The Daily Pwice

Comments

• momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    I am totally intrigued by the tat on Kev's finger.

I wonder where he went for such an intricate artistic design...

its truly breathtaking !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-changes-date-wedding-1785280

Love eh ?
    *sigh *

Hasn't that been done before ? or something like it ?
    Didn't PA get rid of a tattoo on his ring finger after they separated ?

That should have given the new boy pause for thought .
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Love eh ?
    *sigh *

Hasn't that been done before ? or something like it ?
    Didn't PA get rid of a tattoo on his ring finger after they separated ?

That should have given the new boy pause for thought .

Absolutely! I think he made a whole series about it. Featuring many visits to have it removed and how it faded after each treatment. It was a real cliffhanger.

She still had Leo & the date she met him on show in her beach wedding pics
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! I think he made a whole series about it. Featuring many visits to have it removed and how it faded after each treatment. It was a real cliffhanger.

She still had Leo & the date she met him on show in her beach wedding pics

Ha HA ! yup she did , the date is also PA's birthday .:D

you couldn't make it up :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wilmslow Barnardo's, Alderly Edge Cancer Research and Northern Quarter RSPCA... good for vintage and designer clothes if you are in the Manchester area.

Pmsl @ KP as a pantomime horse on LSD... it got her in the papers though so job done.

She sells her tat and gives the net profits to charity... shocker... she should just give the charity money... how very dare she publicise Vision to a larger audience?.. how very dare she give them the net profit only... she should pay and then pay some more... and publish the details of every penny so people can demand she is burned at the stake for not giving enough.

I didn't know the NOTW had pictures of her in an alley?.. there is no way the details of this will be made public... I said then and I'll say now she will not win a court case claiming she was being smeared... she has done much worse things than snog someone down an alley since the break up and she can't blame anyone but herself for them lol... nobody ever has or will more effectively made her look cheap/obnoxious/vindictive than she has herself... maybe the meeting will go badly and she will go public in a tantrum?.. probably not but it would be interesting.

Just seen your post LAO , I totally agree and said this at the time , how she can claim otherwise is a mystery.
    She is her own worst enemy
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am totally intrigued by the tat on Kev's finger.

I wonder where he went for such an intricate artistic design...

its truly breathtaking !

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-changes-date-wedding-1785280

Kok? :confused:;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    It is indeed, but it is her 6th wedding in total. She certainly don't do things by halves, does she? More like BOGOF's, now I come to think of it. :D

And Michelle Heaton is matron of honour again. Nothing says cheap and tacky like being bridesmaid 3 times at the same mates weddings eh?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

is she doing panto this year?:eek:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

great article, why Weston On Super Mare I wonder
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    is she doing panto this year?:eek:

Her entire life is panto......:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Oh jings ! I didn't click about that ! That is so funny , do you think they realise ? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets be honest Lexi, after the build up, anything short of a PA catching her in the middle of a 3some with Lord Lucan and Shergar whilst the marching band of the Royal Scots Guards played Goldfinger and a troupe of dwarf acrobats formed a pyramid in the shape of the Taj Mahal and lit fireworks with their farts after which Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh gave a critique and held up score cards would have been a bit of a let down.

Poor Shergar she has his teeth! ;)
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Michelle Heaton is matron of honour again. Nothing says cheap and tacky like being bridesmaid 3 times at the same mates weddings eh?

Didn't KP throw one of her bridesmaids out at her last wedding? Or was that just a guest?

Still look on the bright side, she only has to be matron of honour until Princess is old enough to take over!:D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Oh jings ! I didn't click about that ! That is so funny , do you think they realise ? :D

This will be FUN ...with a massive F

KOK. Never was a union more aptly titled.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

maybe its her turn on the rota to catch the bouquet...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    great article, why Weston On Super Mare I wonder

does it have a theme park?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    does it have a theme park?

I think it may have a little rollercoaster at the end of the pier but Thorpe Park it aint. I'm not sure just seems an odd choice of locations unless he's from round them parts:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Goldbear86;65010906]Didn't KP throw one of her bridesmaids out at her last wedding? Or was that just a guest?

Still look on the bright side, she only has to be matron of honour until Princess is old enough to take over!:D[/QUOTE]

That was her ex-friend , the beautician , she accused her of leaking details of the wedding to the press , her friend denied it.

I keep saying , if KP didn't exist , I would have to make her up.
    She is a great source of entertainment to me , I can't quite believe that someone like her is a real person.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was her ex-friend , the beautician , she accused her of leaking details of the wedding to the press , her friend denied it.

I keep saying , if KP didn't exist , I would have to make her up.
    She is a great source of entertainment to me , I can't quite believe that someone like her is a real person.

Her dressed as a pink pony is funny. She looks like a big pink yeti!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, he was on his stag do! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of stag do's, I'm shocked he was allowed to go on one. Alex Reid was made to take KP's dad & Andrew Gould & wasn't allowed strippers. Went clay pigeon shooting & then had some dodgy looking 'women' dressed as nurses standing near them.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maybe its her turn on the rota to catch the bouquet...

No it's my turn this wedding ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets be honest Lexi, after the build up, anything short of a PA catching her in the middle of a 3some with Lord Lucan and Shergar whilst the marching band of the Royal Scots Guards played Goldfinger and a troupe of dwarf acrobats formed a pyramid in the shape of the Taj Mahal and lit fireworks with their farts after which Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh gave a critique and held up score cards would have been a bit of a let down.

Tea on screen :D:D:D

Roflmao... please please please let that be monogrammed on everything at the wedding and anything they ever jointly own. :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it's my turn this wedding ;)

oh please send pics:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tea on screen :D:D:D

Roflmao... please please please let that be monogrammed on everything at the wedding and anything they ever jointly own. :D:D:D

A souvenir at their expense of their great day ? pwiceless !
    This could run and run , endless fun for the rest of us.
    I love it !
    What a pair of planks :D
This discussion has been closed.