More "evidence" of Beyonce's fake baby bump...?

Comments

• swaydeto12swaydeto12 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    oh my days, ok so she probably isnt, one things straight, shes faking something, be it how far gone she is or whatever and all the silly people that keep asking why why why well why not do you not get how much publicity shes gwtting, be it good or bad, maybe she wanted this, maybe it backfired who cares, people are talking aboput her and thats what a publicity stunt is!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    This whole conspiracy theory is ridiculous.

She's a married woman who has announced her pregnancy, shock horror!

Forget the picture, its not evidence at all. The ruffle on her dress rides up and changes the shape of her belly. So what? I've seen the pictures of her in a bikini with a bump and it looks very real.

She's pregnant; end of.
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

Forget the picture, its not evidence at all. The ruffle on her dress rides up and changes the shape of her belly. So what? I've seen the pictures of her in a bikini with a bump and it looks very real.

She's pregnant; end of.

Where is this ruffle on her dress? When she is standing up straight there is no ruffle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITV 2 tonight -- see beyonce get a LIVE scan on TV lol.... thats what its going to take to stop the BS.
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Smallalien wrote: »
    Where is this ruffle on her dress? When she is standing up straight there is no ruffle.

I don't know about a ruffle but the fabric ruffles up as she starts to sit down, thats what you are seeing, the fabric, not a fake baby bump bending.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geneve wrote: »
    ITV 2 tonight -- see beyonce get a LIVE scan on TV lol.... thats what its going to take to stop the BS.

Being the attention seeker that she is surely she would insist on BBC 1 at primarily

Maybe her good friend the Colonel should also make an appearance
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    konebyvax wrote: »
    I find it strange how the Beyonce fans believe a random picture on the internet trumps a video from an Australian TV show as 'evidence'. Like I have said before, I'm not suggesting she's faking the pregnancy (that would be just too weird) but it's far far easier to fake a picture than a video. Now if that Croatia pic had been accompanied by a video then this whole controversy would have been put to bed.

The pics are pap photos, more than one aswell
    bambii wrote: »
    I am actually quite astounded that anyone has taken the time to try and prove she is faking a pregnancy!

Firstly if any of you have been pregnant you will know that 'bumps' don't naturally take the 'egg' shape, also dresses when you bend down can go out of shape.

I can imagine it will be hurtful for her to see anything like this written. I am sure if she couldn't concieve naturally and needed a surrogate she would be honest! Its nothing to be ashamed of.

Well it's nothing new. People accused Katie Holmes for faking hers

Angelina Jolie
    Kelly Preston
    Nicole Kidman

I remember people going on about them too, it's just silly.

If you look at Beyonce's dress in this still, her dress is not tight

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2039/420872593.png

Someone here also mentioned pregnant women don't cross their legs when seated, yesterday a show was talking about beyonce and 2 pregnant women came out and sat down, what did both do? They crossed their legs ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    swaydeto12 wrote: »
    oh my days, ok so she probably isnt, one things straight, shes faking something, be it how far gone she is or whatever and all the silly people that keep asking why why why well why not do you not get how much publicity shes gwtting, be it good or bad, maybe she wanted this, maybe it backfired who cares, people are talking aboput her and thats what a publicity stunt is!

If it was publicity she wanted I am sure they would have sold their wedding to the highest bidder.

I don't think she is faking anything, she has not said how far on she is, when she is due. This is all speculated by the media. What exactly do you think she is faking?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dress fabric looks stiff to me, so it folded when she bent down.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    With all of Beyonce and Jay-z's millions, if they wanted to fake a pregnancy I'm sure they could afford a very realistic bump!!

Plus she has been pictured on holiday a month ago with a bump.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe some of the reasons for why it must be a fake bump, she bent over, crossed her legs, wore heels, was too energetic.... The list goes on, how sad!
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Could it be that she is wearing some sort of maternity girdle or belt? Some of them claim to prevent stretchmarks. http://susana-s.hubpages.com/hub/pregnancy-belt-maternity-support-belt
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    It's quite clearly the fabric, you can see it riding up as soon as she starts to sit then get worse as she lowers herself further, then strecth over the bump again normally once sat.

If people are saying that it's a fake bump, it's one hell of a crappy cheap one to go that out of shape, it just wouldn't.

You have absolutely no knowledge of pregnant women do you. Good. Grief.

I also see Beyonce's PR team are flooding this forum in the fightback.

Look maybe she can't have children naturally. Have you thought of that? I'm not knocking her. But I'm sorry, that was just ridiculous. It's as ludicrous as those that argued Steven Gerrard walloping that man in the face who had both arms down at his sides was for 'self defense'.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Look maybe she can't have children naturally. Have you thought of that? I'm not knocking her. But I'm sorry, that was just ridiculous. It's as ludicrous as those that argued Steven Gerrard walloping that man in the face who had both arms down at his sides was for 'self defense'.

Lol seriously? As if beyonce even knows what digital spy is let alone sending her pr team to try and change members minds!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know DS is well known for ludicrous conspiricy theories but this one probably wins the title as most mental one yet.
    My mum was a midwife for 40 years and I think she's seen a few pregnant tummies in her time and she guessed Beyonce was pregnant before she announced it (she always does that).
    When I showed her thjis thread, she LOL'd and couldn't believe some of your CT's are for real. She's months, her bump wouldn't even show from some angles in some clothes and it's totally obvious to anyone with eyes that it was her dress bunching up
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

She's pregnant; end of.

^^^
    This
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Please do tell us your extensive knowledge of pregnant women, that makes you so qualified to say that Beyonce and Jay z are fooling the world with their fake pregnancy...... I can't wait for this :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I know DS is well known for ludicrous conspiricy theories but this one probably wins the title as most mental one yet.
    My mum was a midwife for 40 years and I think she's seen a few pregnant tummies in her time and she guessed Beyonce was pregnant before she announced it (she always does that).
    When I showed her thjis thread, she LOL'd and couldn't believe some of your CT's are for real. She's months, her bump wouldn't even show from some angles in some clothes and it's totally obvious to anyone with eyes that it was her dress bunching up

Sometimes you go from zero to bump-tastic in no time. People said to me today that I seemed to be bigger than I was a couple of days ago. Today I was wearing a slim-cut maternity tee shirt with more fitted jeans as opposed to a tunic and leggings. Clothes never seem to fit right when you are pregnant-- even maternity clothes.

The last thing Beyonce would do is a publicity stunt. Why would she as she doesn't need to? She is so proper A list it's not funny. If you look at Jay-Z's face when the camera cuts to him after Beyonce "announces" her pregnancy during her performance, that's the "proud dad" face my husband had each time I told him I was pregnant. As Jay-Z is not an actor, that face was real.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Thing is though IF she is faking it and she is adopting or using a surrogate then why is she ashamed to admit it?

I think she is pregnant but i watched some show her name was Wendy something and she said Celebs will do anything for Publicity ANYTHING and its true she even brought out 2 pregnant women had them sit down and they sat down very slow which alot of pregnant women do. It does make you question it but thats celebs and thats how this stuff work either way everyone is talking about it which is great for her music aswel ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Thing is though IF she is faking it and she is adopting or using a surrogate then why is she ashamed to admit it?

I think she is pregnant but i watched some show her name was Wendy something and she said Celebs will do anything for Publicity ANYTHING and its true she even brought out 2 pregnant women had them sit down and they sat down very slow which alot of pregnant women do. It does make you question it but thats celebs and thats how this stuff work either way everyone is talking about it which is great for her music aswel ;)
    Why would she need publicity for her music-- she's one if the best selling and highly regarded artists around?
    She's 5 months gone. She would have no need to sit down slowly and the second trimester is often the "golden trimester." Many women look and feel their best at this time. I certainly did. I'm 7 months gone and I don't sit down slowly and I have SPD. Every pregnancy is different for the same woman so of course every pregnancy is different for different women. I'm on my third pregnancy and it is different to the first 2. My second was torture and my first was a piece of cake.
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't she say at the VMAs that she was already 5 months pregnant? If that were true, she would be due to give birth in December and not February. :confused:
  • da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blossom85 wrote: »
    Didn't she say at the VMAs that she was already 5 months pregnant? If that were true, she would be due to give birth in December and not February. :confused:

No, she never spoke about her dates.
  • statelessstateless Posts: 1,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has to be pregnant! She can't let this guy down, lol. As others have said, maybe she's wearing padding because her bump isn't very big. That still seems a bit odd to me, but it's surely more likely than the suggestion that she's making the whole thing up.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faking her pregnancy, faking her bump, what a load of BS.

I gave birth to my little girl 6 months ago and know from experience that some dresses can ruche around the bump when sitting - this happens more when you're wearing regular clothes in a size larger (as opposed to maternity clothes - I am assuming most designers don't do a huge maternity range, even for Queen B ;) )

As for crossing your legs - well I crossed mine up until a few weeks before my due date, and only then did I stop as I was getting cramps and oedema around my ankles. I was a size 12 throughout my pregnancy apart from my huge bump yet only had a 8lb 4 baby (right on my due date).

There's pics of Beyonce in a bikini with a clear bump, many pics of her with the same size bump yet this ONE pic / video is supposed to 'prove' the poor woman is infertile / a liar / too posh to push.. what?

I can only assume the believers have never experienced pregnancy in any form (as a mother OR a father) as no-one who had carried a baby for 9 months or been in close contact with anyone that had would think such a silly thing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »

She is pregnant, she is not faking or ashamed to admit anything.
    The only reason I think she announced it at the VMA's I think was to stop a magazine getting an 'exclusive'.

The only time I sat down slowly in my pregnancy was when I was nearly ready to drop and that was because my baby was fully grown and head down leaning on my bladder!

She is one of the best selling artists of her time, why would she need to fake a pregnancy to sell records?