the next generation of mitchells?

dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
Forum Member
i remember a few weeks ago sharon saying that the vic will be bens future

so in 10 years time could we see jay and ben running the vic courtney and louise back and possibly mark jr

do you think we will see next generation of mitchells running the sqaure in a few years?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No more Mitchells.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need to keep Jay away from the "Michell faamily". He is his own person and the writers would be damned to ignore the character development that's taken place since Heather's demise.

Courtney, Louise and Ben will no doubt return one day. Not too bothered about their future(s) though.
  • Milton JonesMilton Jones Posts: 2,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay and Ben are annoying phil and grant were entertaining, maybe a Ben recast would work
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,938
    Forum Member
    Don't forget there is also William, Janet and Richard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay is NOT a Mitchell.

Ben is the rightful heir to the Square and hopefully he'll be back to take what is his, alongside his sister.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon wasn't thinking. Ben killed a single mother who was loved by many of her neighbours and he won't be forgiven easily. He'll be a social pariah and the Queen Vic would lose a lot of its customers and risk a permanent boycott if he starts working there.

It would be stretching credibility too far for Jay to want to run a business with Ben. Ben killed a single mother right before his eyes and lied and threatened him for weeks afterwards. Ben's not a guy any sane person would want as a business partner or colleague. He also threatened and abused Louise so I doubt that she would want to work with him either. Jay is not a Mitchell in blood or mindset. I hope that he'll ditch that family one day and remember that he's really a Dyer and a Brown.
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Keeki wrote: »
    Sharon wasn't thinking. Ben killed a single mother who was loved by many of her neighbours and he won't be forgiven easily. He'll be a social pariah and the Queen Vic would lose a lot of its customers and risk a permanent boycott if he starts working there.

It would be stretching credibility too far for Jay to want to run a business with Ben. Ben killed a single mother right before his eyes and lied and threatened him for weeks afterwards. Ben's not a guy any sane person would want as a business partner or colleague. He also threatened and abused Louise so I doubt that she would want to work with him either. Jay is not a Mitchell in blood or mindset. I hope that he'll ditch that family one day and remember that he's really a Dyer and a Brown.

I agree Sharon had no idea about the child Ben was or the way he behaved after this terrible crime. She did not know Heather and that is why she thought Phil was just being a dad. Unlike the viewers she had not seen the story and barely knew Ben. Met him for all of 5 seconds.

But I tell you one thing, she is a hypocrite. If that was Michelle they would all be doing time. When Dougie Briggs shot Michelle, Sharon was more than prepared for the police to find out the truth which would mean Grant getting done as well. It was Michelle who wanted to keep quiet for Sharon's sake but she was prepared to go to the police. And that was not even half as bad as this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    any newborn is like a mitchell!!! bald as hell.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I'd like to see Lola and maybe Jay and Ben running it one day...she'd make a great landlady.
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    I agree Sharon had no idea about the child Ben was or the way he behaved after this terrible crime. She did not know Heather and that is why she thought Phil was just being a dad. Unlike the viewers she had not seen the story and barely knew Ben. Met him for all of 5 seconds.

But I tell you one thing, she is a hypocrite. If that was Michelle they would all be doing time. When Dougie Briggs shot Michelle, Sharon was more than prepared for the police to find out the truth which would mean Grant getting done as well. It was Michelle who wanted to keep quiet for Sharon's sake but she was prepared to go to the police. And that was not even half as bad as this.

Well I for one cannot wait for Sharon to be informed about why Dennis really met his maker......she won't be so keen on Phil then ;)
    Forum Member
    ebjeebe wrote: »
    Well I for one cannot wait for Sharon to be informed about why Dennis really met his maker......she won't be so keen on Phil then ;)

True but in time she will get over it. Dennis was a grown man who made his own choices. 3 people are responsible for Dennis being Dead. Johnny, Danny and Dennis himself. Phil betrayed her trust but Dennis ultimately was stupid and got himself killed. He put his desire for revenge over his wife and unborn son. He did not even bother to remove the CCTV so had he lived he would have gone to prison for a long time and missed out anyway. What a fool, its only because he is dead thus sainted she would see it for what it is, but in time she is no fool and realise how much Dennis let her down.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how can you forget Amy!!
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    how can you forget Amy!!

Amy is the next Tracey!
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    should of kept Danielle alive instead of having her go spat
  • ameewameew Posts: 2,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will never count Jay as a Mitchell and hope he develops more away from the Mitchell family. I'm sure Courtney will reappear at some point , hopefully with Grant in tow. Ben too, I can see returning but possibly with a new actor playing him.

There's Richard too, Sam and Jacks baby. The Mitchell's are one of the core families of Eastenders, so I think they'll have a presence on the Square for many years to come. Maybe a mass reunion when Peggy dies ?