Kieth lemon: the film

2»

Comments

• JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im 50/50 about this...yes keith lemons world tour and celeb juice are funny as but lemonaid was shockingly bad and a few other tv appearances lately have also been pretty dire...fingers crossed its good

i suppose to be fair, Lemonaid was prime time so he didn't really have a lot of scope to be 'himself'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh. That looks awful! I don't actually mind Keith Lemon but that just looks cheap and nasty.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this does well it at the box office it will be the last sign that the world has gone mad before an impending apocalypse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this does well it at the box office it will be the last sign that the world has gone mad before an impending apocalypse.

Or a sign that the people who like Keith Lemon have gone to see the film ..
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Celebrity Juice, Keith Lemon is awesome lol, looking forward to seeing the film
  • MissDexterMissDexter Posts: 1,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god!!!
    Just seen the trailer for this at the cinema.
    It's looks absolutely awful, I almost watched through the cracks in my fingers........and believe it or not I like Keith Lemon.

Why do British comedians/comedy character actors think these films are a good idea?

Ali G anyone?
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    The trailer looks absolutely shit....but I still can't wait to see it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched this last night. It wasn't the train wreck that it looks actually - more of a minor shunt though :)

Only really laugh out loud funny in two places for me. The rest of it raised the odd snigger or smile, but that was about it. I think if you're a fan of Celebrity Juice, as I am, you'll probably be able to sit and watch it, but don't expect a laugh riot.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dai13371 wrote: »
    Surely Leigh Francis cannot keep the Keith Lemon persona going for much longer.

I prefer Avid Merrion anyway.

In some ways I can't blame him for keeping it going. It is getting him regular work with ITV 2 and now a film but I never liked this character from the early days of him on Big Brother and for me it has just gone downhill from that low point back then.

I also know what just because I don't find someone funny doesn't mean that other people don't. I am sure if it wasn't a ratings success for ITV they would have pulled it by now so Leigh must be doing something right.

Least he is a million times better than Simon Brodkin's chracter Lee Nelson. An out of date stereotype of a chav and of a fat person. Yawn.

PJ
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    P.A.T is an electrical safety test, how would it test for a phone making your mouth go wonky?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    P.A.T is an electrical safety test, how would it test for a phone making your mouth go wonky?
    Fiction.