Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    :D:D

Probably the last pic from the tour...:(:cry:

Already suffering from withdrawal... :(:cry::cry:

It has gone so quick :(:cry:

Wonder where Mr Hot Patootie is off to next? :D

We have the radio interview on Friday but the past 3 weeks have been great for daily Pasha news.
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »

Wonder where Mr Hot Patootie is off to next?

We have the radio interview on Friday but the past 3 weeks have been great for daily Pasha news.

I wonder as well....:(:cry:cry:

It has indeed been a great three weeks... with lots of Pasha love from everyone... thanks everyone for all the contributions and also all the lurkers...;):D for all the love ... :)

Interview on Friday...which I hope Pumpkin will kindly be able to provide a link to as I will be at work...
    We will have to be resourceful for any more news from now onwards..am not on twitter therefore wouldnt be much of a help with that... :(

Thanks again everyone... :)
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wonder where Mr Hot Patootie is off to next? :D

Might be off to spend some quality time with his girlfriend who he has probably seen little of whilst whizzing round the UK on the SCD tour, although a little (or large) part of me would like to think he would go and catch one of the Girls Aloud tour dates beforehand but what do I know! Actually, it'd be nice for him to catch one of the Girls Aloud tour dates since Kimberley said she will be going to one of his and Katya's shows.
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It has indeed been a great three weeks... with lots of Pasha love from everyone... thanks everyone for all the contributions and also all the lurkers...;):D for all the love ... :)

Interview on Friday...which I hope Pumpkin will kindly be able to provide a link to as I will be at work...
    We will have to be resourceful for any more news from now onwards..am not on twitter therefore wouldnt be much of a help with that... :(

What Pashulty said :)

Love being a part of such a happy Pasha filled place, thanks to you all and here's to plenty more Pasha things to come throughout 2013 :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member

sad times, but yes i will record the interview pretty sure and i'll post it to youtube for all to listen to.
    i would imagine he and Katya shall now be doing prep work for their tour which starts towards the end of March. but maybe a little break before it does start.
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

Love being a part of such a happy Pasha filled place, thanks to you all and here's to plenty more Pasha things to come throughout 2013 :)

Well said Emma, I second that.:D
    Thanks Emma and Pashulty for posting the latest Pasha and Dani pic from the tour.
    Maybe Pasha will have a little break before rehearsals begin with Katya.:) Am sure he will go along to see GA on tour though.
    Forum Member

hey you dont know if you got my reply to your DM PM whatever you want to call it on here, But Pasha just needs to be finished being laminated (i ran out had to wait for more) and then hes ready to send so when you get a chance to send me your address would be great and there shall be a couple of extra Pasha goodies in there for you, have a look at my last pic on twitter and pic yourself a Pasha magnet :D:D:D then let me know what one you would like
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashaaaaaa....:o:o:o:o.... What a cutie!!!!;):o:o

Lovely message from Dani.... :)

https://mobile.twitter.com/MissDaniJHarmer/status/300723154882555904/photo/1

A nice picture of Pasha and Dani, I have to say. However, I'm kind of convinced that neither of them will remain in contact as friends now the tour is over. For me, Dani and Pasha were a tour partnership and thats the begining and end of it; Dani will go her way and Pash will go his way but I very much doubt their paths will cross again.

However, I have high hopes of seeing Kim and Pash again in some sort of dance capacity. Both Pash and Kim have tweeted that they miss each other and suggests far more than just a dance partnership on an TV programme. OK, so most of us love to ship and wish the two of them were an item but it ain't happening so I'll have to get over it already, but at least they have, what I describe to be a caring, fun and loving friendship (you can love your friends).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hey you dont know if you got my reply to your DM PM whatever you want to call it on here, But Pasha just needs to be finished being laminated (i ran out had to wait for more) and then hes ready to send so when you get a chance to send me your address would be great and there shall be a couple of extra Pasha goodies in there for you, have a look at my last pic on twitter and pic yourself a Pasha magnet :D:D:D then let me know what one you would like

Oh PL, you are such a star, I cannot thank you enough :)

I will send you a DM on Twitter if that's okay? Not sure if I have done the PM thing right on here.
    Forum Member
    Oh PL, you are such a star, I cannot thank you enough :)

I will send you a DM on Twitter if that's okay? Not sure if I have done the PM thing right on here.

no worries hun will finish laminating Pasha tomorrow and will let you know when i get it posted so you can keep a look out and make sure you let me know what magnet you fancy. or email me [email protected] if thats easier for you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no worries hun will finish laminating Pasha tomorrow and will let you know when i get it posted so you can keep a look out and make sure you let me know what magnet you fancy. or email me [email protected] if thats easier for you

Bib, made me smile :)
    Thanks PL, sent you a DM on Twitter x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes:
    A nice picture of Pasha and Dani, I have to say. However, I'm kind of convinced that neither of them will remain in contact as friends now the tour is over. For me, Dani and Pasha were a tour partnership and thats the begining and end of it; Dani will go her way and Pash will go his way but I very much doubt their paths will cross again.

However, I have high hopes of seeing Kim and Pash again in some sort of dance capacity. Both Pash and Kim have tweeted that they miss each other and suggests far more than just a dance partnership on an TV programme. OK, so most of us love to ship and wish the two of them were an item but it ain't happening so I'll have to get over it already, but at least they have, what I describe to be a caring, fun and loving friendship (you can love your friends).

“What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.”
    ― Stephanie Klein, Straight Up and Dirty: A Memoir
    Forum Member

BIB...I feel the same as well...more because they are poles apart in personalities... But it was a lovely partnership while it lasted... But Pasherley are a lot similar in temperament and their time was more of a journey and a discovery together.... and I believe as you have said that theirs is a loving friendship... :)
    Forum Member
    idetached wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

“What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.”
    ― Stephanie Klein, Straight Up and Dirty: A Memoir

;):D:D
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Hiya :)

Just popping in from the Louis thread :o (hope that's okay) just to say I think Pasha is great - and in the absence of a Louis tour, I have just booked to see Pasha and Katya live at our local theatre in May :) All the good seats were gone...serves me right for dithering :cry: but at least I've got two in the circle :D
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    sad times, but yes i will record the interview pretty sure and i'll post it to youtube for all to listen to.
    i would imagine he and Katya shall now be doing prep work for their tour which starts towards the end of March. but maybe a little break before it does start.

Katya Virshilas ‏@KatyaVirshilas
    @KRihanoff honeymoooon on Feb 13th:))

Katya will be on her belated honeymoon... giving Pasha a chance to take a break as their tour has been extended into June..yay.

Another video from PumpkinLove ...YES PLEASE..

Thanks for all the posts......never have too much Pasha love
    Forum Member
    Lindy_Loue wrote: »

Just popping in from the Louis thread :o (hope that's okay) just to say I think Pasha is great - and in the absence of a Louis tour, I have just booked to see Pasha and Katya live at our local theatre in May :) All the good seats were gone...serves me right for dithering :cry: but at least I've got two in the circle :D

of course its ok, Pashalove from anywhere or any one is always greeted with open arms in here. ladies here have been to their tour and said its wonderful, very up close and personal with Pasha never a bad thing. hope you enjoy and would love it if you shared with us what you thought of it when you go
    Forum Member

Just popping in from the Louis thread :o (hope that's okay) just to say I think Pasha is great - and in the absence of a Louis tour, I have just booked to see Pasha and Katya live at our local theatre in May :) All the good seats were gone...serves me right for dithering :cry: but at least I've got two in the circle

Of course its ok... Anyone with Pasha love is very much welcome here... :)... You will love the tour... Its in a very intimate setting, Katya and Pasha compliment each other very much, theres a Q&A session, last year it was full of lots of double entrendes...lol... and lots of full on Pasha gorgeousness.. :)... Plus they do a meet and greet at the end..... What else can you ask for?? ;):rolleyes::D

Please do come back and share your experience with us....:)
  • Lindy_LoueLindy_Loue Posts: 9,874
    Forum Member
    Of course its ok... Anyone with Pasha love is very much welcome here... :)... You will love the tour... Its in a very intimate setting, Katya and Pasha compliment each other very much, theres a Q&A session, last year it was full of lots of double entrendes...lol... and lots of full on Pasha gorgeousness.. :)... Plus they do a meet and greet at the end..... What else can you ask for?? ;):rolleyes::D

Please do come back and share your experience with us....:)

I will :) It's not until May, though, which seems an awful long way away :(

Will have to rely on these threads - and my Flavia and Vincent mobile app ;) - to keep me going til then :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    SO many thanks to all of you for everything! Pictures, comments, links, and the like.

However, I am sad:cry: for us Americans as I guess this tour extension into June means no All-star on SYTYCD. Maybe we'll never see him as an all-star here again :( And you have to admit: he is more likely to be partially clothed on SYTYCD than on SCD.:cool:

Have a lovely time for those of you who get to see the tour! Maybe there can be reports from here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Phronni7 wrote: »
    SO many thanks to all of you for everything! Pictures, comments, links, and the like.

However, I am sad:cry: for us Americans as I guess this tour extension into June means no All-star on SYTYCD. Maybe we'll never see him as an all-star here again :( And you have to admit: he is more likely to be partially clothed on SYTYCD than on SCD.:cool:

Have a lovely time for those of you who get to see the tour! Maybe there can be reports from here.

Have to agree with you, I think SYTYCD starts in July, so he apparently isn't going to be a part of the rehearsals or the Allstars. He may come in later in the show tho to do choreography or he can dance with some of the finalist.
    You never know he may end up on one of the dance shows on cable- Ovation or Oxyogen, something like that.
    Forum Member
    awww... will miss the lot and specially Pash... :(:(:(

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelVaughan/status/300767812740325376?p=v

Iveta going back to the States today...she has been a jem partnering Pash and providing us with lots of lovely Pasha goodies...hopes she comes back again... :)
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

Pop in anytime Lindy.
    Yay another one going to Pasha and Katya's tour.:) Hope you have a good time; sure you will being in the presence of Pasha.:o:D
This discussion has been closed.