got onto the "final" Bowser battle last night, I'm not sure how much more I'll play after 60 stars.

That's the only Wiii game I play.

On Ps3 my time is split between Guitar Hero III and Calll of Duty 4, although I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at both of these cause I find them qute hard to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario Galaxy on the Wii...been stuck on the same area for 3 weeks :cry:

Covenant on the PS2, I never tire of that game, I've tired of the RPG genre but I still love the Shadow Hearts games for some reason.

And American McGee's Alice on the PC, people can tell when I play that game because there are random screams of "BOOJUMS!". I really like it's twisted nature and the insanity of Wonderland, and I love the Chesire Cat in this game.

I really genuinely have no life. And to make me sound even sadder, in between those three games I've been farming souls on Aria of Sorrow.

I tend to play darker games when I'm in a particularly down patch, and happier games (like Billy Hatcher and Terrangima) when I'm unusually happy.

cheer up you, hope to catch you later on our name game:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    COD4 online - almost at the 'green cross' Prestige badge. :)

Mass Effect - Taking a short break from it as I'm on my 2nd playthrough.

Plus a bit of FIFA 08 & Guitar Hero 3 for variety.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mario Galaxy

only play one game at a time else i would leave the other and get distracted

going to play mass effect after completed just got to the last galaxy at around 78 stars, im not going to complete it asap going through it as and when i see the stars come up
  • scooby1970scooby1970 Posts: 2,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, just finished Uncharted Drakes Fortune, so will do it again soon on Hard level. Currently playing Tekken 5:DR, Guitar Hero 3, Ratchet & Clank and COD4 online more than any other games.

Plus, while travelling around I'm working my way through Super Mario on the DS.

:) Mark
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,455
    Forum Member
    Xbox 360 - Condemned & Call Of Duty 4
    PC - Football Manager 2008
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    Xbox 360 - The Simpsons Game,FIFA 08 and COD4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Burnout Paradise demo - Xbox 360
    Football Manager Handheld 2008 - PSP
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CoD4 multiplayer on the 360 and PS3 (I got the latter for Xmas and thought I'd keep it anyway ;-) )

Uncharted and Unreal Tournament 3 on the PS3

Gearing up for Burnout Paradise and finally getting round to playing Mass Effect once I'm done with Uncharted.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guitar Hero 3 most of the time on Wii
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marvel Ultimate alliance and Harvest Moon DS.

Poles apart *l*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been playing some Splinter Cell: DA also now.
    I bought it ages ago and thought it was crap and put it back on the shelf :o

Its actually not a bad little game, but frustrating.
  • WoodsMonkWoodsMonk Posts: 6,455
    Forum Member
    CRAN1UM wrote: »
    Been playing some Splinter Cell: DA also now.
    I bought it ages ago and thought it was crap and put it back on the shelf :o

Its actually not a bad little game, but frustrating.

I bought it when it came out still haven't finished it :D (I have another Condemned on my hands), But I will finish it before Splinter Cell: Conviction comes out* :)

*Hope so anyways :D
  • Ju411Ju411 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DSL: 42 All time classics

XBox: PES5 :o

Wii: The Simpsons (but I'm stuck with Homer and Bart in the museeum already:o:o)
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mostly COD4 with the odd bursts of Assassins Creed and Fifa08.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    Mostly COD4 with the odd bursts of Assassins Creed and Fifa08.

Ive all but given up on assassins. Its shame because it looked a great game when I got it, and now i just find it annoying. Maybe I'll get round to getting further with it. If not, I may trade.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive all but given up on assassins. Its shame because it looked a great game when I got it, and now i just find it annoying. Maybe I'll get round to getting further with it. If not, I may trade.

I love it. What memory block are you stuck on? I usually put it on for an hour or so to relax after a stressful bout of Call Of Duty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    I love it. What memory block are you stuck on? I usually put it on for an hour or so to relax after a stressful bout of Call Of Duty.

Im only on the second block still, just completed the Tamir assassination. I havent done much since ive got it, but i have been trying to collect the flags which has been taking some time :o

The controls were peeing me off abit, it seemed really unresponsive, so I left it for abit. I will crack it open again, maybe later today.

Whats it like as it goes on difficulty wise? I got my butt whipped a few times during some of the little "rescue the citizens" fights.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im only on the second block still, just completed the Tamir assassination. I havent done much since ive got it, but i have been trying to collect the flags which has been taking some time :o

The controls were peeing me off abit, it seemed really unresponsive, so I left it for abit. I will crack it open again, maybe later today.

Whats it like as it goes on difficulty wise? I got my butt whipped a few times during some of the little "rescue the citizens" fights.

You get more health and more moves as you progress you can dodge and counter kill really easily, i've taken on 12+guards without alot of problems.

Im stuck on block seven just can't get the motivation to carry on maybe try to finish it next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once you get the counter attack skill you can take on 20 odd guards and still win. Just wait for them to strike and then do the counter move and it's so easy. It's the same sort of thing (eavesdrop, interrogate etc etc) for the rest of the game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wii - mario galazy
    ps3 - assassins creed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1080 and ocarina on the vc and ridge racer v and tekken 5 on the ps2