Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Off on my own little dream again, that's what a wee break does for me.....
    Sure Artem will have a lot of their tour dances well planned but wonder if he would like this suggestion of doing a version of BR Jive with Kara. Now that is something I would looooove to see. The two of them doing that jive (sorry Elena you are so not in my dream...) - all that lovely hip action, brilliant timing etc etc......;):)
    Sorry will calm down now and be quiet!!:rolleyes:

glad you are back but where is katkins, did she say she was going away i can;t remember
    Forum Member
    Richard Curwen ‏ @Richardbbc

Had a good look around the Oriana with @Robinwindsor - cue seamen jokes.
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    Oliviers announce Award presenters, Royal Ballet's Monica Mason honoured
    Date: 10 April 2012

Monica Mason, the outgoing director of the Royal Ballet, will join Tim Rice as a Special Award winner at this year's Olivier Awards which are announced on Sunday 15 April 2012.

The Olivier Awards are the culmination of the theatre awards season, following the Evening Standard, Critics' Circle and the Whatsonstage.com Awards (in which a record-breaking 70,000 people voted).

Click here for the list of nominees with photos and full analysis of the 2012 Oliver Awards nominations.

The event's organisers the Society of London Theatre (SOLT) have also announced the list of presenters for this year's Awards including
    Hayley Atwell, Douglas Booth, Zach Braff, Jim Carter, Tom Chambers, Tyne Daly, Jack Davenport, Agyness Deyn, Jonathan Edwards, Susannah Fielding, Vittorio Grigolo, Lenny Henry, Ronan Keating, Katherine Kelly, Harry Lloyd, James McAvoy, Natascha McElhone, Laurie Metcalf, Elaine Paige, Dan Stevens, Sir Patrick Stewart, David Suchet, Kara Tointon, Will Young, Zoe Wanamaker, Jodie Whittaker and Barbara Windsor.

SOLT go on to promise "a few more surprises on the night" with performances from a number of the nominated musicals and tributes to this year’s Special Award winners as well as a special appearance by Ronan Keating.

Listings for this year's live
    Forum Member
    Just a thought but if you are on twitter would be nice to tweet Artem and wish him well for tonights DWTS
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reckon Kara will be on a flight to join Artem late Monday so they can have his day off (Tuesday) together!!!!!!! ;)
    Well I know I would be.....:)
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Reckon Kara will be on a flight to join Artem late Monday so they can have his day off (Tuesday) together!!!!!!! ;)
    Well I know I would be.....:)

no you wouldn't do the Oliviers !!! lol :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    no you wouldn't do the Oliviers !!! lol :D:D:D:D
    Yeah you know me too well. I would be on a flight Sunday evening.....;);)
    Guess Kara has to stand by her commitment to the Olivier awards though...........
    Forum Member
    Tomorrow on Loose Women Nancy is on, that could be fun if we can understand her ! lol
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed watching the video BJgirl. It will be interesting to see them dance together after a long break. I am curious whether the glances and gestures between them will be missing now they are serious about one another.

Kara's rehearsal time for the tour keeps being eroded. The Oliviers now. I would be straight out of the theatre after presenting the award and head for LHR.
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed watching the video BJgirl. It will be interesting to see them dance together after a long break. I am curious whether the glances and gestures between them will be missing.

Kara's rehearsal time for the tour keeps being eroded. The Oliviers now. I would be straight out of the theatre after presenting the award and head for LHR.

i think the gestures will be even better this time, yes the entire cast from DWTSLV has gone to LA for the dance, think its a bit of pr really to get people to want to go to LV for the show.

i am with you straight to airport for me as well

dont forget in LV Artem will only be doing a couple of dances maybe taking an hour out of the day, there are another 23 to rehearse, with some of the best dancers out there as well who may lend a hand
    Forum Member
    i think the gestures will be even better this time, yes the entire cast from DWTSLV has gone to LA for the dance, think its a bit of pr really to get people to want to go to LV for the show.

Thanks I will send a tweet. Easy to copy what others have said.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

dont forget in LV Artem will only be doing a couple of dances maybe taking an hour out of the day, there are another 23 to rehearse, with some of the best dancers out there as well who may lend a hand
    I agree. Kara will be in the Master's hands (!) after all.....
    And no doubt they have already been working on some moves. Better than ever....:D
    Forum Member
    Have sent you a DM BJgirl on twitter:):p:D
    Forum Member
    Have sent you a DM BJgirl on twitter:):p:D

replied x
    Forum Member

Let's hope they get lots of quiet time together too. Kara needs a bit of TLC.;)
    Forum Member
    Let's hope they get lots of quiet time together too. Kara needs a bit of TLC.;)

i can see her lounging round that pool all day lucky kara
    Forum Member
    i can see her lounging round that pool all day lucky kara

Hope Artem doesn't keep disappearing to the gym. He is bulked up enough. Let's hope she stops him eating too many burgers and fryups. Mind you she loves her chocolate.:)
    Forum Member
    Hope Artem doesn't keep disappearing to the gym. He is bulked up enough. Let's hope she stops him eating too many burgers and fryups. Mind you she loves her chocolate.:)

he could have bulked up for this dance show, perhaps he has a lot of lifting of whoever they have partnered him with, and think i read somewhere that he doesn't like fast food, although we do know he loves a full english breakfast :D
    Forum Member
    he could have bulked up for this dance show, perhaps he has a lot of lifting of whoever they have partnered him with, and think i read somewhere that he doesn't like fast food, although we do know he loves a full english breakfast :D

When we saw Artem on the launch show of SCD he looked quite bulky but then on the vids of the training he didn't look so big. Perhaps he burns off a lot of muscle. Is that possible?
    Forum Member
    When we saw Artem on the launch show of SCD he looked quite bulky but then on the vids of the training he didn't look so big. Perhaps he burns off a lot of muscle. Is that possible?

Pass don't have a clue, but bet someone on here does
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would say no. The rock concert was more his thing. I wonder if they have to buy tickets for these shows.

Hi all, I have been out all day , just arrived home .

This is not Artem it is another dancer ,who is sitting in the center of the group pic in front of a girl in white top . His eyes are very different to artems . Sorry as i thought so at first but then found him on the other pic.

I know what I would do next sunday , I would go straight to Airport , i couldnt wait any longer to get to him ;);)

As for Artem bukling up , he looks very well muscled on the latest pic , but he did say once that he looses muscle quickly , because of the exercise during dancing , you would think it would have the opposite effect , but thats why he and Robin go to the gym so much on tour , I suppose that you do need huge muscles to be able to lift other dancers , without it looking laboured, ,if you remember Jason straining when lifting Kristina , where as Artem made lifting Aliona look so easy and effortless,as with Holly in the Swan Lake dance , even Len mentioned it .at the time .

I hope we can get a look at the DWTS dance tonight . fingers crossed.
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I somehow think he will find the gym less attractive , from next week , because of a slip of a girl back in the apartment .:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He said when he was training with Kara ,that he hadn't had time to go to the gym and he had lost a stone of muscle.
This discussion has been closed.