Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Thommo1234Thommo1234 Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    I do think sometimes his management need to remember he employs them .. Not the other way round.. That's what happens though when you work closely with friends ..it's harder to say no

he needs to get rid of them full stop
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thommo1234 wrote: »
    he needs to get rid of them full stop

Why would he get rid of them full stop ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very interesting thread,and thats from a huge fan of Pete's,
    we are new on here but looked at the Katie Price thread first and was so angry at the way she was abused with no real reasons apart from that shes a tar*/shes a sla* and im afraid left a post that was deleted so we'll start again,
    now this thread about arguments about a foundation my partner and I have been reading with interest now my partner thinks you are been quite hard on Pete so soon after he's lost his sibling but i..Hmmm..i can see both sides but one thing we can all fully agree with was that Pete should of taken 6 months off like he wanted,ive never been keen on his management after the way they acted towards Kate when she left them and Pete also could do with getting way from CAN too,he's a good guy,i do believe if he'd of been stronger and had stuck by his wife not his manager then they both could of sorted what issues they had and could of worked through it.

I don't think the issues they had in their marriage were the small ones. For one thing she was in love with someone else, according to an interview by a named source that hasn't been removed since 2009.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think sometimes his management need to remember he employs them .. Not the other way round.. That's what happens though when you work closely with friends ..it's harder to say no

They have made the mistake of mixing business with pleasure, they have been friends for a long time and it puts him in the position where he can't lay down the law with her. When he told her about the Malta backlash & she said she didn't know & hadn't read any newspapers. You could tell he was miffed because it's her job to know, but he didn't like to be confrontational. (In my opinion, although I could have interpreted it wrong).
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I don't think the issues they had in their marriage were the small ones. For one thing she was in love with someone else, according to an interview by a named source that hasn't been removed since 2009.

is this the source shes taking to court or is this a certain someone whispering in poor Pete's ear,the poor guy,he doesnt seem very strong,i think if someone told you something enough times then you would start to believe it and thats what happened with Pete been fed tit bits of untruths until he left,and if hed of been stronger hed of seen through what happened after he left too,i dont blame him i blame his manager,
    Forum Member
    Why would he get rid of them full stop ?

because of exactly what you are saying above,the cross between friendship and client has crossed over,his manager should just managing him and thats it,shes too involved in his life she always has been,

im sorry its fizwig thats saying it above not you i do apologise,:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is this the source shes taking to court or is this a certain someone whispering in poor Pete's ear,the poor guy,he doesnt seem very strong,i think if someone told you something enough times then you would start to believe it and thats what happened with Pete been fed tit bits of untruths until he left,and if hed of been stronger hed of seen through what happened after he left too,i dont blame him i blame his manager,

No it's not one of the ones she's suing.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/exclusive-katie-price-confesses-im-394419
    Exclusive story. With photo's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could you kindly please try to use some form of punctuation, it'd make your post's easier to read
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because of exactly what you are saying above,the cross between friendship and client has crossed over,his manager should just managing him and thats it,shes too involved in his life she always has been,

But he's obviously allowed that to happen so the blame can't really laid at her feet. He's 40 years old not a child and perfect.ctly capable of making his own choices. He employs her, not the other way round and so he needs to be the one to call the shots. If he allows her to control hI'm when she's on his payroll, then more fool him
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/exclusive-katie-price-confesses-im-394419

what do i think,it reminds me of a group of woman going clubbing having too much to drink and talking nonsence,it happens but it doesnt mean its true,my wife says have you heard women in a club toilet all drunk what they talk about-i'd apparantely be shocked:eek: its all hot air
    Forum Member
    Could you kindly please try to use some form of punctuation, it'd make your post's easier to read

im sorry im not used to writing online
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have made the mistake of mixing business with pleasure, they have been friends for a long time and it puts him in the position where he can't lay down the law with her. When he told her about the Malta backlash & she said she didn't know & hadn't read any newspapers. You could tell he was miffed because it's her job to know, but he didn't like to be confrontational. (In my opinion, although I could have interpreted it wrong).

I think you have interpreted it pretty well.

Mixing business and pleasure is not the best idea in the world.
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But he's obviously allowed that to happen so the blame can't really laid at her feet. He's 40 years old not a child and perfect.ctly capable of making his own choices. He employs her, not the other way round and so he needs to be the one to call the shots. If he allows her to control hI'm when she's on his payroll, then more fool him

i think as a man hes very soft and quite child like sometimes,nothing wrong with that but it certainly makes his decision making towards his manager blurred
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what do i think,it reminds me of a group of woman going clubbing having too much to drink and talking nonsence,it happens but it doesnt mean its true,my wife says have you heard women in a club toilet all drunk what they talk about-i'd apparantely be shocked:eek: its all hot air

Yes all women do that... .all the time ....NOT :mad:
    Forum Member
    Yes all women do that... .all the time ....NOT :mad:

im sorry but where on earth have i said all woman:confused:

i was trying to be light hearted and yet truthful in what my wife said about woman in clubs ,there is no need for a mad face at all
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's a weird story ..why would Katie tell a complete stranger about her marriage ?
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

Don't they say that people always speak the truth when they are drunk?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Usually people talk rubbish and boastful when they are drunk
    Forum Member

not at all,i spout aloud of shi**:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a weird story ..why would Katie tell a complete stranger about her marriage ?

Why would she not get it removed if it was a lie?
    She even says KP talked about her ex's appendage sizes. Does it sound like something she would say?
    Forum Member

oh i apologise betty britain i didnt see your post
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im sorry but where on earth have i said all woman:confused:

i was trying to be light hearted and yet truthful in what my wife said about woman in clubs ,there is no need for a mad face at all

Not all women behave like that....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would she not get it removed if it was a lie?

No idea...
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

This story was in all the national newspapers, if it wasn't true why didn't she sue?

That's the question you always ask when there is a story about PA.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This story was in all the national newspapers, if it wasn't true why didn't she sue?

That's the question you always ask when there is a story about PA.

. Nicola I've never said that about Peter .. I think you might mean anther poster...definitely not me ..
This discussion has been closed.