Change your life only #37 in chart update

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Little mix change your life is only #37 in chart update!!! :mad:

Comments

• _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I literally heard this for the first time the other day on R1. Has it had much airplay? It's a pretty decent song although their album has been out for a while now so maybe it's not done so well because of that.

It's a shame that Little Mix aren't doing a bit better in terms of sales - for me they're one of the most exciting winners we've had in terms of potential. But then with Girls Aloud's comeback not doing as well as expected, maybe girl bands just aren't in at the moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say that it just confirms my previous opinion that their career as a group hasnt got the 'legs' to last. I dont believe that they are different or good enough. I reckon Perrie should split from the rest for a solo career.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    I'm not surprised at the midweek position. The song only started climbing into the iTunes top 100 after their DOI performance, so technically they had one day less of sales, and it climbed quite slow as well. I think they would be officially top 30 come Sunday though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I love little mix and their album is AMAZING!! :(
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    It's not even out until next month though, its only had one promo event and it has no music video.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I didn't even know it had been released :confused:
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    I don't understand why a big thing is being made of this?
    Its not officially released till 3rd Feb so has only been cherry picked from the album
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    I didn't even know it had been released :confused:

It's not officially released yet, just being cherry picked from the album. Official release date is 3rd Feb.
    Forum Member
    Oh, I`ve just realised that the video isn`t even out yet and it`s not properly released. OOPS!! :D
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    do your homework before starting a thread
    Forum Member
    There was no need for that was there really, as I have admitted my mistake!!
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    It's not officially released yet, just being cherry picked from the album. Official release date is 3rd Feb.

it won't make a difference.

I never understand why they do a future release date on a single that's already available on itunes. People are going to download it when they want and there's no reason to wait so just announce the single and call it the release there and then

If they're promoting in on the telly, and it's available for download then to all intents and purposes it's released
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I never understand why they do a future release date on a single that's already available on itunes. People are going to download it when they want and there's no reason to wait so just announce the single and call it the release there and then

If they're promoting in on the telly, and it's available for download then to all intents and purposes it's released

I agree. The 1D video for Kiss you was released a couple of weeks ago and that record has only just scraped the bottom of the Top 10. Unless the diehards buy again when released I can only think that the sales now will detract from the sales when it is released 'properly'.
    Forum Member

I never said it'll make a different, I too agree having a separate release date is kinda pointless. But there was supposed to be an EP (reportedly) and the video isn't out yet, so the release date is not totally pointless I guess.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol @ this thread.

Its not even "out" yet and the video is yet to appear.

Its only in it because of the DOI peformance so #37 is pretty good as a DOI peformance is no X Factor is it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    There was no need for that was there really, as I have admitted my mistake!!

Well there is, you're too busy nit-picking for a fail to post about when the fail was in fact on you.

It's in the iTunes top 30 at the moment after just one television performance which is brilliant imo.
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »

Hope it does well. I really like the song.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Lol @ this thread.

Its not even "out" yet and the video is yet to appear.

Its only in it because of the DOI peformance so #37 is pretty good as a DOI peformance is no X Factor is it?

Well this is DS....:rolleyes: Some posters think they 'flopped' when the album went to #3 lol
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course it will. It's an EP that will be made available on release date, and I suspect many of their fans are holding off until then for the extra remixes etc. I know I am, despite already having the album.
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it will. It's an EP that will be made available on release date, and I suspect many of their fans are holding off until then for the extra remixes etc. I know I am, despite already having the album.

it'll make a marginal difference to it's chart position at the time of official release...you'll see
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    being on dancing on ice really boosts sales... not
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it'll make a marginal difference to it's chart position at the time of official release...you'll see

I suggest you take a look at Conor Maynard's most recent single. It's post-album (with the album being released in July of last year.) It was lingering in the 30s (like CYL) up until this week when the EP was made available, and it's now jumped to #4 in the midweeks. Tell me again how an official release has minimal impact?
    Forum Member
    Well there is, you're too busy nit-picking for a fail to post about when the fail was in fact on you.

It's in the iTunes top 30 at the moment after just one television performance which is brilliant imo.

You do know that I love little mix and I`m a massive mixer!! :)
    Forum Member
    I suggest you take a look at Conor Maynard's most recent single. It's post-album (with the album being released in July of last year.) It was lingering in the 30s (like CYL) up until this week when the EP was made available, and it's now jumped to #4 in the midweeks. Tell me again how an official release has minimal impact?

We don't know for sure if there will definitely be an EP for CYL though. Was Conor's EP made available (for pre-order) prior to its release date or was it only made available on the day of release?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not even out until next month though, its only had one promo event and it has no music video.

Yeah lol. They should drop the Video now or next week though.

I still wonder if they will premiere the video with CYl official release ?

Edit;
    It does help Connor that he added Wiley to his single. So it's different than the cd version. There really isn't much of a difference between CYL edits.