Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will get abuse cym,this is why it should have been kept quite,it's a private matter,she never told them the sex of her baby when they asked,why,because it's private,as is this,so why mention this.i will wait and see the outcome before i condemn the man.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the photos fans posted on Twitter of them at Gatwick and on the plane on the 25th, Pete has taken Junior & Princess to Cyprus for half term. I agree he could have arranged to send a birthday card to Harvey but he did call him on the day and I'd guess that he'd send presents back with J&P so they can watch Harvey open them. I've no idea what his access arrangements are at the moment but it seems unfair to speculate when the full facts aren't in the public domain. I don't think either of them do themselves any favours by using the children as pawns in their seemingly never-ending war.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She will get abuse cym,this is why it should have been kept quite,it's a private matter,she never told them the sex of her baby when they asked,why,because it's private,as is this,so why mention this.i will wait and see the outcome before i condemn the man.

I would agree with you if Peter hadn't sold himself as the greatest dad that ever walked the earth and then tried to make out his former wife was an unfit mother . (obviously he didn't say it as that would ruin his nice guy image ,he got a "source" to do it) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam
    Why didn't he drop the gift off when before he flew off? Or give it to the person who picked the kids up for him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would agree with you if Peter hadn't sold himself as the greatest dad that ever walked the earth and then tried to make out his former wife was an unfit mother . (obviously he didn't say it as that would ruin his nice guy image ,he got a "source" to do it) .
    I think both of them as as bad as each other,the children are being used by both of them,and it's time it stopped,both of them a disgrace at times,sick and tried of the nit picking between them,they need to grow up,the children seem more grown up than the pair of them...
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Judging by the photos fans posted on Twitter of them at Gatwick and on the plane on the 25th, Pete has taken Junior & Princess to Cyprus for half term. I agree he could have arranged to send a birthday card to Harvey but he did call him on the day and I'd guess that he'd send presents back with J&P so they can watch Harvey open them. I've no idea what his access arrangements are at the moment but it seems unfair to speculate when the full facts aren't in the public domain. I don't think either of them do themselves any favours by using the children as pawns in their seemingly never-ending war.

I would absolutely agree with you, IF PA wasn't quite so eager to put his version of events in the public domain when they make him look good.
    I personally think they should BOTH not mention anything to do with the kids at all, but unfortunately there doesn't appear to be much danger of that happening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry I disagree there is never an excuse to abuse anyone and even less reason to keep quiet for fear of it !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Perhaps the camera crew were given the bank holiday off so there was no point.

Too right ! Ive never seen this man do anything for anyone unless theres something in it for him, he dosent see people, he sees steps :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Sorry I disagree there is never an excuse to abuse anyone and even less reason to keep quite for fear of it !
    Well unfortunately cym,this is what happens when you have no idea how to keep quite about personal matters,katie heself has abused innocent people on personal levels,so she really can't complain...sorry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well unfortunately cym,this is what happens when you have no idea how to keep quite about personal matters,katie heself has abused innocent people on personal levels,so she really can't complain...sorry.

She hasnt, I have, and two wrongs dont make a right
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam
    Why didn't he drop the gift off when before he flew off? Or give it to the person who picked the kids up for him?

No idea Betty, other than perhaps he wanted to give J&P the pleasure of giving them to Harvey when they saw him. I just don't find it a big issue as I'm sure Harvey had plenty of presents on the day and Pete rang him to wish him happy birthday. My boys often have belated presents and enjoy them all the more because it extends the celebration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasnt, I have, and two wrongs dont make a right
    I think you know what i mean..i won't argue with you,i see both sides,and both are very selfish.and in need of growing up,they are both near enough middle aged,and should know better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Peter has made the list for Dad Of The Year ...he is one of 20 .. The pics of the perfect dad with his kids will soon be appearing in the papers I'm sure
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you know what i mean..i won't argue with you,i see both sides,and both are very selfish.and in need of growing up,they are both near enough middle aged,and should know better.

I take it what you mean is she has to take the rough with the smooth? I agree with that except I don't agree with some of the disgusting tweets I've read towards her ..some even wishing bad things for her new baby..that's not acceptable in my opinion
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Peter has made the list for Dad Of The Year ...he is one of 20 .. The pics of the perfect dad with his kids will soon be appearing in the papers I'm sure
    Could he make it a mayonnaise lid three-fer?

Will PA be the Daniel Day-Lewis of Dads?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I take it what you mean is she has to take the rough with the smooth? I agree with that except I don't agree with some of the disgusting tweets I've read towards her ..some even wishing bad things for her new baby..that's not acceptable in my opinion
    Fair enough betty,i've not seen the tweets,that is disgusting to wish ill on a baby...:mad: this is why i wish they would all keep quite,it does nothing but cause trouble all round.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Could he make it a mayonnaise lid three-fer?

Will PA be the Daniel Day-Lewis of Dads?

He has some strong competition this year.. Mr Beckham is a strong contender I reckon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough betty,i've not seen the tweets,that is disgusting to wish ill on a baby...:mad: this is why i wish they would all keep quite,it does nothing but cause trouble all round.

I do agree with you Val ..but we are never going to get silence from either one are we
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

I am totally shocked at this and I usually defend him.

There may be more to it than any of us know...but unless there is a valid explanation he is 100% in the wrong.

One thing this 'revelation' of KP's has done though is to convince me that PA has not chosen to stop seeing Harvey.

She only tweeted this to point score and to make PA look bad...so there is no doubt in my mind that if he had just stopped seeing Harvey of his own accord she would have made sure it was made public knowledge.

I believe she has stopped him having Harvey for some reason.. and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Emily featured somewhere in the equasion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I am totally shocked at this and I usually defend him.

There may be more to it than any of us know...but unless there is a valid explanation he is 100% in the wrong.

One thing this 'revelation' of KP's has done though is to convince me that PA has not chosen to stop seeing Harvey.

She only tweeted this to point score and to make PA look bad...so there is no doubt in my mind that if he had just stopped seeing Harvey of his own accord she would have made sure it was made public knowledge.

I believe she has stopped him having Harvey for some reason.. and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Emily featured somewhere in the equasion.

I'm not being rude Nicola ..but how did Peter NOT sending Harvey a card/gift prove he hasn't stopped seeing Harvey of his own accord? I honestly don't get that link at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree, but both have to keep private matters private before theres an end to this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree with you Val ..but we are never going to get silence from either one are we
    You're right there betty,i wish they could sort things out though,be civil at least,for the children's sake.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I'm not being rude Nicola ..but how did Peter NOT sending Harvey a card/gift prove he hasn't stopped seeing Harvey of his own accord? I honestly don't get that link at all.

What i'm trying to say Betty is...she tweeted this to make Pete look bad..so if he had done something as bad as deciding not to see Harvey anymore there is no way she would have kept quiet about it..IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, but both have to keep private matters private before theres an end to this
    I Agree cym,as i've said before,both need to shut up,it's doing neither any favours.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Ella there is no excuse ..Harvey's birthday was yesterday and Peter could of organised for one of the many people who surround him to take a gift or get a courier to take a gift to Harvey.

oh im sorry Betty i mis read,i thought Harveys birthday was today and Katie had tweeted this morning that Petey hadn't sent anything and i presumed that Petey would send something in the day-as it was yesterday -no- with todays courier service from all round the World then there is not really any excuse -poor Harvey :(
This discussion has been closed.