Supernatural Season 7 (UK Pace, NO SPOILERS)

124»

Comments

• LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone confirm the actual date, I've heard everything ranging from the 2nd to the 10th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Can someone confirm the actual date, I've heard everything ranging from the 2nd to the 10th.

3rd July 10pm double bill. Already on my sky planner!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    butlerx12 wrote: »

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    butlerx12 wrote: »

Yup mine too now. Wednesday night as usual!

Trailer looks really good!
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watched the final episode of Season 7 this afternoon so I'm finally up to speed :D
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a Season 8 UK Pace thread about anywhere??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    Is there a Season 8 UK Pace thread about anywhere??

I don't think there is. Most people got sick of waiting for Sky and watched it ages ago, I fear.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think there is. Most people got sick of waiting for Sky and watched it ages ago, I fear.

Yep Ive not bothered waiting for Living to show this for the last 3 years now it's a joke they leave this show till so late in the year so people have to find alternative ways to see it & then probably wonder why viewing figures aren't so good :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Yep Ive not bothered waiting for Living to show this for the last 3 years now it's a joke they leave this show till so late in the year so people have to find alternative ways to see it & then probably wonder why viewing figures aren't so good :mad:

I'm guessing they must have lifetime rights or something, but it does feel like they desperately want to drop it and can't for some reason.

Maybe they made a demonic deal to get it from ITV2 and now have to show it or be dragged to hell:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    Misha Collins just tweeted that he has a big announcement tomorrow is doing something in the uk and involves phone boxes....
    Misha Collins
    also, in totally unrelated news, i'll have a very exciting announcement tomorrow. Hint: it has something to do with the UK and phone booths.

He'd actually be a really good Dr IMO - apart from being American.
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    I'm finally up to date after all those double episodes. Actually enjoying this season, never really liked the previous one too much, their weakest season to date I thought. Its not the show it used to be in in the first 5 seasons but it I still enjoy watching it more than most shows in the genre now. The episode with the LARPs was hilarious :D
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have 5 episodes left to finish off the season

i wish the writers would realise that monstor of the week usually = average episode

arc episodes = epic

more s4/5 style please!
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd add ..

arc episodes featuring crowley = super epic :)

I like the idea of the trials though, and how they switched it around so that Sam is going to do them.

I hope they do a full on comedy episode before the end of the season though - i've missed those. Jensen Ackles has such brilliant comedy timing they're always classic.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the trials stuff is v good from what i have seen so far, 2nd half of season is better than 1st imo so you will enjoy.
    Forum Member
    I was hoping to rewatch Seasons 1 onwards as I thought it was on Netflix, I got that wrong its only on Netflix US :(
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenzen wrote: »
    I was hoping to rewatch Seasons 1 onwards as I thought it was on Netflix, I got that wrong its only on Netflix US :(

Isn't it on Lovefilm?

You can always use unblock-us to get US netflix though - google it, it's fairly easy
    Forum Member
    Nope not on Lovefilm instant anyway.