Katie Price

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    I don't know if i'm more excited for this or Paris Hilton's new album:rolleyes: Adele had better watch out!

Lol :D:D
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It matters not how old her tattoo is. The fact is she got it amid her lady garden stubble well BELOW the bikini line & was happy to have it papped while using one finger to cover what she belatedly considered her modesty. And she was happy for her toe tape to be released ,so they are up for comments when she talks of inflicting even more horror in the form of banshee wailing disguised as singing on the GBP.:)
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    It matters not how old her tattoo is. The fact is she got it amid her lady garden stubble well BELOW the bikini line & was happy to have it papped while using one finger to cover what she belatedly considered her modesty. And she was happy for her toe tape to be released ,so they are up for comments when she talks of inflicting even more horror in the form of banshee wailing disguised as singing on the GBP.:)

Has anyone said they aren't up for comments :confused:

I understand why you keep reminding us - after all, if all she can do now is record an album, design some more clothes (I use the term loosely), participate in a debate, run a half marathon, do some signings or film a new series of her show, it makes perfect sense to go on and on about stuff she did in her wild days.

No more nude pics, sex tapes or crude talk. How very ordinary she's become.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    changa wrote: »
    Has anyone said they aren't up for comments :confused:

I understand why you keep reminding us - after all, if all she can do now is record an album, design some more clothes (I use the term loosely), participate in a debate, run a half marathon, do some signings or film a new series of her show, it makes perfect sense to go on and on about stuff she did in her wild days.

No more nude pics, sex tapes or crude talk. How very ordinary she's become.

Thank you for say that, I kept try tell it.
  • lovingstylelovingstyle Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I love that someone just has to put "Katie Price" in the title and get 4 pages of comments!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love that someone just has to put "Katie Price" in the title and get 4 pages of comments!

Her ex gets more.;)
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Link please :D
    First time l have heard of that. Evidence for the other two is out there for anybody to see.

It's a bit difficult to provide a link as it was shown on one of their tv series. It'll be on youtube somewhere, searching through each episode would be rather tedious ;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bit difficult to provide a link as it was shown on one of their tv series. It'll be on youtube somewhere, searching through each episode would be rather tedious ;)

Thats ok op........l was joking anyway hence the grin smiley. Dont really want to see it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I must have missed something, how has tattoed naked photos affected her bringing a dodgy album out. I would have thought googling her name constantly is how she is able to afford to do it on her own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All part of the deal people. She put her self out there seeking publicity & her past bites her on the bum. Such is life. Had she not behaved as she did then the toe-diddling tape ,hide-the-mobile piccies and tattoo pics wouldn't be up for grabs. If she wants publicity for her forth-coming number one duet with Dane then she has to take the rough with the smooth.

Besides.....she is duetting with the guy she was (ahem) starring with in their version of "MY LEFT FOOT", so it is perfectly relevant to bring up their last collaboration I would think . :confused:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    All part of the deal people. She put her self out there seeking publicity & her past bites her on the bum. Such is life. Had she not behaved as she did then the toe-diddling tape ,hide-the-mobile piccies and tattoo pics wouldn't be up for grabs. If she wants publicity for her forth-coming number one duet with Dane then she has to take the rough with the smooth.

Besides.....she is duetting with the guy she was (ahem) starring with in their version of "MY LEFT FOOT", so it is perfectly relevant to bring up their last collaboration I would think . :confused:

No-one care about that. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My left foot.....the title of the film/book telling the true life story of Christy Brown, out of respect, not the sort of reference Id use in these circumstances, if any, it would be pinocchio, the puppet who couldnt stop lying and who got his nose into all sorts of things:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who are you addressing this to :confused::confused:

Are posts being deleted or something? There must be otherwise this post defending things which nobody is attacking doesn't make any sense at all.

I's funny though, KP gets slammed for nude pics and sex tapes, but the grubby folk who collect every single nude and boob pic and every piece of sextape footage wouldn't have anything to watch on lonely evenings at home otherwise.

She is providing a valuable service, clearly ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    My left foot.....the title of the film/book telling the true life story of Christy Brown, out of respect, not the sort of reference Id use in these circumstances, if any, it would be pinocchio, the puppet who couldnt stop lying and who got his nose into all sorts of things:eek:

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder what will be in her column tomorrow?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are posts being deleted or something? There must be otherwise this post defending things which nobody is attacking doesn't make any sense at all.

I's funny though, KP gets slammed for nude pics and sex tapes, but the grubby folk who collect every single nude and boob pic and every piece of sextape footage wouldn't have anything to watch on lonely evenings at home otherwise.

Strange isn't it. Nothing has been hidden, quite the opposite. We all know how she got infamous why the constant reminders. I am now immune to comments regards toes and mobiles. I have heard it that often its become an unshocking event strangely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder what will be in her column tomorrow?

I saw an advert for it on ITV today. They must consider her a big draw for their paper.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: I'm not addressing anyone in particular. Why would I do that ?:confused:
    I'm addressing the subject ....which is Krusty making an album with Dane Bowers. I'm simply referring to their last collaboration which was the incredibly up-chucky toe-tape. The one she claimed he leaked. Yes & she was so horrified :eek: that she is now back in his chubby arms for an encore. Which kind of makes all her protestations over the tape rather a lie. See? ....there IS a connection.
    Krusty telling lies! Whatever next ?
    Oh yes....her album. Love songs ? Fwee to wuv again songs ? Bye-Bye Alex songs ? Hopefully this time she'll be able to remember more words because she had such difficulty with remembering "fwee to wuv again" at her last effort that I almost felt sorry for her. Ok,that was a lie....I didn't feel a bit sorry,I just laughed at her floundering trying to recall all the whole 4 words in the right order while also moving. Clearly she doesn't multi-task.....as in walk & sing. Yes...this new album wil be great 'point & laugh' material and a gift that will keep on giving. Like her toe-tape.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That made me laugh changa.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm looking forward to her next collaboration with dane Bowers & if it is as funny as the last one then I'll be well happy.
    Bwing it on Kwusty .:)
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm looking forward to her next collaboration with dane Bowers & if it is as funny as the last one then I'll be well happy.
    Bwing it on Kwusty .:)

I've got an 'r' for sale, very cheap, let me know if you're interested.:D
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That made me laugh changa.:D

It gave me a chuckle too ..... sort of a disbelieve chuckle that anyone would admit to collecting this sort of 'memorabilia' !
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It is bizarre. Maybe it's on her '100 things to do before I die' list. Have a hit record. Along with interviewing psychopaths and getting inside their 'eads, innit.

:D

I pray she never has a hit record. I won't dare risk turning the radio on.

She'll probably sink some of her own millions into it to boost sales though. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: I'm not addressing anyone in particular. Why would I do that ?:confused:
    I'm addressing the subject ....which is Krusty making an album with Dane Bowers. I'm simply referring to their last collaboration which was the incredibly up-chucky toe-tape. The one she claimed he leaked. Yes & she was so horrified :eek: that she is now back in his chubby arms for an encore. Which kind of makes all her protestations over the tape rather a lie. See? ....there IS a connection.
    Krusty telling lies! Whatever next ?
    Oh yes....her album. Love songs ? Fwee to wuv again songs ? Bye-Bye Alex songs ? Hopefully this time she'll be able to remember more words because she had such difficulty with remembering "fwee to wuv again" at her last effort that I almost felt sorry for her. Ok,that was a lie....I didn't feel a bit sorry,I just laughed at her floundering trying to recall all the whole 4 words in the right order while also moving. Clearly she doesn't multi-task.....as in walk & sing. Yes...this new album wil be great 'point & laugh' material and a gift that will keep on giving. Like her toe-tape.

Is it a lie to forgive someones hurtful actions against you after so many years:confused: I dont think so, I think you have unwittingly high lighted KP positive side by pointing out her ability to forgive, forget and move on:D
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,441
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Is it a lie to forgive someones hurtful actions against you after so many years:confused: I dont think so, I think you have unwittingly high lighted KP positive side by pointing out her ability to forgive, forget and move on:D

Absolutely. And there'd be nothing in it for her at all. Totally unselfish. :D