Eurovision Clash Tonight

LongBallPleaseLongBallPlease Posts: 2,011
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A clash tonight with Norways 2nd semi and Denmarks national final, I think I'll watch Norway up until 7:30pm then watch the Danish final, maybe flick between the two.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    Denmark all the way for me. I was really underwhelmed with MGP last Saturday and I doubt it will be much better this week, so I'm not going to bother.
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget (never forget?) Iceland's second semi final on at the same time as Denmark
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Its Denmark for me tonight, will watch the first half hour of Norway I think and catch up tomorrow don't forget the 2nd semi of Iceland is on tonight but will catch up with that also.
  • LongBallPleaseLongBallPlease Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't watch the Icelandic show, so Norway then switching to Denmark it is I think.
  • rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think tonight's a clash, watch out for 9th February :p At least 2 Finals and several semis/heats too.
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosetta12 wrote: »
    If you think tonight's a clash, watch out for 9th February :p At least 2 Finals and several semis/heats too.

next week too, it's the start of Melfest and A Dal as well as the 3rd heat of mgp as well as the finals of Malta and Iceland.

Malta will on past midnight though and I'm sure there won't be too much of a clash with Melfest and Iceland.

EDIT: Super saturday is on the 2nd of march though this year, so far there are 4 finals scheduled.
  • rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    next week too, it's the start of Melfest and A Dal as well as the 3rd heat of mgp as well as the finals of Malta and Iceland.

Malta will on past midnight though and I'm sure there won't be too much of a clash with Melfest and Iceland.

EDIT: Super saturday is on the 2nd of march though this year, so far there are 4 finals scheduled.
    Ahh, I had somehow missed the next week having two Finals too ;) (I'm mostly only interested in Finals, and even there mostly in the actual result :p)

And Super Saturday sounds like the clash of clashes, true :D
  • LongBallPleaseLongBallPlease Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there's only a few that I'll have access to watch, Denmark, Norway, Swedan, Germany, Austria and possibly Serbia so far.