Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) comes out as gay

2»

Comments

• methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    Well done to Wentworth for coming out and refusing to go the very homophobic Russia where gay men and women have no human rights at all.
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,639
    Forum Member
    I'm also more shocked at his age, He looks mid-late 20s.
  • JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    I don't usually read sleb gossip, so never heard the rumors, have to say I am shocked! I'll never view Prison Break in the same light. No wonder Schofield was so eager to get himself banged up.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for him. Can't believe he's 41! I remember him on Popular! Mind you, they were all playing teenagers whilst being in their 30s back in the late 90s!!! :D
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is 41 :eek: he looks great! Very hot, I'm jealous of his boyfriend :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamstrong wrote: »

He fairly told her in that letter, even if he was being polite. I bet that caused her to feel embarrassment upon reading it. No doubt things will remain the way they are in Russia when it comes to gay people.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Good for him. Can't believe he's 41! I remember him on Popular! Mind you, they were all playing teenagers whilst being in their 30s back in the late 90s!!! :D
    He looked late 20s when Prison Break started and that was back in 2005, so 41 isn't that surprising to me.
  • HermanazoHermanazo Posts: 2,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does he have a boyfriend, by the way?

:D
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hermanazo wrote: »
    Does he have a boyfriend, by the way?

:D

Me. Hands off. :D
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always thought this was common knowledge way before now...

But well done him for sending that letter and refusing to go to Russia.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    Worst kept secret ever , everybody was talking about him being gay and dating a guy from tv show Brothers and Sisters in about 2007.

Yes, and as usual, the backlash was all 'you wishful thinking gays' and 'delusionals'.

Sometimes people are on the money with these things, years in advance. It's worth not 100% dismissing everything as laughable. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I'm a little bit in love with him for that letter. I'm so happy that people are taking a stand against the horrible things happening in Russia. I'm a firm believer in no one being obligated to discuss their sexuality, but when it's in relation to an important issue like this I can't help but be glad he has!
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek:???

More straight girl bitterness that he wouldnt look twice at you?

How would you know anyway and who is to say he likes girls too. Do you know him personally then.
  • BarbraBarbra Posts: 15,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some said he is too gorgeous to be gay and others said too hot to be straight. Well, Matt Bomer is also gay, don't you think he is hotter than Wentworth?
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I am trying to say is he is such a good looking guy.

I have loved him since his first appearance on Prison Break.
    Didn't realise he appeared in another show since then.

Interesting to see who else decides to "come out".
    Many have said Simon Cowell - can't see it personally myself but he does like to be surrounded by women but refuses to commit to any of them.
  • BarbraBarbra Posts: 15,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won't be surprised if Bradley Cooper is next. :-)

or Sean William Scott.