Ian Hyland - TV critic

Comments

• Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Does it?
    I'm confuzzled.:confused:

I got the impression he was distancing himself from them and thats what he meant and thats what she was thanking him for but i could be wrong as im not ian hyland.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    I got the impression he was distancing himself from them and thats what he meant and thats what she was thanking him for but i could be wrong as im not ian hyland.

Thanks but its of no consequence now.:)
    Forum Member
    Thanks but its of no consequence now.:)

Ok dismiss me and my opinion ill go stand in the corner, i wasnt baiting i was trying to help. But i get it here its a anti Andre thing and I dont hate him enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok dismiss me and my opinion ill go stand in the corner, i wasnt baiting i was trying to help. But i get it here its a anti Andre thing and I dont hate him enough.

Please don't do this. This is a fun, nice thread. Nobody has mentioned PA. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ooops sorry.:o
    I really didn't mean to offend you.:o
    Please accept my apology.
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Please don't do this. This is a fun, nice thread. Nobody has mentioned PA. :)

I think someone else referred to it as baiting not me, but ill take on board your point as i pointed out the same thing to you the other night and it would be hypocritical of me not to do so.:o:)
    Forum Member
    Ooops sorry.:o
    I really didn't mean to offend you.:o
    Please accept my apology.

No, i apologise i over reacted as Goldie rightly pointed out. No Problem.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, i apologise i over reacted as Goldie rightly pointed out. No Problem.:)

No probs Pet.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Ian, Just wanted to ask you a question. Are you a secret fan of Katie Price?! ;) *You can tell us * :D;)

And who is more entertaining to watch Katie or Peter?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    MeMe122 wrote: »

Ouch! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Ouch! :D

:D:D:D....I know! :D! Welcome to DS by the way Ian! :D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah - Anyway... back to Ian (sigh :))...

If you google him, there was an official 'hate' thread on DS from 2005 .. (are they even allowed in this day and age?)

There are lots of comments comparing him to Gary Bushell

Is this what he is referring to in his tongue-in-cheek comment ..("I prefer Gary Bushell")?

Has he been lurking on here since then and we never knew...? :eek:

Cant be arsed reading the whole thread but I wonder did he ever see this comment... :Dhttp://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3531746&postcount=39
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Yeah - Anyway... back to Ian (sigh :))...

If you google him, there was an official 'hate' thread on DS from 2005 .. (are they even allowed in this day and age?)

There are lots of comments comparing him to Gary Bushell

Is this what he is referring to in his tongue-in-cheek comment ..("I prefer Gary Bushell")?

Has he been lurking on here since then and we never knew...? :eek:

Cant be arsed reading the whole thread but I wonder did he ever see this DS... :Dhttp://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3531746&postcount=39

lol at the link, the poster must be gutted that she is on a holiday...I wonder if she got over him:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    lol at the link, the poster must be gutted that she is on a holiday...I wonder if she got over him:D

:D Who knows - perhaps she's now Mrs Hyland?
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You were correct in that summation pet.
    He was clearly not playing ball and that is exactly what I was thanking him for.:)
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    She's probably sitting in a tree in his garden with night vision goggles, a blueprint of Hyland Towers and a marriage proposal all ready for him, right this very minute. I hope she's not too cold, it's nippy out.
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    Dear Ian,

You have brightened up many a lunchtime for me when I've been at work on a Sunday. For that I must thank you.

Keep up the good work,

Miss_Moo
  • ian hylandian hyland Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    A hate thread? Hate? What is the world coming to?
    On the other question I have to admit I get more laughidge out of Peter than Katie these days.
    She's obviously got a more imaginative/careful management team now.
    It makes me smile when people accuse me of having something personal against him though.
    Do these people not realise celebrities are put on this earth for one purpose alone? To amuse us.
    Anyway, gotta go now. I'm sure I just saw something move in that tree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ian hyland wrote: »
    On the other question I have to admit I get more laughidge out of Peter than Katie these days.
    It makes me smile when people accuse me of having something personal against him though.
    Do these people not realise celebrities are put on this earth for one purpose alone? To amuse us.

You mean Pedah in his fezza driving round Wazza. Do you need me to translate.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

My hero! :D
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wind, perhaps? :p
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Right come ladies - we are all intelligent on here (well most of us) but we all seem to have become a teensy weensy bit excited by the presence of Ian, who I am sure is just a normal everyday bloke with a very important job to do (i.e. watching telly...what could be more important?)

And he doesn't need us all turning into that woman off the fast show...(she's different with men)

Oh Hi ian - *giggles, twirls hair*

Very.
    Jeez I thought Elvis was in the building.
    :D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    Hi Ian, Just wanted to ask you a question. Are you a secret fan of Katie Price?! ;) *You can tell us * :D;)

I'd say plucking your armpit hair with a tweezer is more entertaining than having to sit through the gruesome twosome. Still, at least Mr Hyland has the consolation of being paid for his trouble. I can't fathom why anyone would watch for free!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Very.
    Jeez I thought Elvis was in the building.
    :D

i hate to break it to you but...
    Elvis is dead:(
    ;)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    i hate to break it to you but...
    Elvis is dead:(
    ;)

Sorry I thought it was Elvis, now I notice the undergarments strewn aroung the forum - is it Tom Jones?