The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Who is her supposed lover anyway?
  • stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    iseloid wrote: »
    I just hope it delivers. She needs it or she's done :cry:
    And it's nice about Jeremy. He seems lovely. Well FIT! DILF style lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

He has a reputation for being a womaniser. This could turn into another Jermaine Defoe situation.

I have no doubt she will deliver by what we are hearing. My real worry is the radio snub, because if that continues it won't matter how good the music is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone seen this video at the bottom of the page
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/is-alexandra-burke-referring-to-mr-selfridge-star-jeremy-piven-in-cryptic-love-tweet--171236171.html

:OOO :eek::eek::eek::eek: I presume it is about album 3.. as LIG and HOH were already out then!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Alex great performing last night?
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone seen this video at the bottom of the page
    http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-bike-shed/is-alexandra-burke-referring-to-mr-selfridge-star-jeremy-piven-in-cryptic-love-tweet--171236171.html

:OOO :eek::eek::eek::eek: I presume it is about album 3.. as LIG and HOH were already out then!!

That video looks old to me, though I don't know why they only uploaded it in November....she's had blonde hair since July 2012, so that video is old and must be when she was promising features on HOH. Those plans could have been moved to album 3, but that video looks to me around the time Let It Go was released...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Korranh wrote: »
    I wonder who the participant for the UK is in ESC? If it ain't gunna be Alex?

I take it you love ESC as it's all you talk about in here?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    That video looks old to me, though I don't know why they only uploaded it in November....she's had blonde hair since July 2012, so that video is old and must be when she was promising features on HOH. Those plans could have been moved to album 3, but that video looks to me around the time Let It Go was released...

Yeah I suppose Alex wasn't talking about US plans then.. Thats a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't even bother tbh. This is one case where the elephant in the room just isn't worth addressing...:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeh it's great thanks:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't even bother tbh. This is one case where the elephant in the room just isn't worth addressing...:p

Ahahahaha good one:)
    Forum Member

But why were Let It Go video and the song in the background then?

Why would she promise big features when she knew by the time Let It Go was released what the album would look like?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why would she promise big features when she knew by the time Let It Go was released what the album would look like?

Thats what I thought... But I don't think she'd mentioned US plans at that time though.. so maybe she was just making a last attempt to get big names on the album..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thinks she was already blonde when they were planning a third single (she wanted HOH, label wanted Tonight) so the video cannot be about the new album.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LIG came out before the album was released. We don't exactly what went on, but that video must be from around April/May so she was likely still closing the album and hoping for stuff....either that or she was just telling lies to hype up the project.

But it definitely can't be about the 3rd album as she's was blonde by the time that started being talked about.
    Forum Member
    LIG came out before the album was released. We don't exactly what went on, but that video must be from around April/May so she was likely still closing the album and hoping for stuff....either that or she was just telling lies to hype up the project.

But it definitely can't be about the 3rd album as she's was blonde by the time that started being talked about.

I bet Alex classes Dj Smash as a legendary artist :o
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    She was probz referring to usher.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh.........:o Well at least it wasn't as bad as Misha but still.....I wonder what she performed today if it was nothing from HOH.....?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Is it televised?
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Oh.........:o Well at least it wasn't as bad as Misha but still.....I wonder what she performed today if it was nothing from HOH.....?

I like it just don't like the hat I was never a fan of the hat even when Rihanna wore it.
  • wige2002wige2002 Posts: 531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So she is singing the National Anthem then at least we know now.
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    ye she's performing national anthem...

sky channel 401 anyone in UK
    there's a stream for people outside UK like europe...

#NBA trending in UK
    Forum Member
    wow alex looks amazing on NBA
    her new hair is SLAYINGGG
  • perobt93perobt93 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Everything was on point as always! Amazing performance once again, thanks girl!
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope someone records the performance.
    Forum Member
    she ditched the fringe and got a new weave and frankly it's her best look YET. that hair is AMAZING.
This discussion has been closed.