Comments

• Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well its good this storyline isn't coming to an end anytime soon. I am glad its being stretched out for years, its what the show really needs.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Poor Tyrone :cry:

Yes, maybe he tries to run away with Ruby or Kirsty lies and tells the police Tyrone been hitting her. :(
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    Tyrone The Love Cheat is a scumbag who cares about sex with Fiz more than he does about his child. Absolutely despicable.
  • MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So they're taking a leaf out of Claire's book and running off to France? :rolleyes:

This whole Fiz affair has pretty much ruined the whole story. All the realism seems to have drained out of it - which is really frustrating because it was being played out so well :(

As an aside, who on earth wrote that article? "Fiz McAlpine" and "Wetherfield" ?? :D
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    Tyrone The Love Cheat is a scumbag who cares about sex with Fiz more than he does about his child. Absolutely despicable.

Yeah, affair less worse Kirsty's abuse?

Poor Tyrone, can't believe this is happening, Kirsty seriousl needs comeuppance soon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew this would happen since Deirdre suspected Tyrone is having abused Kirsty. Such sad circumstances. :(:(:(:(:(:(
    Forum Member
    Tyrone in the slammer just like his mum. A whole family of bad apples. Throw the key away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This saddens me how women like Kirsty get off with this shit is beyond me. Really angers me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    This storyline is just getting ridiculous now. Just give the evil cow the comeuppance she deserves and give Tyrone a bit of happiness.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soph11 wrote: »
    This storyline is just getting ridiculous now. Just give the evil cow the comeuppance she deserves and give Tyrone a bit of happiness.

Exactly! :mad:
    Forum Member
    Plenty more pain to come for Tyrone.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Manipulative Kirsty recently told Tyrone that Ruby, who he is staying home to raise while she works in a factory, is not his child.

When did she tell him this?
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I think this storyline might be getting stretched out a bit too long. Hopefully, Kirsty gets revealed as the abuser eventually.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wondered that. She hasn't said that so far has she? :confused:

Probably the Fail getting things wrong as usual. :rolleyes:
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    I think this storyline might be getting stretched out a bit too long. Hopefully, Kirsty gets revealed as the abuser eventually.

I agree. Storylines like this become frustrating to watch when they drag on and the wrong person is vilified.
  • kira neryskira nerys Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She didn't actually say that he wasn't the father,she just said that in the eyes of the law,Ruby isn't his child,as the evil witch registered her birth with no father on the birth certificate,so no parental rights for Tyrone.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I hate Kirsty,poor Tyrone.
    Forum Member

Absolutely love her. Hate Tyrone big time.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn::yawn::yawn: bored now
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Poor Tyrone - don't think I can cope with seeing even more misery piled upon him :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member

Kirsty is just pure Evil! some storylines become so fustrating when its just one bad thing after another happening to the same person.

i dont blame tyrone for being with Fiz because who else has he got..i think if he still had a relationship with Kevin it would be him who he would turn too..but Fiz is after all a really old friend and he helped her out alot when she was inside.

i sort of agree though that they could of layed off with the realtionship aspect and left it till after kirtsy is exposed for who she really is.

Tyrone should of just ran off like he planned too..there never is any justice in these soaps :p
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,171
    Forum Member
    Please someone say the actress is leaving - does anyone know if she is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the way Soaps reflect real life. Real life in cartoons that is.
  • HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    Tyrone in the slammer just like his mum. A whole family of bad apples. Throw the key away.

Lol! Mo mouse has someone new to hate! Does this mean the end of the 'Leanne is a two bit brass' posts :D