2»

Comments

• glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,144
    Forum Member
    The ugly couple
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Taylor Swift would be dating Sheeran somehow, it just doesn't seem right. The media just seem obsessed with this whole 'Taylor Swift lovelife' thing ever since Harry. And to be fair she's dated a whole load of famous people before Harry who nobody ever gave a second thought to until Red became popular.

I still reckon she's gay!

To be honest I do too. It's usually the way when someone is massively overexposed to the point of infuriating or just plain pointless. Harry too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL well he best bring the A team... or she will be writing about his lack of it.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    Perhaps the guys leave her because she will not go futher than first base,I dont think she banged all her exes.I reckon the boys got bored of waiting for the hanky panky..

i suspect you are right..
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Didn't Styles decribe her as "asexual"? I thought one of the stories for the break up was that she wasn't in to doing much physically with him, which is obviously something no horny teenage boy is going to put up with for long!

Of course, if rumour be true, 'tis little wonder that she wasn't (allegedly) very interested in a physical relationship.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Didn't Styles decribe her as "asexual"? I thought one of the stories for the break up was that she wasn't in to doing much physically with him, which is obviously something no horny teenage boy is going to put up with for long!

Of course, if rumour be true, 'tis little wonder that she wasn't (allegedly) very interested in a physical relationship.

Would you have sex with him? He's probably got all sorts of STDs. I can't say I'd blame her for not wanting to have sex with him.

If that's the case, good on her for not giving in to keep them.
    Forum Member
    Would you have sex with him? He's probably got all sorts of STDs. I can't say I'd blame her for not wanting to have sex with him.

She's supposed to have dated John Mayer, a notorious 'player' whose reputation is even worse than that of little boy Styles (and about whom there have been some truly shocking "Blind Items" in the past).

If Taylor didn't want to have sex with Harry I suspect it is because he has a dick, not specifically where it had been.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gotta love DM

"It's claimed that when Ed left Taylor's room he 'looked very pleased with himself'

LOLZ

also they've given us a brief history of Taylor's relationships at the bottom

Nov 2012 - January 2013: Harry Styles

July 2012 - October 2012: Conor Kennedy

October - December 2010: Jake Gyllenhaal

2010: John Mayer

October - December 2009: Taylor Lautner

July - October 2008: Joe Jonas

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2287784/Ed-Sheeran-parties-ex-girlfriend-Australia-spending-night-withTaylor-Swift.html
  • YULSTARYULSTAR Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was quite well known now that she is a lesbian and generally 'goes out' with gay men?

But who knows, who cares? I do know however that if it's in the Daily Mail, it's 99.99% not true!
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    Perhaps the guys leave her because she will not go futher than first base,I dont think she banged all her exes.I reckon the boys got bored of waiting for the hanky panky..

I remember reading a blind item once that seemed to suggest the opposite and that men ran off because they couldn't cope.
    Unless someone guessed wrong.
    Taylor Swift is celebate and not dating anyone would be more of an headline surely.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    It's been alleged that her female fiddle player was given the push because she was getting too close to Ms Swift. No idea if the gay rumours are true or not but if she was gay coming out would be a no no given her core audience.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    At this point, Taylor simply has to be photographed with a male and the Daily Mail would report it as being a relationship.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    It's been alleged that her female fiddle player was given the push because she was getting too close to Ms Swift. No idea if the gay rumours are true or not but if she was gay coming out would be a no no given her core audience.

Not sure if that is the line her record company are feeding her but I actually think the media here and in the US would embrace her decision to come out :o:)
  • Buffy AnneBuffy Anne Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Question - if it is Taylor's PR people creating these stories about her dating do they not realise how awful it makes her look and how she'll never be taken seriously? She isn't taken seriously much as it is now so they really need to stop if they are responsible for these photos and headlines.

If it's the gutter press just being their usual vile selves...ugh. She's 22 and harmless - there are far many more deserving people to be picked on.
    Forum Member
    silentNate wrote: »
    Not sure if that is the line her record company are feeding her but I actually think the media here and in the US would embrace her decision to come out :o:)

As would the majority of her fanbase, which is mostly younger people.

I suspect the people who would have a real problem with it are the record company executives who can't countenance even a slight dropping off of revenues because of some backwoods conservative stores refusing to stock Swift's records.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buffy Anne wrote: »
    Question - if it is Taylor's PR people creating these stories about her dating do they not realise how awful it makes her look and how she'll never be taken seriously? She isn't taken seriously much as it is now so they really need to stop if they are responsible for these photos and headlines.

If it's the gutter press just being their usual vile selves...ugh. She's 22 and harmless - there are far many more deserving people to be picked on.

Agreed and it's probably harming her sales more than if she came out (if she is of course gay).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Doubt it's true. Don't think he's her type.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think many of you are getting confused by invented 'quotes' and stories for magazines to spin this drama out - and reality.