100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry, that doesn't help me! I hate how the 'helpful clues' are often more confusing the the original blinds!

I just hope it's not F. Gump.
    Oh, I thought my alternative not so cryptic name of Hancock would help you get it. :D His daughter can no doubt sometimes be found weeping.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    My two guesses would be Hancock and F. Gump, but I surely hope neither one is true. But they fit the bill iff being loved and if they stopped making movies they would be missed.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, that doesn't help me! I hate how the 'helpful clues' are often more confusing the the original blinds!

Not only was he a prince of a city in Los Angeles, he also helped save the world against aliens. He likes to dress in black sometimes too.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

sorry my fault. You should see me at charades:D I am trying not to get thread closed down but guess I am being too careful:D
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Not only was he a prince of a city in Los Angeles, he also helped save the world against aliens. He likes to dress in black sometimes too.

Ah, thank you! Funnily enough he's not one of the most commonly-guessed names on the original blind site - what was worrying me was that the other person I mentioned was... and I so hope it's not him :(

I'm sometimes so useless at these things - I obviously don't keep up with enough of the celebrity gossip, lol! I don't even know why I care so much - I just hate a mystery!!!
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope not either.

I'm normally rubbish at clues, so glad they were of help :)
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Oh that's a shame if true and what a payne for the rest of them :eek:

I thought it would more likely be the stylish one as he gets the most attention so would be under the most pressure or the one with badger hair as he seems to not be comfortable with fame. what makes you say him?
    Forum Member

This young scallywag is a member of boyband with a well known penchant for older women. And they don’t come much older (or grander for that matter) than the latest cougar he tried to chat up recently. He’d better watch out! If he upsets her, he might find himself incarcerated in a very exclusive prison!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »

This young scallywag is a member of boyband with a well known penchant for older women. And they don’t come much older (or grander for that matter) than the latest cougar he tried to chat up recently. He’d better watch out! If he upsets her, he might find himself incarcerated in a very exclusive prison!!

This one is easy BUT he is now supposed to be dating a very swift singer song writer so who knows :D

ETA just got this now. The band were singing at the Royal variety performance last night and met ER. Ha ha I do love a blind with a sense of humour :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    I thought it would more likely be the stylish one as he gets the most attention so would be under the most pressure or the one with badger hair as he seems to not be comfortable with fame. what makes you say him?

OP said she knows the family so going by location I put two and two together :D Of course coule be off the mark
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    This one is easy BUT he is now supposed to be dating a very swift singer song writer so who knows :D

ETA just got this now. The band were singing at the Royal variety performance last night and met ER. Ha ha I do love a blind with a sense of humour :D
    Yes you got it!! Some showbiz headlines referred to how excited he said he was to meet ER. :D
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carlton Banks' cousin did have a reputation for being in the closet didn't he? Never heard anything like this about him. Whoever it is (if it's true) it's a wonder you could get away with such things in this day and age.

Not sure about the older co-star though.
    Forum Member

LMAO, this is amazing!!:D
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO, this is amazing!!:D

Ludicrous. People are just being silly.
    Forum Member

Honestly, it could be anyone of them. 2 of them have tried to quit Twitter, and have not been allowed. Their insane fans have actually harassed their families/girlfriends etc IRL. The stylish one seem most at ease, and just does his thing, but 2-3 of the others could easily be seen as being quite upset/stressed out.
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    there's 3 fairly gobby ones aren't there:confused: I wanted it to be Biffa & Princess Fiona:D

It's the Spicey twosome rather than the other two. Spicey ones are - The member who is all 'Look at me. Look at me' and the other one is Blazin' Bad Zula. Real SG fans know that shiz. ;)
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    incy wincy wrote: »
    What did they say?

Two of them used to share a double bed and he then asked as he would as he's a chatshow host that can get away with asking those kind of questions to which they went a bit quiet and they didn't flat out deny it. They just answered that it was the 90s....they were the two that always fought the most in the band and probably had the most spotlight out of the five of them until one married a footballer.
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you confused flash with fresh? Perhaps Hancock will help people more. His good friend and sometimes costar is well known for his bipolar episodes including ranting whilst waving a gun around in a street.

Don't ever recall such rumours about Hancock. The closet was more his issue.

OK, I get the clues about Hancock/Legend.

But I can't work out the 'sometimes costar' - film or TV? 'sometime' does that = more than one film together?

Who is known for waving a gun around in the street in a bipolar episode? Google not helping.:confused:
    Forum Member
    OK, I get the clues about Hancock/Legend.

But I can't work out the 'sometimes costar' - film or TV? 'sometime' does that = more than one film together?

Who is known for waving a gun around in the street in a bipolar episode? Google not helping.:confused:
    I'm giving it away now but it's a bad boy who likes to hang out at Big Momma's House!! :D
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm giving it away now but it's a bad boy who likes to hang out at Big Momma's House!! :D

Ah right thanks

Have wiki'd it now and that seems to make sense - it mentions there about the violence/sexual harassment, as well as those incidents you mentioned with guns.

eta: just happy that it's not chuck noland/paul edgcomb, that would break my heart
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly, it could be anyone of them. 2 of them have tried to quit Twitter, and have not been allowed. Their insane fans have actually harassed their families/girlfriends etc IRL. The stylish one seem most at ease, and just does his thing, but 2-3 of the others could easily be seen as being quite upset/stressed out.

Who else quit twitter?Im only aware of badger hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Who else quit twitter?Im only aware of badger hair.

The one who just had 1 year anniversary with his gf seems to be wanting to, and the suddenly tweets about how great the fans are etc. And then the one with gf from the girlgroup. They both receive so much negativity and hate from delusional fans..
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Kindness

This actress had a chance at A list. She was this close and was in a movie that got her nominated for one of the big awards and everything was going great. Then she had a personal tragedy which she does not discuss much and since that time she has worked on her career but other things in her life are more important. For her, she has been focusing on kids, especially those who are terminally ill. Her favourite thing to do which she does at least once a week is to go to a children's hospital and sit and meet with kids and then watch some of her most famous movies. The movies that still make kids scream with delight when she comes visit them. She has tried to get her castmates to come with her because the kids would even love it more but they always say no or they will come some other time. There is one castmate who invariably comes. Apparently there is nothing quite like the smile of a kid who is suffering from cancer when this B list all movie actor walks into the room and sits down and watches the movie with them. If smiles could heal, there would be no sick people when he comes along to visit with our actress.
  • dorahalldorahall Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Kindness

This actress had a chance at A list. She was this close and was in a movie that got her nominated for one of the big awards and everything was going great. Then she had a personal tragedy which she does not discuss much and since that time she has worked on her career but other things in her life are more important. For her, she has been focusing on kids, especially those who are terminally ill. Her favourite thing to do which she does at least once a week is to go to a children's hospital and sit and meet with kids and then watch some of her most famous movies. The movies that still make kids scream with delight when she comes visit them. She has tried to get her castmates to come with her because the kids would even love it more but they always say no or they will come some other time. There is one castmate who invariably comes. Apparently there is nothing quite like the smile of a kid who is suffering from cancer when this B list all movie actor walks into the room and sits down and watches the movie with them. If smiles could heal, there would be no sick people when he comes along to visit with our actress.
    How lovely to have a blind item that isn't speculating about someone's sexuality or deviant fetishism.

Whoever the actress and her castmate are, they sound like good people.
This discussion has been closed.