Charlotte Crosby: What a gem she is

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Love Charlotte she's so hilarious and so down to earth :D

I thought she was surprisingly bratty and spoilt on CBB. I could see that she had a lot of charm and even sweetness, but she really, really took it badly when she was not the centre of admiration and attention. I don't think it is good for people to be treated as special and adorable all the time, from the age of 20; it must be very hard not to develop a sense of entitlement. There were a couple of occasions on CBB when she was quite spiteful and manipulative when she didn't seem to be getting her own way.

Carol McGiffin seemed quite close to her on CBB, but I wondered about that interview with Bella she did afterwards when she said someone on CBB had 'fooled her' and how after it was over she realized what they were really like and no longer had any time for them. It obviously wasn't someone like Sophie Anderton, whom she loathed the whole time, or Abz, who she rowed with during the series. By far the best fit appears to be Charlotte. But I have no idea what made her change her mind.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol McGiffin seemed quite close to her on CBB

What a surprise. Another classy bird who has probably helped influence the younger generation at least somwhat with her shameless bragging of her own disgusting behaviour year in, year out on Loose Women for God knows how long.

The Big Brother brand - showcasing morons since 2001. What a great thing, eh?
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a surprise. Another classy bird who has probably helped influence the younger generation at least somwhat with her shameless bragging of her own disgusting behaviour year in, year out on Loose Women for God knows how long.

The Big Brother brand - showcasing morons since 2001. What a great thing, eh?

Molly, why do you watch these things if you find the people so offensive?

How old are you by the way?
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »
    Molly, why do you watch these things if you find the people so offensive?

How old are you by the way?

Who said I watched it? While the press have become less obsessed in recent years, there is sometimes no escaping Big Brother related nonsense. I did used to watch Loose Women sometimes years ago but it became absolutely awful and I have tried to blot out its existence for a few years now.

Also, why question my age? Does my age somehow make my opinion less valid? I suppose you think I'm a pearl-clutching Dot Cotton type, in which case I'm sorry to disappoint you. I'm just someone who was brought up knowing how to behave decently and to value self-respect.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I thought she was surprisingly bratty and spoilt on CBB. I could see that she had a lot of charm and even sweetness, but she really, really took it badly when she was not the centre of admiration and attention. I don't think it is good for people to be treated as special and adorable all the time, from the age of 20; it must be very hard not to develop a sense of entitlement. There were a couple of occasions on CBB when she was quite spiteful and manipulative when she didn't seem to be getting her own way.

Carol McGiffin seemed quite close to her on CBB, but I wondered about that interview with Bella she did afterwards when she said someone on CBB had 'fooled her' and how after it was over she realized what they were really like and no longer had any time for them. It obviously wasn't someone like Sophie Anderton, whom she loathed the whole time, or Abz, who she rowed with during the series. By far the best fit appears to be Charlotte. But I have no idea what made her change her mind.

I always got the impression that carol was well aware of what charlotte was like and was just using her as charlotte was the most popular housemate.
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not sure it's Charlotte though, from what I've seen on twitter, Charlotte and Carol are very much still friends!