Famous and well recieved Comedians who you don't 'get' or consider funny

18910111214»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Miranda Hart - Falling over isn't funny if you're over the age of five.

Michael McIntyre - Annoying, put-on voice, and very rude to my Dad 'in real life.'

Russell Howard - Steals all his jokes from Sickipedia.

Lee Evans - The sweating is too much...
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Michael McIntyre - Annoying, put-on voice, and very rude to my Dad 'in real life.'

Was it you who posted before on how your father went across a bar to tell Michael McIntyre he was a fan, and got told to 'f*** off!'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Was it you who posted before on how your father went across a bar to tell Michael McIntyre he was a fan, and got told to 'f*** off!'?
    Not me, no, but I can imagine him doing something like that.
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woulnd't say he's famous, but Count Arthur Strong on Radio 4 (and now on TV) has always struck me as very irritating and not the least bit funny
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Merton, particularly on HIGNFU. One can only assume the floor manager holds up a board in front of the audience, with the word; "Laugh!" on it.
  • owl61ukowl61uk Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could see no mention of Eddie Izzard, who is truly dreadful almost as bad as Ricky Gervais

John Bishop
    Jimmy Carr
    Sarah Millican
    Reeves and Mortimer

That stupid **** Angelos Epithormos or something, the one that carries the Sainsburys bag, what is he all about
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jimmy Carr.................. wit his he all about,as funny as a hole in the head ,
    Miranda............ just dont get it
    Bob Hope no no no
  • snukrsnukr Posts: 19,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo Brand
    French and Saunders
    Hale and Pace
    Frankie Boyle
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason I used to quite like Peter Kay and even went as far as buying two of his DVDs. Unfortunately, Kay has had the same act now for about ten years, something reflected in the DVDs I purchased. The man is a disgrace and I will never find him funny again. I can only assume his fans have memories like goldfish or enjoy laughing at the same jokes infinitely.