iPad Mini case recommendation needed

sturgeonsturgeon Posts: 83
Forum Member
There seems to be about 1 million iPad mini cases on eBay/Amazon. I'm sure most will arrive and look horribly cheap.

Ideally I need it to act as a stand as well, plus I've seen some that say they put the iPad to sleep when you close the case.

Can anyone recommend a particular case, or brand, or link me to something? Ideally want to spend £20 or under...

Comments

• BKMBKM Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    sturgeon wrote: »
    Ideally I need it to act as a stand as well, plus I've seen some that say they put the iPad to sleep when you close the case.as the
    That's not hard so most do it - it just needs some strategic built-in magnets.
  • grumpyoldbatgrumpyoldbat Posts: 3,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the Marware CEO Hybrid case for mine. Has the magnetic closure, covers the whole thing, protects it well, and the mechanism for the stand is really good and solid.

It is a bit over your budget if you buy from Amazon directly, which personally I would.
  • sturgeonsturgeon Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the help. The Marware case seems good but it's a bit ugly and bulky. I essentially want something like the Apple Smart Cover, something to protect the screen if I put it in my bag, also to act as a stand. I just don't want to pay the RRP of £35. There are loads of copycat smart covers but when they're like £6 on eBay they're clearly going to look really cheap.
  • MLAMMLAM Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    If nice leather is your thing then these get high ratings

http://kavaj.com/ipad-mini-case-berlin-black/