Drake bell death treats and harassment by justin bieber fans

dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
Forum Member
just seen on twitter drake bell said something bad about justin bieber and his army of phycos have flipped one person send a picture of a knife they now have his address and order people to egg his house...

i blame justin he obviously knows his fans treat people this way yet he never says stop

there not beliebers there all little phycos and i don't see how there parents support this unhealthy obsession
i mean the countless stupid trends are bad enough but treats is too serious

whats your thoughts?

https://twitter.com/Drakebell

Comments

• Yoshi FanYoshi Fan Posts: 13,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is time Justin said something to stop all this...seeing as they see him as some sort of God, all he needs to do is say "stop threatening and abusing people with a different opinion, else you're no fan of mine." That'd do it.

Same with 1D. Some of their fans are just as vile.
  • Kellie BKellie B Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Lady Gaga has some vile fans too. After Kelly Osbourne said she thought Lady Gaga was rude for not walking the red carpet at the Grammies she got hundreds of death threats and one tweet actually said they hoped Kelly got raped! :eek:

Now Lady Gaga fans have started on Madonna's kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twitter and Facebook are no good in my opinion... Just dumbing down society.

The sad truth is that Bieber's management will love to see this sort of thing happen... The more "dedicated" his fans are the better.

Absoloute joke....As if this world needed even more negativity.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    It is time Justin said something to stop all this...seeing as they see him as some sort of God, all he needs to do is say "stop threatening and abusing people with a different opinion, else you're no fan of mine." That'd do it.

Same with 1D. Some of their fans are just as vile.

I don't think Justin necessarily has such influence; he's previously asked fans to give him and his family more space, but they don't. I don't think the relationship between the over-zealous fan and the object of their obsession is quite like that.

That said, he did speak out when one of his fans rejoiced on twitter over Lily Allen's miscarriage (she'd spoken disparagingly of his music). While he didn't actually criticise the fan, he pointedly expressed his sympathy for Lily. Probably the extremely hostile reception given to the fan on twitter had more effect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know much about Justin's manager but he comes across as a c**t too when he's commented in Biebers behaviour

It's one thing expressing your view but there is no need to take it personal like wishing harm on someone. I know most if not all fan bases have a few nut jobs amongst the fan base they just spoil it for the rest I can only assume & hope these fans who say vile things are children.
    Social network sites should be a 18+ age tbh
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're just children, and children say stupid things.
  • potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    What did Drake actually say which was "horrible"?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But really what damage can 10 year olds do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    potatolegs wrote: »

I think one of his tweets said the he hadn't listen to much of Justin's music but it must be full of hate as that's all his fans give off something like that I think
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I've come across some horrible accounts made by girls as young as 11 not only being nasty to others but being overly explict sexually about Justin

https://twitter.com/MandaSwaggie
    https://twitter.com/PlasticBieber
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Death treats? What's a death treat? It's no treat to die......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But really what damage can 10 year olds do?

That's obviously not the point...:rolleyes:
    The fact that they think it's acceptable to post images of knives is bad news, in my opinion...
    Lots of kids today are becoming self absorbed idiots, and all this social media is a major reason.

Raise the age for twitter and facebook.
    Kids shouldn't be on them. I know it's extremely hard to enforce, but it needs to be done somehow.
    Even sensible kids shouldn't be on such sites, in my opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    potatolegs wrote: »

Some posts were tweeted on Drake's account about Katy Perry's flop movie.
    Katy Perry replied saying she was dissapointed in him.

He claimed his account had been hacked, he was a fan of hers, and tweeted:

“I wouldn't randomly bash @katyperry....bieber however lol (sic)”.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twitter just encourages a mob culture where these people just run riot. It needs to start being proper policed. This will only get worse if nothing keeps being done. I remember the crazy Britney vs Christina fan wars but they were never on the scale of this Biebers/Little Monsters level.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis C wrote: »
    Death treats? What's a death treat? It's no treat to die......
    :rolleyes: Don't they have typos where you live?
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posted a sarchastic comment about Cheryl Cole on twitter and one of her "soldiers" encouraged others to give me abuse(inso many words) sadly it never happened.
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »

you wouldn't be saying it if they where threatening someone you know though there's a line between stupid things and vicious
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I follow these two brilliant accounts on twitter:- @IabuseBeliebers for Bieber and @Hate1DwithMe for One Direction.

They basically just make a few jokes about 1D and Bieber, but the fans make it funny by their reactions. They amount of death threats and sheer hatred they get (I mean I get what their names say, but they are not vicious hate accounts, its all just humour).
    They are both brilliant at fighting back, without even swearing or lowing themseves. I would reccomend following them, it is an eye opener

It is a little upsetting that kids know some of the terms that they use. And what’s worse is that JB and 1D don’t do anything to try and stop it. One of the guys from 1D actually tweeted "haters you can go kill yourselves"
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »

I never said anything like that as a kid to a complete stranger. probably on the playground though :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Josh K wrote: »
    I've come across some horrible accounts made by girls as young as 11 not only being nasty to others but being overly explict sexually about Justin

These accounts are "troll accounts"....they are not run by children.
  • Kellie BKellie B Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    A top American blogger has decided to call out the crazy Gaga stans

Lady Gaga has famously launched an anti-bullying campaign, but her fans have racked up a pretty long list of bully victims in just two and a half albums' time. Gaga fans forced Boy George to temporarily abandon Twitter after a barrage of often homophobic and sometimes violent messages. Adele incurred their wrath, mostly expressed via weight-shaming, simply for selling more records than Mother Monster. Gaga fans also felt compelled to inform Kelly Osbourne that she was fat, "looked like" she had AIDS and suggested she kill herself after she criticized Gaga's choice to skip the Grammy red carpet. A vendetta against Katy Perry even received the rare honor of encouragement from camp Gaga after she dressed as a mermaid -- which was totally Gaga's idea, you know. No word on how Bette Midler, who also did not invent mermaids but has dressed as one basically every show of her entire career, feels about that one. And forget about Team Lil' Kim -- it's the Lady Gaga fans who chase Nicki Minaj out of malls, claiming she "ripped Lady Gaga off"... Somehow.

That last one is important. Take a moment to watch that video and you'll see why so much invective is hurled at Madonna -- and many others -- by Gaga fans. "She stands for all of us," that guy we all hope Lady Gaga does not stand for says as he chases Minaj out the door.

Minaj didn't do anything to Gaga, of course, let alone to her fans. It's merely that some are so invested in the myth of Gaga that any similarity to Mother Monster is threatening to their sense of self -- no matter who did it first. This is especially problematic because, as an artist, Lady Gaga is essentially a human Tumblr account, a hauntological soup of a woman who recycles -- but rarely re-purposes -- whatever happens to catch her eye. That's fine, of course. It is impossible for anyone to be interesting without being interested, and Gaga is no exception. The reality just doesn't fit the narrative of the brilliant, inventive artiste that the Church of Gagatology has built. That is, by its nature, threatening to some people.
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is only one way to stop this sort of rubbish. Ban the Internet!!!
  • lovedoctor1978lovedoctor1978 Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josh K wrote: »

The top link had a brilliant tweet, about a quarter of the way down. Her comment on a pic was "Another reason I dont like black people, they are racist towards women."

:eek::D:D:D:D
  • Super Roux!Super Roux! Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Twitter allows you to block people and such, but something further should be done about these obsessed and delusional fans.

I have to say that this tweet from Drake Bell made me chuckle.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just seen on twitter drake bell said something bad about justin bieber and his army of phycos have flipped one person send a picture of a knife they now have his address and order people to egg his house...

i blame justin he obviously knows his fans treat people this way yet he never says stop

there not beliebers there all little phycos and i don't see how there parents support this unhealthy obsession
    i mean the countless stupid trends are bad enough but treats is too serious

whats your thoughts?

https://twitter.com/Drakebell

I can't see Justin doing anything about this because it will mean lost revenue for lost fans. I personally think Justin's music is a bit crap to be honest.