Natalie Cassidy - deja vu anyone?

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2316627/Lycra-clad-Natalie-Cassidy-cameras-starts-filming-ANOTHER-fitness-DVD.html

Guess what, rent a gob and professional yoyo dieter Natalie Cassidy is bringing out another fitness DVD, several years after bringing out her first one and then piling the weight back on.

Seriously, who would buy this?

Comments

• Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she cheat last time with Lipo? or was that Katona....
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie purposely puts on weight just so she can make a dvd about losing it. As soon as she finished this one she'll be stuffing her face with doughnuts, burgers making sure she gets papped and by this time next year and new dvd.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Natalie purposely puts on weight just so she can make a dvd about losing it. As soon as she finished this one she'll be stuffing her face with doughnuts, burgers making sure she gets papped and by this time next year and new dvd.

Give it 18 months, she'll have piled the lot back on and she'll do an interview in OK/Reveal/Now/Chavweekly saying how much sexier she feel being fat and that her neanderthal boyfriend loves her being 27 stone. :yawn:
  • LathamiteLathamite Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Hi, I'm Natalie Cassidy. Do you want a body like mine? Well, it's easy.

Firstly; eat lots of pies. Then, using the stupd amounts of money you get from your horrendous presenting skills and awful acting ability, hire a personal trainer, and lose the weight you've gained. Then earn lots of money from the fitness video.

Now comes the important bit. You have to do the whole thing all over again! Don't be lazy - back to the pies, people! We need to get that body nice and chunky again so we can lose the weight once more. Ignore the fact that yo-yo weight is deeply unhealthy, just pig out.

And, then it's time for your second fitness video! Don't worry, there are muppets out there who will still buy this rubbish the second time round, irrespective of the fact that you've shown yourself to have no willpower whatsoever so are hardly someone who should be preaching about weightloss. They'll lap it up, anyway. Cos they're thick. I love the British public, don't you?

And that's my five-step program. Can I have my £14 now?"
  • newda898newda898 Posts: 5,464
    Forum Member
    Looks like it was a cold day out there skipping :p
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just OK mag/Closer/etc... making their money back...
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassidy, what a pathetic person she is :o. Desperate doesn't come close to describe her latest stunt.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Fairplay she really is boring now with all this weight loss stuff. I was more interested in this article about her CBB sidekick
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316691/Celebrity-Big-Brother-star-punched-strangled-girlfriend-refused-stay-listening-music-him.html
    :eek:
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's her profession nowadays?

I used to like Natalie Cassidy, actress.

If you're reading this, Natalie: go back to acting, you're good at it. Ditch the celebrity photocalls and celebrity dieting, youre better that all that.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She used to host the Health Lottery, someone else does it now.....
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    She can get a so-called "perfect" body for herself but she'll never, ever be pretty or even attractive. I don't like picking on people's looks but to say she's unfortunate is the kindest way I can put it.

And anyone who buys another DVD from this crashing bore should be lobotomized.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame she has gone down the ' fitness dvd ' route , guess it is seen as easy money for those who are desperate to stay in the public eye but are not getting ' any real television work ' , sad thing is people out there actually buy this crap which in turn just encourages those who make these stupid dvd's to produce more
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm amazed that anyone would pay money to see this troll and her endless 'I'm fat, I'm fin' ad nauseam.

Never mind love, enjoy the lipo with the proceeds of the DVD - and then pile it all back on again at Greggs:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She sends SUCH a bad message to girls; she's actually worse than a lot of celebs as she has made a career out of this nonsense and can't seem to decide whether she's happy being 7 stone or 17 stone. And again.:rolleyes:
  • codebluecodeblue Posts: 14,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Good at acting"? She has the range of a gnat.

Can only every play sonia. That voice. ugh
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did it all go wrong for her? back in 2001 she was the nations sweetheart. She left EastEnders and then some how ended up becoming one of these trashy Zzzzzzz listers.

How did it come to this?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm amazed that anyone would pay money to see this troll and her endless 'I'm fat, I'm fin' ad nauseam.

Never mind love, enjoy the lipo with the proceeds of the DVD - and then pile it all back on again at Greggs:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She sends SUCH a bad message to girls; she's actually worse than a lot of celebs as she has made a career out of this nonsense and can't seem to decide whether she's happy being 7 stone or 17 stone. And again.:rolleyes:

Why does the mail bother to give this woman any publicity?
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »

To be fair to Natalie, I feel that way about 98% of the "celebs" they feature daily.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »

You say that as if the DM has better things to do with their time, LOL! ;)

It's a publicity planter's dream paper. That's all they do. From One Direction to Kerry Katona. I try not to visit as often as I can. :)

Natalie's people are working hard to promo her latest move so naturally stories about her would end up there to get a wide number of views. More people then know she has a DVD out or whatever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god Natalie! Just go away, get a proper job and be a good mum, please? For me?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she could have at least worn a bra
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Fairplay she really is boring now with all this weight loss stuff. I was more interested in this article about her CBB sidekick
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316691/Celebrity-Big-Brother-star-punched-strangled-girlfriend-refused-stay-listening-music-him.html
    :eek:

So am I. HE IS NOT STRAIGHT! :p
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, if the general public are daft enough to buy this DVD the second time around when she admitted the first one was a farce....it's easy money and she'll take it. She doesn't appear to have many other job offers on the table.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was never a fan but I totally went off her when she was on CBB. She honestly thought she had it in the bag..I was delighted when she was shown the door.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Give it 18 months, she'll have piled the lot back on and she'll do an interview in OK/Reveal/Now/Chavweekly saying how much sexier she feel being fat and that her neanderthal boyfriend loves her being 27 stone. :yawn:

Then just before the next DVD is out she'll give an interview to the likes of OK saying how much better she feels now she's lost the weight
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People were predicting accurately that this would happen.

Surely she's an advertisement which would make people believe that exercise makes you fat?
    After each exercise DVD she gets fat again.