Christina Aguilera - Blank Page (Audio)

Comments

• MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it will grow but for now I think You Lost Me and Lift Me Up are far superior.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    I am completely speechless, this is so incredible, her voice...... By far the best song she's released since Beautiful
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its amazing. Guess it is the next single then.

Has it missed the Grammy deadline?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what is incredible. Its not autotuned :eek: Thats her real voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I can't believe it leaked!!!!

I've been waiting for this for so long! I don't think I can resist!! *presses play*
  • †¤AzumiMiyako¤††¤AzumiMiyako¤† Posts: 3,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    I can't believe it leaked!!!!

I've been waiting for this for so long! I don't think I can resist!! *presses play*

Leaked in the sense that her record label posted it :D

I love it.
    Forum Member
    Leaked in the sense that her record label posted it :D

I love it.
    Yes, I hadn't clicked on the link when I posted my comment, so I didn't know it was an official audio release.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I seriously hope this song is a grower, because it left me cold and wanting more. It wasn't as low key and vulnerable as 'YLM' nor as powerhouse and powerful as 'Fighter'/ 'Hurt'. It's somewhere in the middle...Too bad. I thought I was going to LOVE this instantly. Let me go back to her VEVO and force myself to like it :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Its amazing. Guess it is the next single then.

Has it missed the Grammy deadline?

Yes it has. Grammy cut offs was September 31st this year so Blank Page will be elgible for Grammys 2014 so will her album and any other singles she'll release. Your Body is eligible for next year's Grammys though. We'll find out next month whether she's been nominated or not. :)

Blank Page is such a beautiful song.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Apparently they're releasing an uptempo as the second single.

This would be a good winter single, but I have a feeling it'll need major TV performances for people to take notice...so a Grammy (and Brit?) performance would be ideal.
  • †¤AzumiMiyako¤††¤AzumiMiyako¤† Posts: 3,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Yes, I hadn't clicked on the link when I posted my comment, so I didn't know it was an official audio release.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I seriously hope this song is a grower, because it left me cold and wanting more. It wasn't as low key and vulnerable as 'YLM' nor as powerhouse and powerful as 'Fighter'/ 'Hurt'. It's somewhere in the middle...Too bad. I thought I was going to LOVE this instantly. Let me go back to her VEVO and force myself to like it :p

I kinda feel the same actually. It's VERY Sia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this is a buzz single for upcoming album release which they just uploaded to her youtube account. Don't think it's the 2nd single.

Beautiful song and her vocals just put me in AWE. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly feel like Best of Me might turn out to be the best ballad on the album. Also Light up the sky and Empty words. I think there will be many :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    it's not a leak it was uploaded on her VEVO account
    Forum Member
    LoveMe4Me wrote: »
    it's not a leak it was uploaded on her VEVO account
    I said I hadn't clicked on the link before posting :p
    I kinda feel the same actually. It's VERY Sia.
    Exactly! I wish Sia's demo could leak so that I could make the comparison. Christina is an incredible vocalist, but I think this song would be a perfect fit in one of Sia's solo albums.

As far as 'Lotus' go, I thought 'BP' was going to steal the show, but now I'm more excited for 'Sing For Me'. It's been the second most praised song by the critics so far, so maybe that will be the best ballad after all :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    It's amazing that Someone Like you really has opened the door for these types of songs to be released as singles. I'm still floored by this song, it's definitely special
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a beautiful song, I love the lyrics and obviously her vocals are incredible on it. No wonder the Leona fans in her appreciation thread are sounding so bitter and mad right now :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    franster wrote: »
    Such a beautiful song, I love the lyrics and obviously her vocals are incredible on it. No wonder the Leona fans in her appreciation thread are sounding so bitter and mad right now :)

Oh my god I just had a look and you are so right :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like this song, beautiful lyrics and the delivery was top notch from Christina. However, I can't help but feel Christina/Sia have overhyped this song in interviews, I expected something...I can't explain what but I expected something more. So glad this was raw vocals though, no auto-tune within a 100 mile radius of this track! Definitely a good song though. I agree with those who have said it would be more suiting for Sia's voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a good song, she does ballads very well. Your Body is awful, generic and VERY radio friendly yet it is still flopping.

She may aswell just stick to what she does well....:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like it! Much better that what it sounded like on the previews!

It's so much better than the ballads from Bionic!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I'm actually in love with this song. It was pretty instant for me too. Just the way she can sing so soft but with a kind of force and then do a full on belt. She always impresses me. :)
  • mkirilenkofanmkirilenkofan Posts: 1,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talk about over doing it!! Should have went to Sia as her demo sounds amazing.