Recommend a good game to get for Christmas

davidl8davidl8 Posts: 126
Forum Member
Ideally some thing that is released in December and does not involve stealth.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Assuming your looking on the Vita - how about an american import of Persona 4 Golden? Only just been released and it has not left my Vita since it arrived earlier in the week.

For PS3 there is nothing really that tickles my fancy coming up.

Another alternative would be a PS+ subscription that would give you Unchartered, Gravity Rush, Mutant Blobs and Chronovault all for free on the Vita and I think the PS3 list includes Crysis 2, LBP and quite a few other games at the moment.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    December looks to be a fairly quiet month for game releases. It is also not easy to recommend a game unless you can give a little more information on your likes and dislikes.

Personally if you have never played the Mass Effect games then the Trilogy looks to be pretty good.
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,687
    Forum Member
    Plus there's different sorts of stealth in games. Far Cry 2 (and probably 3, I'm hoping) is not like, say, Hitman or Assassin's Creed. In FC it's about moving through the terrain avoiding conflicts until you're in the most tactically sound position to have the greatest advantage going into a fight. In Hitman and AC it's creeping underneath benches and the like to sneak up behind someone and then kill them silently up close and personal. Completely different experiences and game types.

Regards

Mark