Peter Andre Upsetting The Locals In Malta

Comments

• annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did his girlfriend send katie the mag with his column direct to her.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    annw wrote: »
    We don t know if Pete did an interview but we know Katies new husband sent the twitter and pics to direct to Pete.

No he didn't. He posted the pics on his twitter saying it was his family but he didn't tweet that directly to Pete. The only thing he did tweet to him was that Junior will be a heartbreaker when he grows up after someone said that he's the image of his father.
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish...
    Imagine the column he'd have to write the week after waking up to find a horse's head in his bed.:eek:

aka 'The munchies'? [> UK updated version];)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/542533/cruel-katie-price-s-plot-to-wreck-peter-andre-s-40th-birthday

Sad news from DOTYland courtesy of Pete's close friend and greasy orange sycophant Dim Wooden. :cry:

'Pancakes with the family!!!!!!!!'

Dim Wooden - lol!

NOW mag are soooo OTT with their KP hysteria....look at this link...the journalist is "angry" because KP annouced her pregnancy....erm...in the same month Peter Andre has a birthday!:cry: Sniggeringly tenuous.:DI know their paycheque depends on a keeping alive a war between the two but purlease....praps anger management Jess, huh?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/542690/why-i-m-angry-katie-price-announced-her-pregnancy-days-before-peter-andre-s-birthday.

I read Heat todays...apparently Pete's been confiding in his brother that Emily isn't read to settle down. It's all KP's fault of course. Is Emily's contract nearly up then? :D Countdown on to 'KP broke up me and Emily' stories I reckon. *sets watch*. Looks again at NOW mag...oh it's already happening!
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dim Wooden - lol!

NOW mag are soooo OTT with their KP hysteria....look at this link...the journalist is "angry" because KP annouced her pregnancy....erm...in the same month Peter Andre has a birthday!:cry: Sniggeringly tenuous.:DI know their paycheque depends on a keeping alive a war between the two but purlease....praps anger management Jess, huh?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/blogs/now-says/542690/why-i-m-angry-katie-price-announced-her-pregnancy-days-before-peter-andre-s-birthday.

I read Heat todays...apparently Pete's been confiding in his brother that Emily isn't read to settle down. It's all KP's fault of course. Is Emily's contract nearly up then? :D Countdown on to 'KP broke up me and Emily' stories I reckon. *sets watch*. Looks again at NOW mag...oh it's already happening!

Firstly,you have my unending admiration for having the balls to admit that you read Heat magazine.For shame.;)
    Whilst there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that PA himself actually complained about her announcement coming in his birthday month (and WHO has a birthday MONTH ffs-most of us just have to settle for one day) it does sound like the PA pa machine is winding itself up for something.
    I think you're right that it could only be the forerunner for one of two things.
    PA and St Emily will announce their engagement.
    PA and St Emily will split,leading to 5,247 magazine articles blaming it on KP accompanied by a set of photos of PA looking wistfully into the distance clutching a stethoscope to his manly chest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [quote=Azura's Star;64480913]Firstly,you have my unending admiration for having the balls to admit that you read Heat magazine.For shame.;)
    Whilst there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that PA himself actually complained about her announcement coming in his birthday month (and WHO has a birthday MONTH ffs-most of us just have to settle for one day) it does sound like the PA pa machine is winding itself up for something.
    I think you're right that it could only be the forerunner for one of two things.
    PA and St Emily will announce their engagement.
    PA and St Emily will split,leading to 5,247 magazine articles blaming it on KP accompanied by a set of photos of PA looking wistfully into the distance clutching a stethoscope to his manly chest.[/quote]

LMAO!!:D:D:D

(p.s Oh Az, I assure you I never buy these mags, I am nominated donut run person on a Tuesday and I flick though the mags in Tesco while balancing a box of Krispy Kreme)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(p.s Oh Az, I assure you I never buy these mags, I am nominated donut run person on a Tuesday and I flick though the mags in Tesco while balancing a box of Krispy Kreme)

Pah!
    A likely story:D;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(p.s Oh Az, I assure you I never buy these mags, I am nominated donut run person on a Tuesday and I flick though the mags in Tesco while balancing a box of Krispy Kreme)[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you don't volunteer Daisy.....;)....l won't tell. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slightly OT I know but why is this thread so much more fun than the KP ones?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dim Wooden - lol!

"Am I the only one who thought her ex-hubby Peter Andre might have appreciated celebrating his 40th birthday on Wednesday in peace, rather than having the whole world's attention on him? Maybe could Katie have waited just another week to share this news?"

The whole world?

They really do live in another world, these desperate zelebs and their equally desperate mouthpieces.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Possibly because we're laughing at this silly needy 40yr old ManBaby rather than crucifying him and suggesting he's the most evil man who ever walked the earth? ;)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

I agree, as never read KP threads as its uncomfortable to see too many vile posts. Sorry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

Are you sure you don't volunteer Daisy.....;)....l won't tell. ;):D

Rumbled :o:D;) Fresh air, donuts, 20 minutes of skiving and an opportunity to snigger at the panto that is z-listville and their management/gossip mag cronies concocting cringy twaddle to keep us interested and them in paid employment - makes my Tuesday!:D

...is the question...
    Possibly because we're laughing at this silly needy 40yr old ManBaby rather than crucifying him and suggesting he's the most evil man who ever walked the earth? ;)

....is the answer!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason these posts aren't as near the bone is because PA hasn't given good reason to crucify him... I wonder what the comments would be like if he was chewing his face off in a gay bar telling everyone he's into anal. You's wish... Or slagging off men like Beckham, or Gavin Henson over his body. People are on here slating him for getting an award, or having a steady girlfriend who the kids have gotten to know, but not having much to say about KP's new stripper step-daddy she's knocked up to as soon as the door slams after Leo. I've read a lot of vile posts about PA.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody even knows if he even knows about this story [the last one was even made up] As for the comment the whole world, the mags words not his.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    The only reason these posts aren't as near the bone is because PA hasn't given good reason to crucify him... I wonder what the comments would be like if he was chewing his face off in a gay bar telling everyone he's into anal. You's wish... Or slagging off men like Beckham, or Gavin Henson over his body. People are on here slating him for getting an award, or having a steady girlfriend who the kids have gotten to know, but not having much to say about KP's new stripper step-daddy she's knocked up to as soon as the door slams after Leo. I've read a lot of vile posts about PA.

I'm slightly curious as to how one chews one's own face off - in a bar or anywhere else? Did you mean chewing someone else's face off?

And no, can only speak for myself here but can't think of anything I'd less like to see or hear about than Pete discussing more of his sexual needs and preferences.

But if that's how you like to imagine him, who am I to criticise? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm slightly curious as to how one chews one's own face off - in a bar or anywhere else? Did you mean chewing someone else's face off?

And no, can only speak for myself here but can't think of anything I'd less like to see or hear about than Pete discussing more of his sexual needs and preferences.

:eek:
    Heaven forfend!
    1001 exciting things to do with a packet of Alka Seltzer and a bag of Maltesers?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    has there been anything official from the Malta government to celebrate the Cultural Ambassador's special day? A festival at the very least?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    has there been anything official from the Malta government to celebrate the Cultural Ambassador's special day? A festival at the very least?

:D I expect it will be a national bank holiday in Malta.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

Malteser Day. Everyone is sprayed orange, eats loads of cheese, drinks coffee and they play Mysterious Girl on a loop for 24 hours solid.

Anyway fancy booking a flight? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Malteser Day. Everyone is sprayed orange, eats loads of cheese, drinks coffee and they play Mysterious Girl on a loop for 24 hours solid.

In the opposite direction?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

aha, so that explains why amy childs was warming up the other day going for a tanning record...no doubt it will be a CAN production.

Lizzie Cundy will do a running commentary for OK.
    Claire's boyfriend sorting out security and transport (does Malta have a large number of people carriers?)
    Gemma Collins...hmmm...well she will turn up just to get her pic in Dan Woottons column.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Abomination gang live for the day he acts like his ex. It won't happen though. He is betterer.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    The Abomination gang live for the day he acts like his ex. It won't happen though. He is betterer.
    He loves his kids (and Malta) too.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The whole of Malta?