Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it odd, its that weird shade of orange, a bit sunkissed looks fine but that radioactive tango look is just awful, then again I find the whole towie look incredibly cheap and tacky, I don't know anyone who would choose to look like that. :confused::confused::confused:

What I don't get about the TOWIE look is why these young girls choose to look middle aged? Botox in your 20's, sunbed addiction and 6 inches of slap just to go to Sainsburys is and never will be a good look. Why would a 20 something want to be mistaken for their own mother? :confused:
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daughter's hen do tonight , I am all gussied and perfumed up ! ;)

think I should tweet a pic to PA? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yeah but Dolly looks fab! Pete and the rest of the Orange posse just look like clown people. But then his whole look is so carefully constructed... such a vain little creature.

Dolly is amazing!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

I'd wait til you get home tonight after a few sherbets Momma, undo a few buttons and tweet him then.

He may pretend he likes the sophisticated, classy woman but we all know he secretly prefers the drunken trollop look. So do your best Denise Welch impression to the camera and you could be in ;)
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    I read an interesting paper once about how some famous people tend to stay emotionally in the age they were when they first received adulation and I wonder if PA is stuck in this. The haircut belonging to someone 15 years younger, the girlfriend 18 years younger, the hot music he thinks he makes is dated to around 15 years ago. They way everyone treats him like he's in his late teen rather than 40 because that's how he behaves like the baby the family and the world adores. He's certainly not a man, he hasn't the dignity of a man. Just a theory. :)

On a completely unrelated issues, I dug up a rather bitter article in a DS thread from Peter's ex-girlfriend and although you can never really read much into them, two things make me ponder:

Not an expose really, he admitted he didn't fancy KP in the years before IAC. Funny how front pages and cameras can change ones mind, isn't it.

and this explains Emily...:D

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=109389

Right...gotta get me sunflowers in them pots!!

Really very interesting DB, Thank You :) I'd guess at his emotional developement got stunted a lot longer ago than 15 years, I can honestly say that I know 12/13 year old boys with more maturity than him....

I tried potting on some sunflower seeds that had sprouted today :) but they are looking very wilty and sorry for themselves :( hopefully this lovely day we've had might help bring them on :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    What I don't get about the TOWIE look is why these young girls choose to look middle aged? Botox in your 20's, sunbed addiction and 6 inches of slap just to go to Sainsburys is and never will be a good look. Why would a 20 something want to be mistaken for their own mother? :confused:

Totally agree. I have always thought they were a lot older then they were making out, but even then they still look so old. The botoxed look is never very good IMO, they look like they just stepped off the sunset strip
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I'm jealous! I have to iron my fellas pants, :( the glamour! Have fun!!
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd wait til you get home tonight after a few sherbets Momma, undo a few buttons and tweet him then.

He may pretend he likes the sophisticated, classy woman but we all know he secretly prefers the drunken trollop look. So do your best Denise Welch impression to the camera and you could be in ;)

:eek:

I think I'll do my worshipping from afar ! :o

BIB thanks for the compliment :D

That's me away , see you all later !
    Forum Member
    Dolly is amazing!

Islands in the stream that is what we are
    No one in between how can we be wrong
    Sail away with me to another world
    And we re-ly on each other uh huh
    From one lover to another uh huh

Love Dolly!!..... wish I had her boobs :o
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Go for it. I bet you're all perfumed up with "Eau de Unconditional Insania" :D

PS. Have a fab night. x :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »

Me to, I've never been blessed in that particular department sadly.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Start saving, ask PA where he gets his plastic surgery done and I'm sure they will give you the mahoosive honkers you desire!
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Start saving, ask PA where he gets his plastic surgery done and I'm sure they will give you the mahoosive honkers you desire!

as long as it's not the same place as his ex.... dont want to end up looking like I've got a couple of beach balls sticking out me chest :eek:
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    There's something really bleurgh about the amount of time PA spends preening in front of the mirror.
    I imagine the top he "casually flung on" for CJ was a 3 hour decision. He takes trying too hard to a whole new level.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

HELL YES Momma!!!:D
    Really very interesting DB, Thank You :)I'd guess at his emotional developement got stunted a lot longer ago than 15 years, I can honestly say that I know 12/13 year old boys with more maturity than him....

I tried potting on some sunflower seeds that had sprouted today :) but they are looking very wilty and sorry for themselves :( hopefully this lovely day we've had might help bring them on :)

Yes, I'd say so too. I seem to remember he was getting attention quite young - 13-ish, helped by his father with music and by 15 (correct me if I'm wrong) was on television.So I'd agree - emotionally, he's like a young teenager, image wise and romance, he's stuck in his successful era. I think it was Lexi who said he get 'babied' by people. I agree.

Oh I hope your sunflowers pick up, I love sunflowers! I've got some for all round the sides of my flat and 10 more for a 'guerilla gardening' nighttime mission!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Too bloomin' many! It's such hard work too. All that spraying and topping up and then having to slap on the slap all the time so your face is as tangoed as the rest of you.

Andre is sallow skinned anyway. Why he feels the need to be a radioactive Satsuma is beyond me!

:D:D:D
    Daughter's hen do tonight , I am all gussied and perfumed up !

Have a great time Momma and remember people can screen catch so don't post anything you don't want out there forever. ;););)

He may pretend he likes the sophisticated, classy woman but we all know he secretly prefers the drunken trollop look. So do your best Denise Welch impression to the camera and you could be in

Momma is much to classy to flash twitter :p:p:p
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Lexi done her reviews yet for this week?
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it of been better for his management to allow Peter time off after his brothers death instead of filming his grief? 4 weeks after his brothers death was way to soon IMO

Wouldn`t pay for the Lamborghini would it?:rolleyes:
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    Wouldn`t pay for the Lamborghini would it?:rolleyes:

That's something I didn't understand in this weeks show, he owns a Lamborghini, he was going away for a valentine's weekend with Emily, he's frantically trying to stuff his overnight bag into a white motor's boot, which is filled with all the kids stuff, why didn't he just take the Lambo?
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure if Peter actually owns these sports cars. He had a Ferrari last year, which has now been replaced with that bloody awful Lamborghini.

Have a feeling the dealership/manufacturer are loaning him these cars to get publicity.

This is just a guess on my part though.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's something I didn't understand in this weeks show, he owns a Lamborghini, he was going away for a valentine's weekend with Emily, he's frantically trying to stuff his overnight bag into a white motor's boot, which is filled with all the kids stuff, why didn't he just take the Lambo?

probably because there would be no room for the camera crew:D and he probably had someone drive him most of the way, he just got in the drivers seat for a few mins just for the camera..

(all just my opionion, I have no facts to back this up:) )
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not sure if Peter actually owns these sports cars. He had a Ferrari last year, which has now been replaced with that bloody awful Lamborghini.

Have a feeling the dealership/manufacturer are loaning him these cars to get publicity.

I thought the same as you,..the garage gets a camera shot, on his TV show, the dealer gets to have a few pics shaking hands to display in his showroom....again just my opinion:)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Most famous people lease these flash cars so they are able to change them every year..I'd of thought DOTY would have a family car to go with his "I love my kids " image
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh let's throw caution to the wind and have a caption competition! First up...that pesky sunshine over Dungeness...

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01712/AndreLambo_01_1712895a.jpg
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh let's throw caution to the wind and have a caption competition! First up...that pesky sunshine over Dungeness...
    http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/a...1_1712895a.jpg

Pete realises that he may have overdone things 'lawn wise' when testing out his new Lambo ride on lawn mower.
This discussion has been closed.