Justin Bieber are the wheels about to fall off?

i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
Forum Member
A week ago Justin Bieber the teenage heartthrob and close friend of Jaden Smith angered his neighbours with his antics.

A former NFL player got annoyed....
Keyshawn Johnson chased down a speeding Justin Bieber this weekend -- and tried to confront the singer about his dangerous driving habits -- but JB ran away like a scared little child ... eyewitnesses tell TMZ.

At least 3 eye witnesses claim to have seen Justin Bieber at the wheel before he swapped places with the passenger and police were called.

Now Justin's enablers allegedly have come up with a cunning plan..
Justin Bieber's security people have told cops ... they have video showing that Tyler, the Creator -- NOT JUSTIN -- was behind the wheel at the time the car was being recklessly driven on Memorial Day ... this according to law enforcement sources.

Here's the problem -- if Justin really was the one who was recklessly driving, the security people could be part of a conspiracy to hang Tyler out to dry.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Timebomb!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Hopefully. He seems like such a douche, so arrogant. If he wasn't i might actually care however he's not..... so tick tock. 14:59.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who. Cares.

We've lost some truly great artists over the years. He's just a soon to be washed up teen star. Arrogant, talentless and stupid.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    He is stupid, obnoxious, arrogant and entitled. He truly doesn't deserve this break he has got, so hopefully he will soon be a thing from the past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    Wow. His wheels are about to come off even before his balls finally drop? :eek:

just...wow! :)
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Who. Cares.

We've lost some truly great artists over the years. He's just a soon to be washed up teen star. Arrogant, talentless and stupid.

i,m not a huge fan of his but like one or two of his songs , i just wanted to add i wish i was as talentless as him .

plays 6 different instruments

i struggled to learn guitar to the standard i am now .
    calling him talentless is just incorrect . he is not talentless
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    I presume these are training wheels you're referring to? :p
  • InVyInVy Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    or it's the truth. seeing the car is not seeing the person behind the wheel. how many lies or blown up stories about his life are flying around? the only really bad thing about him was him being late for concerts as it is his job and it's not fair for people who come to see him. all other things are blown out of proportion - the whole adventures of monkey and so on really? It's like people just have nothing else to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Were the wheels ever on?
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand the little git but I can't take pleasure in hoping he crashes. I just wish he'd shut up, grow up and sort himself out. Some time out of the limelight might allow him to do that but I doubt it'll happen as I bet his management are going to squeeze him for every last drop. Thing is, if he's as good as people say he is (performing), then time out won't destroy his 'career'. He could come back a better person and stronger. He is a classic case of the 'too much, too young' brood but now he's (technically) a man he needs to take some responsibility for his crappy behaviour.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. He really needs some time in the real world with some real experiences. If he's that talented it ill give him something to write about. If not then he can get on with the next stge of his life and not get burnt out.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InVy wrote: »
    or it's the truth. seeing the car is not seeing the person behind the wheel. how many lies or blown up stories about his life are flying around? the only really bad thing about him was him being late for concerts as it is his job and it's not fair for people who come to see him. all other things are blown out of proportion - the whole adventures of monkey and so on really? It's like people just have nothing else to do.

Johnson apparently followed him and tried to confront him.

Anyway what exactly had created Tyler, the Creator? :eek: :rolleyes:
  • burbsburbs Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Who. Cares.

Lets be honest, he is far from talentless.

Justin could crash and burn if all the rumours are to be believed. I dont think this will happen though. His mum tours with him and I think she must have been turning a bit of a blind eye recently but soon enough she will have to start dealing with his issues.

Also Justin is surrounded by people who have been there and done it all, Usher and Scooter for a start. They will sort him out as they know he rakes the money in. They cannot lose a cash cow.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    burbs wrote: »
    Lets be honest, he is far from talentless.

Can't dance, has no stage presence, can barely carry a tune, sings with no emotion whatsoever, can't play guitar to a decent standard, co-writes infantile drivel that still requires the help of 6 other people, has a breathy little girl voice.

Talentless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Can't dance, has no stage presence, can barely carry a tune, sings with no emotion whatsoever, can't play guitar to a decent standard, co-writes infantile drivel that still requires the help of 6 other people, has a breathy little girl voice.

Talentless.

Can barely carry a tune? This is why Usher and Scooter signed him on the back of a YouTube video done in his bedroom.

Cant play guitar to a decent standard? He probably cant play it as well as Lenny Kravitz but then again he is a singer and plays guitar to switch things up a little bit, the same as piano.

Cant dance? Be sensible, its open to opinion but I believe he can dance

Im neither a fan of his or his music but to say he is talent less is a bit ridiculous.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    burbs wrote: »
    Can barely carry a tune? This is why Usher and Scooter signed him on the back of a YouTube video done in his bedroom.

I'd say that had more to do with them seeing something marketable to the ever-growing preteen demographic and exploiting it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    I'd say that had more to do with them seeing something marketable to the ever-growing preteen demographic and exploiting it.

There are hundreds of thousands of youngsters doing You Tube videos to try and be spotted. Strange then that Justin Bieber was the one who drew the attention of people already huge in the business
  • gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it truly amazing when he said in an awards show...'judge me on my music, i make good music, its what i do' i think he genuinely believes he is the next paul mccartney. The guy makes crap baby music, or should i say 'music'.

But 99% of his fans are little girls who couldnt care less about what he does.