Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who else thinks she's very funny. Rude but funny.:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm no.

However, she's probably the funniest female comic out there, which doesn't say much.
  • manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's great. Just the right amount of F-ing too. Not too much and in the right places.
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. Miranda Hart is funnier...And Miranda Hart is not funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • ChizzlefaceChizzleface Posts: 8,221
    Forum Member
    I admit to a guilty crush on her - I bet she's a right dirty one in bed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to hate her, thought she totally unfunny, the first time I saw her which was the post apprentice show, but now I love her, so funny! The Sarah Millican Television Programme is hilarious, she's now one of my fav comedians. I agree with the OP and manickangaroo. I love the way she uses her voice too, the pitch, when she goes lower for some lines aha
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea ive heard shes not popular apparently, but she always seems nice and has made me laugh.

I have always prefered funny women to funny men, and i find her reasonably funny.
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Cant stand her, and a few pals say I am th, I do look like hwee spit of her, kill me. now
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    I admit to a guilty crush on her - I bet she's a right dirty one in bed.

Yah right, her voice is shrieky enough as it is, it would be like screwing a banshee.

(not that I have myself but you get what I mean)
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanny, farting, cakes and The Wiyah.
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanny, farting, cakes and The Wiyah.

What's not funny about them?
  • ParthenonParthenon Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    i don't find her funny at all. Her jokes always seem be about her fanny or cake, or both.
    Hmmm no.

However, she's probably the funniest female comic out there, which doesn't say much.

I'd give that (not very) prestigious honour to Shappi Khorsandi.
  • RogerBaileyRogerBailey Posts: 1,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely hopeless. I feel embarrassed for her tbh. But certain people are doing all they can to show female comedians to tick a certain box. Trouble is, each and every one of them are crap.
  • Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have both of her stand up shows on DVD and I think she's hilarious. She's brilliant at audience interaction too which seems to be more and more important in stand up shows nowadays.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked her joke about 'I would do anything for love' knickers but I imagine that wasn't original.
  • kaiserbeekaiserbee Posts: 4,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely hopeless. I feel embarrassed for her tbh. But certain people are doing all they can to show female comedians to tick a certain box. Trouble is, each and every one of them are crap.

Humour is extremely subjective, like music and art etc.

Why would you be any more embarrassed for a comedian you don't find funny than a band you didn't like or an artist you don't rate?
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's bloody awful.
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    I want to find her funny, I want to find any female stand up funny, but unfortunately they are like hens teeth.
    There are tons of great comic actresses in sketch shows and sit coms but stand up is another thing.
    For a good example you only have to watch the step in round on Mock The Week to see how poorly they perform. I have no doubt somebody will have a theory on why.
    No doubt the Patriarchy is to blame, like everything else.:D
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's bloody awful.

I cannot help but agree. I cannot stand the bloody woman.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't mind her. There are a lot worse 'comedians' out there.
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find her a bit hit n miss!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find both her and her comic boyfriend a bit annoying. In fact, Gary Delaney has one of the smuggest, slapable faces in comedy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think anyone who can stand in front of an audience and make people laugh is a good one in my book (apart from Frankie Boyle of course)
  • CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've yet to crack a smile at anything she has said, I don't believe she is saying anything new that hasn't been said by male comedians such as Peter Kay & Jason Manford time and time and time again.
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    I liked her the first time I saw her, some sketch about the Tooth Fairy on crack, but now the constant nasal whine just grinds my gears.