Comments

• SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1 in the morning. That's not too bad then. Better than getting up at 5 am to watch the Lost finale.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel abit annoyed that i've been ahead all this time due to my nefarious methods (which resulted in me getting rid of my SKY subsrcription), that i'm now in the postion of being last to the table because its been aired simultaneously.
  • Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    SXTony wrote: »
    1 in the morning. That's not too bad then. Better than getting up at 5 am to watch the Lost finale.

Some or most may just wait till morning and download an ad free version of about 80-90 mins than sit through the rediculous amount in US programming.
    Unless of course it's on demand and ad free.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,579
    Forum Member
    Assuming it's the first showing, my Tivo should pick it up okay. As the above poster said, I wonder how they'll deal with all the US ad breaks. Guess we'll find out soon :)
  • SherbetLemonSherbetLemon Posts: 4,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As much as I like Fringe, I value my beauty sleep more :D so will Sky+ it and not have to think about ads.

Sky's link about it: http://sky1.sky.com/fringe/watch-the-fringe-series-finale-at-the-same-time-as-the-us
  • moni2010moni2010 Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the Sky+ link of sharing with us..

Finale of Fringe is really great...!!:)
  • derek500derek500 Posts: 24,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming it's the first showing, my Tivo should pick it up okay. As the above poster said, I wonder how they'll deal with all the US ad breaks. Guess we'll find out soon :)

I assume that's why their starting at 1.10am. That extra ten minutes will give Sky the chance to skip the first US break (at the theme music). After that, the insertion of Sky's own breaks, will mean we won't catch up.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wont Sky have their own separate copy to play out?

Just be under an embargo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    It will be quite interesting to see if Sky apply the usual PAL speedup as that would mean the UK showing will finish 4% faster than the US one!