The Beyoncé Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've bought tickets from Beyonce.com (turnupgroup). Does anyone know if I'll be sent tickets in the post or will they be e-tickets?

The tickets from beyonce.com get sent to you by post, that's why there is a ridiculous postage charge added automatically on the total.

I've bought the London and Manchester tickets from Beyonce.com + Early entry tickets for each of them. Total money spent was ridiculous. I then went on to buy the Birmingham ticket from theticketfactory during general sales which was A LOT cheaper, then had to buy an early ticket for that as well from Beyonce.com.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    da3bool wrote: »
    The tickets from beyonce.com get sent to you by post, that's why there is a ridiculous postage charge added automatically on the total.

I've bought the London and Manchester tickets from Beyonce.com + Early entry tickets for each of them. Total money spent was ridiculous. I then went on to buy the Birmingham ticket from theticketfactory during general sales which was A LOT cheaper, then had to buy an early ticket for that as well from Beyonce.com.

How long before the date of the concert do the tickets get sent to you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this out to buy physically ??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long before the date of the concert do the tickets get sent to you?

I'm not sure but I think 2 weeks before the show.
    Is this out to buy physically ??

Yep
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else wondering what's next for this era? It's fantastic that the album is doing so well. It's now sold over 1 million copies in the U.S alone. Drunk In Love and XO (the first singles) have already both fallen out of the top 30 on iTunes. Everyone is going to have the album so she's not going to have any huge hit singles this era. I'm fine with that...the whole point of this project was for the album to be viewers as a whole body of work. However, I don't understand how she's going to promote and keep the era going. We've already seen all the videos etc. All I can think of is that she might continue to tour until the end of 2014. I reckon she'll head back to the U.S in the summer with the new tour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Soul not for sale
    Probably won't make no money off this, oh well
    Reap what you sow
    Perfection is so... - Haunted

I wonder what the third single will be? I want it to be either Haunted or Jealous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though she's not aiming for hit singles with this album, I still want her to pick singles carefully. Drunk In Love did well considering loads of people already have the album. I think she needs to pick something very commercial next, like Pretty Hurts.
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    so excited for a an up coming Beyonce concert :) I can't quite believe how lucky I have been to see her live so many times :)

so going to have a weekend playing Beyonce. The visual aspect of the album really is excellent. And to think that she kept this secret! The album is excellent. My least fave song is 'drunk in love' and that is the hit track for the album. How funny?

with regards the discussion for singles:

so singles so far are: drunk in love, xo and next one is to be partition?

Blow would be the obvious next choice after that surely?
    Forum Member
    my fave songs though have changed ...which i think shows the quality of the album

'heaven' is just breathtakingly beautiful
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not happy with the new Setlist. No Pretty Hurts or Jealous which are two of my favs from the album. Also, I'm fed up of her using Countdown as an interlude...I want her to perform the bloody song!! No Sweet Dreams, no Deja Vu again!!
    Forum Member
    Absolutely gutted - got the LG to be told that my tickets had already been used bang on at 6pm - so was denied entry. So shocked and disappointed! >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely gutted - got the LG to be told that my tickets had already been used bang on at 6pm - so was denied entry. So shocked and disappointed! >:(

Wait what? omg. What exactly happened?

I feel so bad :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where had you purchased the tickets from? I bought tickets from Viagogo when I went to see her last year in May at The 02. However, I also purchased early entry tickets. This ensured that I would get into the arena early and before the seller, just incase the person I purchased the tickets from was thinking of turning up as well ;-).
    Forum Member
    Tickets from Viag ..... They were e tickets. Arrived at 7.10 to be told someone else had already used them at precisely 6pm! They were a Christmas present for my other half. Absolutely shocked and gutted.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Saw her last night. Wow. I think she just turned at least one fan into a 'superfan'. What a bloomin' show!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Saw her last night. Wow. I think she just turned at least one fan into a 'superfan'. What a bloomin' show!!

OMG! So excited to see her tomorrow :D
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member

Jealous, wish I still had the whole thing to look forward to again! It really is worth the wait and more. In fact it was probably better than I actually thought it would be. She just took it to a whole new level of awesome. I used to consider myself a 'level headed fan' but now I don't think I can ever disagree with any of the plaudits she gets as a performer ever again. Ok now I feel like a raging fanboy.:blush:
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If that's today, I'll be going too! :D ^_^ ^_^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Gutted that I couldn't get my hands on a Beyonce ticket.

Check this please :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXn8pfMVmqg‎

I'd appreciate feedback :)
  • EvanWhisper05EvanWhisper05 Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went on Wednesday - AMAZING.

Flawless was incredible, such tight choreography
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's today, I'll be going too! :D ^_^ ^_^

Yes I saw her on Friday! :)
    The whole show was amazing, I loved it! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you had a great time guys

For anyone who has been to the concert, try and put your thoughts on here
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1940068&page=4

x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know anything about BeyGood and how it works? Apparently if you donate to the Prince's trust there's a chance you'll get upgraded to the Bey Pit. How do you donate though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know anything about BeyGood and how it works? Apparently if you donate to the Prince's trust there's a chance you'll get upgraded to the Bey Pit. How do you donate though?

You either donate £3 when people walk around with buckets (and they give you a sticker to prove it) whilst you're queuing or text when you are inside. (but it says upgraded to either the Bey pit or the Bey stage) we were near the front anyway, so didn't bother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You either donate £3 when people walk around with buckets (and they give you a sticker to prove it) whilst you're queuing or text when you are inside. (but it says upgraded to either the Bey pit or the Bey stage) we were near the front anyway, so didn't bother.

I donated to the Princes Trust before the show and I couldn't find anybody with the buckets or anything, so I'm just happy to have had pretty decent seats.