Options

Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting SPLIT

StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting SPLIT after less than two years of marriage

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kaley-cuoco-ryan-sweeting-split-6518440

Panic editing of Name Graphics !!

Perhaps she'll grow her hair long again now.

The Pixie cut didn't suit her at all...

Will she now go back to Johnny Galecki (Leonard) ?

Also here:
http://uk.eonline.com/news/700305/kaley-cuoco-and-husband-ryan-sweeting-divorcing

http://www.people.com/article/kaley-cuoco-ryan-sweeting-divorce

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/09/25/kaley-cuoco-divorcing-ryan-sweeting/72833610/

Comments

• Options
    EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    Thats a shame. :-(

They did marry very quickly though.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I think there were a few blinds about him wanting fancy cars and stuff all the time. Hope she's got a prenup because she's worth a bloody fortune!
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I think there were a few blinds about him wanting fancy cars and stuff all the time. Hope she's got a prenup because she's worth a bloody fortune!

Yeah, he probably thought "Cha-Ching!" when she signed her new deal ..
  • Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Stigid wrote: »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kaley-cuoco-ryan-sweeting-split-6518440

I diagree about her hair - she looks more grown up and less of a bimbo, which she isn't.

Why would she go back to Johnny Galecki? They ended their relationship in 2009. They've both moved on since then, although he's never settled down with anyone else.
  • Options
    GlastonGlaston Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    Thats a shame. :-(

They did marry very quickly though.

This.

You should never marry during the honeymoon period of a relationship-it's crazy! :o
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Janet43 wrote: »
    I diagree about her hair - she looks more grown up and less of a bimbo, which she isn't.

Why would she go back to Johnny Galecki? They ended their relationship in 2009. They've both moved on since then, although he's never settled down with anyone else.

He's been with Kelli Garner for a couple of years now but they don't do the celeb thing.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I was kind of surprised when she married a man. Not as surprised as with say Amy Poehler, but I think I subconciously thought she was gsy.
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glaston wrote: »

I don't get it what's about the story?
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    vierte wrote: »
    I don't get it what's about the story?

Just looked like a person who looked a bit pissed off at being stalked by pathetic photographers all the time. Not sure how it was connected.
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    Just looked like a person who looked a bit pissed off at being stalked by pathetic photographers all the time. Not sure how it was connected.

Orrrrr someone leaving the gym, who hasn't been caked in make-up for a red carpet event. That's a complete none story.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear they've split up but at least it means I've got a chance with her again, unless Jason Segel gets to her first like he did with Michelle Williams. :mad:
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    At least she can just drop his name from the end of her surname.

It's never a good idea to change your name especially your professional name.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot that Ryan Sweeting was a Professional Tennis player.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it was good for something, I haven't heard those names before.
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's been with Kelli Garner for a couple of years now but they don't do the celeb thing.

I think they've split but remain good friends, as he seems to do with all his exes.

Not sure how he gets all these hot young women - he's obviously rich and successful, but so are a lot of men in Hollywood.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Like a lot of actresses or actors who were teenage stars, Kaley seems immature, she has been engaged to every man she has dated with the exception of Johnny who she went out with for four years! Her relationship with Ryan was I think thee months old when they got engaged and started arranging their marriage. Ryan is a tennis star that does not appear to play tennis or even show up at international tennis events like the US Open or Wimbledon. I have never seen him play and I am a tennis fan!!! Think the pic of her having a wild night out laughing with her sister (in today's paper) is a PR mistake, makes her look shallow and insincere considering it is only HOURS ago we heard she is splitting with her (in her own words) soul mate husband. Makes all the declarations of love and happiness she constantly made about him rather cringe making now. Why do so many celebs bang on and on about their partners in the media?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote: »
    I think they've split but remain good friends, as he seems to do with all his exes.

Not sure how he gets all these hot young women - he's obviously rich and successful, but so are a lot of men in Hollywood.

Johnny appears to be a really great guy who does not publicise his relationships and use them to promote himself. The fact that none of his ex-girlfriends say a bad word about him says a lot.

Kaley could do a lot worse than end up with someone like him. She needs someone to ground her as she seems to be very impulsive. At least she knows Johnny after working with him for nearly 9 years. I am sure she was advised by everyone not to jump into marriage with Ryan, after such a short relationship, but she obviously would not listen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh regarding her hair, she is obviously growing it back to a longer style by the pictures in the newspaper this yesterday and this morning. I think she realised the severe short cut was not that flattering after all.!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Like a lot of actresses or actors who were teenage stars, Kaley seems immature, she has been engaged to every man she has dated with the exception of Johnny who she went out with for four years! Her relationship with Ryan was I think thee months old when they got engaged and started arranging their marriage. Ryan is a tennis star that does not appear to play tennis or even show up at international tennis events like the US Open or Wimbledon. I have never seen him play and I am a tennis fan!!! Think the pic of her having a wild night out laughing with her sister (in today's paper) is a PR mistake, makes her look shallow and insincere considering it is only HOURS ago we heard she is splitting with her (in her own words) soul mate husband. Makes all the declarations of love and happiness she constantly made about him rather cringe making now. Why do so many celebs bang on and on about their partners in the media?
    Seems he won his first title US Open Boys Single as a junior in 2005. Turned pro in 2007. He's played in the Australian, French and US Open Championships and in 2012 Wimbledon and doesn't appear to have got further than the 2nd round in any of them, but won the US Men' Clay Court Championship in 2011. Career earnings are just over $1 million, but that's a drop in the ocean compared with what Kaley earns.

He doesn't appear to have played at all since 2013 and Kaley has referred to him working to overcome an injury, on which I have no comment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rumour is he's moved on from her and is now with Katie Waissel who was on the X-Factor in 2010 and was married for 2 months to model Brad Alphonso. His relationship with Kelli Garner seems to have been the longest he's had at nearly 3 years.
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janet43 wrote: »
    Rumour is he's moved on from her and is now with Katie Waissel who was on the X-Factor in 2010 and was married for 2 months to model Brad Alphonso. His relationship with Kelli Garner seems to have been the longest he's had at nearly 3 years.

:o:o:o
    Katie Waissel noooo

Perhaps this means more chance of him getting back with Kaley then
  • Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnny appears to be a really great guy who does not publicise his relationships and use them to promote himself. The fact that none of his ex-girlfriends say a bad word about him says a lot.

Kaley could do a lot worse than end up with someone like him. She needs someone to ground her as she seems to be very impulsive. At least she knows Johnny after working with him for nearly 9 years. I am sure she was advised by everyone not to jump into marriage with Ryan, after such a short relationship, but she obviously would not listen.

He may be a nice guy but his lack of any very long term relationships (4+ years) given he's pushing 40 would set my alarm bells off. He's a serial monogamist from the looks of it. He may not be into marriage, which is fine, but he dates women in the prime marriage/babies age which is probably why none of the relationships last.

I don't think revisiting a broken relationship would be good for Kaley or him.
  • Options
    simon_vale1simon_vale1 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stigid wrote: »

Also here:
    http://uk.eonline.com/news/700305/kaley-cuoco-and-husband-ryan-sweeting-divorcing

http://www.people.com/article/kaley-cuoco-ryan-sweeting-divorce

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/09/25/kaley-cuoco-divorcing-ryan-sweeting/72833610/

I don't know what he saw in her apart from her bank balance, very ordinary looking girl, I wouldn't take her home to meet the parents as I don't date immature spoilt females.
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh regarding her hair, she is obviously growing it back to a longer style by the pictures in the newspaper this yesterday and this morning. I think she realised the severe short cut was not that flattering after all.!!!!

Didn't she just cut it short for a job she was doing. I don't think it was because she loved the style