Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *sniff* We're finally properly falling off the first page. Phil and family, your (very much extended) 5 minutes of fame are well and truly over. Noone comes to their doors when I knock, asking if they want to hear the Word of Chawn. Surely my cardboard cutout of Phil would be enough to get them to consider signing up to our wonderful group... Bah. Some people have no taste.

Someone asked him over on Facebook about their 'new show' and when it starts. Now, he's started to give rather short answers. I don't know why. Perhaps he's taken a knock to the head (probably from Sam) and his vocabulary has halved overnight.
    Fan: Do you have a date yet for when the new show starts filming? I CANT WAIT!!!

Phil: Jan 2013

A different fan: what channel phil hope its 4 i dont get bio

Phil: sorry it is japan tv

What does he mean by sorry? Sorry for not saying which channel? Sorry for it possibly being Japan Only? Sorry for lying because it's all made up?

Sometimes I wonder who it is asking him questions incase it's one of you lot lol ;) (although I know you would never be a Chawner Fawner *cough*)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    *sniff* We're finally properly falling off the first page. Phil and family, your (very much extended) 5 minutes of fame are well and truly over. Noone comes to their doors when I knock, asking if they want to hear the Word of Chawn. Surely my cardboard cutout of Phil would be enough to get them to consider signing up to our wonderful group... Bah. Some people have no taste.

Someone asked him over on Facebook about their 'new show' and when it starts. Now, he's started to give rather short answers. I don't know why. Perhaps he's taken a knock to the head (probably from Sam) and his vocabulary has halved overnight.

What does he mean by sorry? Sorry for not saying which channel? Sorry for it possibly being Japan Only? Sorry for lying because it's all made up?

Sometimes I wonder who it is asking him questions incase it's one of you lot lol ;) (although I know you would never be a Chawner Fawner *cough*)

Was this recently kivi?
    He posted this a couple of months ago (took it from one of your past posts)
    October we are filming for japan TV and it is not a weight loss programme it is something else Emma with her hair dressing and Samantha has been offered a job has a coordinator 5 days a week then 2 days working at the restaurant

This 'Japan show' seems to be getting later by the week. :D
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    It was posted today. The number of 'friends' he has on Facebook is slowly falling though I'd be surprised if 1 in a thousand is truly a fan rather than taking the piss.

He hasn't the wit to tell a good lie, but he's hardly verbose at the best of times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was this recently kivi?
    He posted this a couple of months ago (took it from one of your past posts)

He posted it today Salty ;)
    Alberon wrote: »
    It was posted today. The number of 'friends' he has on Facebook is slowly falling though I'd be surprised if 1 in a thousand is truly a fan rather than taking the piss.

He hasn't the wit to tell a good lie, but he's hardly verbose at the best of times.

I don't want to take him off my FL just incase his posting picks up. There are some right gems sometimes :D Emma blocked me, but it's like Pokémon, where I've gotta catch 'em all. Perhaps Emma will reconsider one day and unblock me. I'm a fan. Honest :D
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is this the channel that has snapped up the Chawners?

http://www.tvjapan.net/en/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorahall wrote: »
    So is this the channel that has snapped up the Chawners?

http://www.tvjapan.net/en/

But what the **** would they show??? (EDIT: What, I'm not even allowed to say f.eck, but I can say shite???? Wtf DS???) I seriously hope it's like Takeshi's Castle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what the **** would they show??? (EDIT: What, I'm not even allowed to say f.eck, but I can say shite???? Wtf DS???) I seriously hope it's like Takeshi's Castle.
    Well I have looked at the documentaries and there's a programme called "Meet The Legend." Now that has to be them, surely? Or maybe they're on the Lifestyle channel, starring in "A Stroll In The Afternoon?"
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I have looked at the documentaries and there's a programme called "Meet The Legend." Now that has to be them, surely? Or maybe they're on the Lifestyle channel, starring in "A Stroll In The Afternoon?"

Seeing as they think they are how about 'Celebrities on the Job'?

Maybe not though as none of them know anything about actual jobs, and Phil won't have been 'on the job' with Aud in many, many years. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL! I'd love to see the take a stroll!

LIKE THIS :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! I'd love to see the take a stroll!

LIKE THIS :D:D
    See, the Japanese would love that, they'd dub in a laughter track and have someone narrating something funny over Lorraine Kelly's voice.

And to think they complained about Bio editing them badly:D

IF the Japan TV show is true, it will be a mickey take from start to finish and they are too dim to see that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there someone on here who saw them being filmed last time round as they lived close to them? Maybe Great Harwood will experience an influx of Japanese tourists taking photos of the weird and wonderful sight of Audrey attempting to walk more then 5 steps!
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't there someone on here who saw them being filmed last time round as they lived close to them? Maybe Great Harwood will experience an influx of Japanese tourists taking photos of the weird and wonderful sight of Audrey attempting to walk more then 5 steps!

They could do guided tours round Gt Harwood for the Japanese.
    Here is the Florist where Phil briefly worked then gave it up as it's a job for poofs.
    Here is the Gym where Emma briefly worked till she decided it was too hard.
    Here is the Hairdressers where Sam briefly worked, spraying hairspray above her clients head and clapping her hands over it
    Here is the Asda they all got banned from
    Here is the park where Audrey refused to walk the dog.
    Here is the Driving Test centre where Sam didn't pass her theory
    Here is the Neighbours House where an x mag who is friends with a jug lives.
    Here is the House where all the Chawners live
    Look inside the window and you will see them all in their permanent places in front of the Tv. ,with Audrey reciting the Tv times and changing the channel with her toe.

The Japanese will be falling over themselves to visit.:D:D:D
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many of the Chawns' myriad fans have wished them either a farewell as the world ends, or a happy holidays if it doesn't?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Even if the world had ended, The Chawners would survive.
    They have the superpower of extending their literal 5 minutes of fame to 5 years of sub-z list fame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    They could do guided tours round Gt Harwood for the Japanese.
    Here is the Florist where Phil briefly worked then gave it up as it's a job for poofs.
    Here is the Gym where Emma briefly worked till she decided it was too hard.
    Here is the Hairdressers where Sam briefly worked, spraying hairspray above her clients head and clapping her hands over it
    Here is the Asda they all got banned from
    Here is the park where Audrey refused to walk the dog.
    Here is the Driving Test centre where Sam didn't pass her theory
    Here is the Neighbours House where an x mag who is friends with a jug lives.
    Here is the House where all the Chawners live
    Look inside the window and you will see them all in their permanent places in front of the Tv. ,with Audrey reciting the Tv times and changing the channel with her toe.

The Japanese will be falling over themselves to visit.:D:D:D
    That made me laugh :D:D
  • D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I was watching Gino and Mel's Christmas lunch thing the other day, I saw a Chawner in the audience. Thought I'd share with you Chawner fans. It will be on ITV player.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »
    When I was watching Gino and Mel's Christmas lunch thing the other day, I saw a Chawner in the audience. Thought I'd share with you Chawner fans. It will be on ITV player.

So they're still on the fringes of TV. I wonder why Phil didn't tell everybody they were on TV, he usually does.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D***** wrote: »

They can always afford to travel to these tv show to be in the audience
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which particular Chawner???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which day? I can watch it on catch-up but don't really want to have to watch everyone?
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,667
    Forum Member
    Just wanted to drop by and wish the CoC a happy Christmas

Have yourself a very Chawner Christmas everyone!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to drop by and wish the CoC a happy Christmas

Have yourself a very Chawner Christmas everyone!:D

Thank you Secret Life of Bees, we will all be having a Chawsome Christmas, I hope you do too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On page 2 thanks to 5 separate threads announcing the departure of Jack Klugman.

Happy Holidays to all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    On page 2 thanks to 5 separate threads announcing the departure of Jack Klugman.

Happy Holidays to all.

Can't have that can we.
    Merry Christmas to all fellow Chawnerfawners. I hope Sam and Emma get everything they deserve this Christmas.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to all fellow Chawnerfawners. I hope Sam and Emma get everything they deserve this Christmas.:D

Would you elaborate a bit on that? :D:D:D:D