Options

Doctor Who One Sentance At A Time

Comments

• Options
    ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    "Not very helpful, Doctor!", grumbled the Brigadier, "How exactly am I supposed to help?"

"Did you call?", asked Jo Grant, poking her head through the door. "Go find the Doctor will you?", said the Brigadier, "Tell him to meet me in my office ASAP!"
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meanwhile elsewhere, Donna was walking along the beach when she came across a small child holding a balloon. "Miss, I found this balloon and it has something written on the ribbon, look" Donna read the words out loud" Help the Doctor". "Who's the Doctor?" asked the child.
  • Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I don't know a man called the Doctor. Now, could you please leave me alone. I'm supposed to be on my honeymoon." Said Donna. Donna took out the Lottery ticket from her pocket. "I must check this when I get back to England." It was the ticket the 10th Doctor had given Sylvia (Donna's mother) on Donna's wedding day, just before he regenerated.

Suddenly, she could hear the whoosh of engines and a police box appeared. Out came the 11th Doctor, plus Romana III, Sarah and three K9s. Clara stayed in the Tardis as she was unsure about the situation. Really, she wanted to keep the Tardis safe for the Dr and make some soufflés for them all.
  • Options
    rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna suddenly had a headache, that was getting worse and worse.. and worse
  • Options
    DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I found the Doctor", said Jo, "but something's happened... he's not our Doctor, he's the short baggy-trousered one with the flute!"
    "Properly speaking..." started the short baggy-trousered one.
    "...the instrument is called a recorder - yes, I know!" finished the Brigadier. "What are you doing here?"
    "...and now?" added Jo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Well, I have just been on the planet Custardo. A friend of my eleventh incarnation wants him to go there. So I've been given the task of finding him." Said the second doctor. "Eleventh incarnation? Don't tell me there's eleven of you now?" said the Brigadier. " Yes, it seems so."

Back on the beach, the Tardis's phone began to ring. Clara ran outside. "Doctor, there's a phone call for you. It's from your friend on planet Custardo. He needs us there, immediately." The Doctor carried Donna into the Tardis, who had now passed out, and Romana and the K9s followed. The Tardis doors shut. Then the Blue box dissapeared as the whoosh of engines roared. The little girl looked back at where the Tardis once stood and said in an unnerving voice, "One of them is going to die, before this is all over." She gave a scary laugh as though she knew what was going to happen.
  • Options
    rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl skipped over to a nearby field.

"You did well, Sister of Mine. Now we shall have our revenge" said the Scarecrow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Tardis arrived at the planet Custardo. The crew got out and the Doctor shut the doors behind him. Suddenly, they heard footsteps. Loud ones, like....Uh, oh! Cybermen. It was a trap. "We've been tricked!" shouted the Doctor. An army of Cybermen stood in front of the group. One of them grabbed Romana III. "Help, Doctor!" she said, looking at him sadly and frightened. "Let her go!" Clara shouted. "She will be deleated." said the Cyberman. Donna stayed in the Tardis, asleep in Amy Pond's old bedroom. Two of the K9s stayed in the Tardis as well, but the current Mark IV came out. He got his nose blaster out and shot one of the silver giants in the leg. He screamed. Another Cyberman raised his arm and shot K9 Mark IV. He blew up. "K9! Nooo!!!" Screamed Sarah.

A cyberman grabbed Sarah. "No, Sarah!" said the Doctor. "You will be deleated also!". A Cyberman used his arm gun to shoot Sarah. She fell to the floor, screaming. Then he used his gun or Romana III also. The Doctor, feeling very angry and upset, knelt down beside them and said to Clara, "They're dead! Romana cannot regenerate any more. Her ability to do so has been obliterated forever. And my Sarah's gone."

He started to sob uncontrollably. "Oh, Doctor!" Said Clara, weepily, putting her hand to her mouth in shock. "WHY DO THIS? THEY WERE MY FRIENDS!" Shouted the Doctor as he looked up at the silver giants. "We have taken control of Custardo. Your old male friend has been deleated. There are only Cybermen here now." Said the Cyber Controller with his brain showing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Then Clara woke up. Phew, it was all a dream she said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She noticed that beside her was a note from the Doctor. 'Just off to Planet Custardo to see a man about a dog'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Clara stepped into the console room to find the Doctor, Romana and the three K9s. The K9s were all cabled together with wires strewn all over the floor between them. Their antennae were rotating in unison.

"There you are, Clara!", said the Doctor. We're just about to land on Custardo.

"Doctor, I had a dream", said Clara. "There were cybermen waiting for us on Custardo, they killed Romana and Sarah Jane and one of the K9's!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Clara, that's not going to happen, the other Doctors will have apprehended the Cybermen and returned them to a distant planet where they can plod about all day long"explained the Doctor.
    "Why are we still going to Custardo?" asked Clara. "Did you get my note, there is a dog, another K9 that we have to find, K9 needs our help" replied the Doctor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "Aren't three enough?", exclaimed Clara.

"We need their combined computing power in order to extrapolate the temporal shock wave and reverse the Blinovitch Effect", explained Romana, looking up from fiddling around with the insides of one of the K9s.

"Not sure how a K9 got onto Custardo, though?", she queried.

"It's K9 mark 3 before it got blown up", said the Doctor.

"Just as long as it's not another instance of one of these K9's, Doctor", grinned Clara. "We wouldn't want another one of those Blinovitch things!"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "We have landed"said The Doctor. "Have we?"asked Clara. "We have?" said Romana. The Doctor opened the Tardis Door."That's puzzling"said the Doctor as he walked towards the console. He pressed a few switches and buttons."Check outside Clara" "Nope, still not landed"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "Danger, master!" said K9 mark IV
    "Danger, mistress!" said K9 mark I and III at the same time.

Sarah Jane runs into the room. "What's going on?"

"This TARDIS has gone backwards in time to find my predecessor", said the mark IV. "The Blinovitch effect extends backwards from the limitation event thus rendering this time period inaccessible."

The Mark I chips in "Our continued presence in this time period is inimicable to our existence."

"What?", said Sarah baffled

"It means we're all going to die if we don't get out of here fast!", cried Clara.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Don't panic, step one, look in the manual, step 2, ring someone who can help and step 3 "geronimo"shouted the Doctor as the Tardis began to sway from side to side.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The Doctor wrestled with the controls as Romana rushed to help. After a while the TARDIS stabilised and finally came to rest. Sarah Jane and Clara picked themselves up off the floor.

"Have we landed?", asked Sarah Jane

"Affirmative Mistress", said the mark IV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suddenly, the tardis landed with a thump. "We've landed old girl." He said to the tardis, patting the console. "Time to get out, I s'pose." He said, half unsure with himself.

He grabbed his jacket off the white stand in the corner, then picked up his sonic screwdriver. He put his jacket on, then he opened the doors, stepping out. Looking round, he was puzzled. "This is't Custardo. This is Heathrow Airport. What am I doing here?"

He noticed a man with a bucket selling roses. The man went up to the Doctor and said, "give your loved one a Valentine's Day to remember," and handed him a rose. The Doctor grabbed it. The Doctor then thought he heard someone familiar say, "A police box? Not the Doctor after all these years?" He looked over at the main airport building and saw former companion Tegan Jovanka standing over there, staring in his direction. Obviously she looked older as it had been nearly 30 years for Tegan since she last saw the Doctor.

"No. I'm not going to...Must get back in the Tardis, and sort the problem out. Must get to Custardo." Said the Doctor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Brigadier was about to give the baggy-trousered Doctor a witty retort, when the front of his filing-cabinet opened, and a smartly dressed man with a beard stepped out. "Good evening, Miss Grant" he said (for evening it was). "Good evening Brigadier, good evening Sergeant Benton" he continued as the Sergeant entered. "Won't we have met before somewhen?" asked the Doctor. "Indeed so, and we will have been going to have will meet again"* replied the newcomer. "Of course - it's The Squirt!" cried the Doctor. "Doctor, please, I am called The Master nowadays" the Master replied, as the Brigadier tried to suppress a smirk, and Jo covered her mouth with her hand in a less than successful attempt to hide a laugh. "Or..." continued the Master with a sinister, threatening air, "shall I reveal what we used to call you in the playground?"

* Even the Master has trouble with Gallifrese tenses.
  • Options
    A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And then it was out the secret the Doctors name in the playground was The Registrar, but no one overheard it as at that moment a spaceship called Liberator came on a fast fly past and a man called Blake appeared...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "Hi, my name is Donald Blake", he said holding out his hand, "I'm a Doctor"

"Which number are you?", said the Brigadier, warily.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm not a Time Lord sort of Doctor. I'm just a medical Doctor. I've recently spoken to the current Doctor. The Eleventh that is, and he is on his way to Custardo now." said Blake.
    "Good! My plan is going in the right direction." said the second Doctor.

In the Tardis, the Eleventh Doctor looked at his scanner screen to check outside, as they had just landed on Custardo. "Well, everything looks okay to me!" he said. "I hope you're right, Doctor." Said Sarah. "That was a bit of a bumpy ride, we had just then." she also said.
    "Come on!" Said the Doctor. He opened the door to find K9 Mark III standing beside the ship. "Found him! I knew I would." said the Doctor. The others got out, even the K9 Mark's I, II and IV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "K9!", cried Sarah Jane as she ran forwards to embrace her old friend. "Weren't you blown up?"

"That hasn't happened yet", said the Doctor

Romana looked confused. "I thought we couldn't materialise in the past now?", she said.

"It's fine", said the Doctor, "An earlier self picked him up and deposited him in this future for just this occasion"

"How did he - you - know to do that?", asked Clara.

"Because I'm going to tell him to!" grinned the Doctor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Wait a minute," said Jo, "how can any Doctor be the 'current' Doctor? I mean, you go zooming around in Time and Space, sometimes even bumping into your past or future selves - past and future from your point of view - it all really depends on whose point of view you mean, doesn't it? I mean, you said there are eleven of you 'now', but when is 'now' for a time-traveller? It's all so wibbly-wobbly! There could be a lot more than eleven of you!"

"What!?" said the Brigadier, "heaven help us!"

"And what about you? How many of you are there, wreaking havoc all over the place?" Jo continued, turning to the Sq- I mean, the Master.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "More than there was, less there will be", said the Master enigmatically.

"Wibbly-wobbly", said the Doctor, "yes, I like that, 'wibbly-wobbly', might use that sometime"

"It's a quite stupid expression!", said the third Doctor bursting into the room. "Now then, would one of you chaps like to explain exactly what's going on!"