The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 230)

Comments

• shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    I think l will have to go as he seems a needy one.
    Likes to talk obviously and I cant be rude and ignore him can I.
    Specially as he is quite good looking.
    See all (me) later, well no I will see myself all the time if I look in the mirror wont I. ....Shem xx
    Sorry girls a bit short today.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good afternoon all JJJers.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    well, been up all night, daughter and grandaughter slept here, daughter has snored since 4 oclock.
    hav had x5 episodes of sickness, and lots of anxiety, not moving all day hadabout 3 hours sleep

hello Suebloore.xx:)

sorry to hear you are feeling poorly :(
    fingers crossed you will soon start to feel much healthy very soon.xx:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shemarchi wrote: »
    I cant stay long today as I have a workman here.
    He is not bad looking so I might treat him to some tea and biscuits every hour.
    I might even give him a slice of my very nice, very expensive, chocolate cake my daughter brought in for me yesterday.
    It is delicious.
    Well worth getting bossed about if she brings in goodies like that.
    Boss away girl.

:D:D:D.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shem..you crack me up..love it when you post..delighted you are back on the thread.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hospital app..not too good..mould/fungi level on lungs have not drop as good as the Prof would have liked increased my meds another 2spoonful..total of 6spoons a day..increased my steriods to another 10mg..total of 30mg a day..back to Manchester hospital Nov..local Brum hospital end of this month..very tired today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    off for a mooch.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big pat on the back to Josie..well done..you are on a roll with your course..be very proud of yourself Josie.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hope John James is doing very well for himself ... whatever path he is walking down.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    still keeping my fingers crossed for JJJ to be friends one couple who were born for each other..life is way too short to keep holding on to grudges..MAKE FRIENDS JJJ.XX
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shem..never Change You Are Fantastic..love Your Post..you Put A Big Smile On My Face..and I Am Sure You Do For So Many Others..you Are The Best.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suebloore..really Wish And Pray You Could Have A Clean Bill Of Health..you Really Do Suffer..yet You Still Manage To Keep Your Spirits Up..love Reading All About Your Little Ones..you Are The Star Of This Thread.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John James And Josie You Two Belong Together..make Up..life Is Way Too Short For Regrets..stop All Your Bickering And Be Friends.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Turning Off For The Day..very Tired...speak To You All Tomorrow.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stay Healthy
    Stay Cool.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John James And Josie Best Bb Couple Ever.xx
  • sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    not a very good day fed up with it, gd sleeping tonight
    Forum Member
    goodnight all, see you tomorrow
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    good morning all JJJers.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    having trouble posting..the white square came up on the left handside..could'nt post for about 4mins..no idea what that means...i shall post for as long internet allows.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suebloore wrote: »
    not a very good day fed up with it, gd sleeping tonight
    hello Suebloore.:)xx

hope you are feeling much better today..no fun when you feeling under the weather..not long now for your holiday..something to cheer you up.xx:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Josie has been busy cleaning her garden up..hope everyone going round to Josies have a fab workout and a lovely time in the hot tub..well done ladies..you have all done great with the weight loss..big pat on the back to you all and to Josie/James.xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dare say John James will be glued to the TV watching his beloved cricket...unless he is at the cricket grounds..watching.xx
    Forum Member
    goodmorning all/pens, reasonable night, glad hannah gd was here, was raining when i got up but now sunny, going to book stall so got some on holiday 8 days to go, and we are having babies sun to thurs, carnt wait
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    l am turning off for a bit..white square keeps popping up..speak to you all later.xx

SUEBLOORE..FINGERS CROSSED YOU ARE FEELING MUCH BETTER.XX
    SHEM..HOPE TO CATCH UP WITH YOU REALLY SOON ON THE THREAD.XX
    ALL JJJERS EVERYWHERE..COME BACK AND POST ON THE THREAD..YOU ARE ALL MISSED TERRIBLE.XX

JOHN JAMES AND JOSIE..MAKE FRIENDS..YOU ARE SOUL MATES..HAVE YOU BOTH FORGOTTEN HOW MUCH YOU BOTH LOVED EACH OTHER..HOW MUCH YOU BOTH CARED AND ADORED EACH OTHER..US JJJERS KNOW YOU PAIR BETTER THAN YOU BOTH KNOW YOURSELVES..MAKE FRIENDS.XXXX
This discussion has been closed.