Cumberbaby watch

fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
Forum Member
Interesting couple this Benedict Cumberbatch and new fiancée Sophie Hunter

What do you think?

Real true love?

Trapped into a shotgun marriage by an impending Cumberbaby?

Dead eyed strangers in it for the publicity?

The Cumberbitches are in meltdown that's for sure. :o

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A Cumberbun in the oven?
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen some pictures that make it obvious that she is in love with him and he says she is the most fantastic woman he has ever met so
    . As, like everyone else I know, I am not gifted with mind reading skills that enable me to analyze the innermost thoughts of people I don't know from looking at a few vids and pics I think we must simply wait and see what happens, if we're interested, that is.

I'm pregnant now and she looks to me as if she might be, but then again, it might be the clothes she wears, which I don't like much, but if she likes them it's nothing to do with me, is it? Lots of people in the public eye wear things I don't like, actually.

Being in the public eye for whatever reason does not mean you have to explain what you are doing in your private life to the general public. Many people seem to think it does but it doesn't. Things have a way of being revealed eventually. We just wait and watch.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given that the Cumberbitches can't even get the message that he doesn't like that term I'm not sure there is not much hope for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Cumber baby! I've only just got over them getting engaged. Tbh congrats to them, I just wish the press would give them a little privacy, if she's not ready to announce it she shouldn't be forced to.
    Otherwise, poor lass! From relatively unknown to forced in the spotlight and wearing an unflattering dress that everyone says makes her look pregnant!
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Cumber baby! I've only just got over them getting engaged. Tbh congrats to them, I just wish the press would give them a little privacy, if she's not ready to announce it she shouldn't be forced to.
    Otherwise, poor lass! From relatively unknown to forced in the spotlight and wearing an unflattering dress that everyone says makes her look pregnant!

That dress would have made anyone looks preggars to be fair. If one wasn't PG but wanted to look PG, that would be the dress to choose :p
    A right old hideous thing it was too, like a bedouin tent :o
    Forum Member
    I

Being in the public eye for whatever reason does not mean you have to explain what you are doing in your private life to the general public. Many people seem to think it does but it doesn't. Things have a way of being revealed eventually. We just wait and watch.

You do know that you are in the DS Showbiz forum, right? ;-)
    Forum Member
    Why is she in a SEAT advert? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQdmxBm0Qg4
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fefster wrote: »
    You do know that you are in the DS Showbiz forum, right? ;-)

Oh I apologize profusely on bended whatever. However, I'm pregnant and am obviously not in my right mind and being left handed I probably have never ever been in my RIGHT mind.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just guessing but are the Cumberbitches the superfans on Tumblr or Facebook then?

Regal title, btw.
    Forum Member
    I'm a cumberbatch fan, but wouldn't call myself a cumberbitch because he's made it very clear it's degrading and he doesn't like it!
    I think they think it's sexy and increases their chances of inevitably marrying him.
    Despite fancying the pants of him myself, Sophie seems the perfect girl for him - not that I know her, just they both seem so in love :)
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cumberbaby confirmed.

http://www.celebitchy.com/405126/page_six_confirms_benedict_cumberbatch_sophie_are_a_few_months_pregnant/

"Benedict Cumberbatch is to become a father for the first time. The “Imitation Game” star’s fiancée, Sophie Hunter, is pregnant, Page Six can exclusively reveal. The 38-year-old actor — who’s a contender for the best actor Golden Globe this weekend for his role in the WWII drama and is expected to garner an Oscar nomination — is delighted and excited about becoming a dad, we’re told.

Sources also said the low-key couple, who were engaged in early November, are planning to marry sooner than expected, in the next few months."
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Cumberbaby confirmed.

http://www.celebitchy.com/405126/page_six_confirms_benedict_cumberbatch_sophie_are_a_few_months_pregnant/

"Benedict Cumberbatch is to become a father for the first time. The “Imitation Game” star’s fiancée, Sophie Hunter, is pregnant, Page Six can exclusively reveal. The 38-year-old actor — who’s a contender for the best actor Golden Globe this weekend for his role in the WWII drama and is expected to garner an Oscar nomination — is delighted and excited about becoming a dad, we’re told.

Sources also said the low-key couple, who were engaged in early November, are planning to marry sooner than expected, in the next few months."

LOL 'confirmed' by www.celebitchy.com :p I don't think so
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Just guessing but are the Cumberbitches the superfans on Tumblr or Facebook then?

Regal title, btw.

Yeah, I am reading this Tumblr which is just :o and :o and then a bit more :o
    They are drawing me in to their web of lies though because now I am starting to believe them due to the Sophie Tumblr red carpet strop and the Benedict evil side-eye to his fiancee.

They are brainwashing me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL 'confirmed' by www.celebitchy.com :p I don't think so

The source is NYP Page 6, if you read, posted yesterday. I imagine a denial would have been issued by now if it weren't true...?

Are you a cumberbitch in denial? :p
    Forum Member
    The source is NYP Page 6, if you read, posted yesterday. I imagine a denial would have been issued by now if it weren't true...?

Are you a cumberbitch in denial? :p

I'm sure they got it wrong and it was the New York Star not the Post which is a big difference, but we'll see. Also, I understand that the NYS removed it pretty damn quick as well. Make of that what you will.

I think they are pregnant actually, it would make sense as to why the wedding was so fast, but I wouldn't trust that source, that's all I'm saying.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they got it wrong and it was the New York Star not the Post which is a big difference, but we'll see. Also, I understand that the NYS removed it pretty damn quick as well. Make of that what you will.

I think they are pregnant actually, it would make sense as to why the wedding was so fast, but I wouldn't trust that source, that's all I'm saying.

^ No, fair enough, although I meant more that it's now 24hrs old and I feel a denial would have been issued by now if it weren't true... but as you say, we'll see.

It's fun watching the uberfans twisting themselves into hysterical contortions over it in the meantime though. :D
    Forum Member
    ^ No, fair enough, although I meant more that it's now 24hrs old and I feel a denial would have been issued by now if it weren't true... but as you say, we'll see.

It's fun watching the uberfans twisting themselves into hysterical contortions over it in the meantime though. :D

I'm not sure he would lower himself to a denial actually. That would be sort of a validation of gossip mongering by proxy wouldn't it?
    Forum Member
    It's a nice day for a shotgun wedding?
  • lewisHlewisH Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
  • lewisHlewisH Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what she said, about 2 months ago ;-)

Oops :D:D
    Forum Member
    Eddie Redmayne will be livid. He will be strapping that pillow onto his wife tout suite lol
    Forum Member
    Any ideas for names anyone?

Girl : Keira Cumberbatch? He does seem to love our Keira.
    Forum Member
    It'll be a classic English name, like Rose or Emily for a girl, and William or Alexander for a boy ;)