HTC Windows Mobile Phone 8S
Sony Xperia M
anyone got any good advice for me
thanks

Comments

• finbaarfinbaar Posts: 4,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Consider the Huawei G510, the LG L5 I and the Nokia Lumia 625 as well. It depends if you want to stay android or switch to WP8. Some of last year's top WP8 can be less than £200 if you shop around. I have seen the Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X for less than this.

Have a look at HotUKDeals site as there may be some bargains around.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fiancé and future brother in law have the S3 mini and are very happy with it. Bright well defined screen and fast. Battery isn't that great though with heavy use.
  • glagysglagys Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    thanks people
    one other thing is windows phone or android the better operating system as well as for apps
  • dearmrmandearmrman Posts: 21,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Android is better for apps, they have lots more than Windows, but windows does keep adding more & more.

Depends what apps you want though, Some apps with Windows you may have to pay for, that maybe free on Android.

The windows Nokia phones though are very good, even the budget 520.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you get a very good build quality for a very good price from Nokia. Have a look at www.windowsphone.com to see if they have apps you want. You may not get the exact same app you know from other platforms, but there might be something else doing the same or similar.