PID settings for freeview channels

gwiddecombegwiddecombe Posts: 878
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone know of a website where I can get PID listings for the freeview channels? I have a PC card and to get BBC Three and Four I have to rescan it after 7pm but this means my EPG will get filled up with clutter I dont want again.

Graham

Comments

• paul_hadleypaul_hadley Posts: 10,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.radioandtelly.co.uk/freeviewstream.html - Change to suit your transmitter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    bbc three and four share the same pid's as cbbc and cbeebies, they shouldnt be a need to rescan for them, they share the same channel on my laptops digital box
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Gawsh* :eek: :eek: This includes PIDs for TUTV channels, close your eyes!! Also, what is * Program #23040 * with a provider of * TS #FFFF *?
  • StasisLeakStasisLeak Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    *Gawsh* :eek: :eek: This includes PIDs for TUTV channels, close your eyes!! Also, what is * Program #23040 * with a provider of * TS #FFFF *?

PID's for topuptv or any other channel are not 'TOP SECRET'. TOPUPTV also encrypt their channels. The Audio/Video PID's for your favourite channel are not shown on that particular link either! Program #23040 is Magic (Radio)
  • gwiddecombegwiddecombe Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys thanks for the responses. Can finally watch BBC Three, BBC Four and Ftn now without problems :D