Can we swap the 3 Groups in the lives with 3 more Overs?

fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
Forum Member
I'd much rather see the other 3 Overs in the live shows than those atrocious groups. All of them are TERRIBLE. :eek: At least all 6 of the Overs can sing to some extent, I really don't think any of the groups can...:o It's unfair that 3 decent contestants will get sent home this weekend while 3 mediocre groups get sent through.

Also is Gary joking on the Xtra Factor that 'it's the most talented category I've got so far', that 'Code 4 are amazing' and that 'I only focus on the vocals'.

Is he joking? :eek:

Comments

• Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I rather swap the 3 boys with the 3 overs - the boys category this year is worse than terrible
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    I rather swap the 3 boys with the 3 overs - the boys category this year is worse than terrible

Paul Akister and Sam C are alright (though somewhat generic).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Akister and Sam C are alright (though somewhat generic).

Dull and extremely boring IMO - likewise with you regarding on what you say about the groups
  • iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also is Gary joking on the Xtra Factor that 'it's the most talented category I've got so far', that 'Code 4 are amazing' and that 'I only focus on the vocals'.

Is he joking? :eek:
    These groups are much better than Christopher Maloney. He didn't exactly lie :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the boys can sing though
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next To Kin should've gotten through they had the best vocals.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    the boys can sing though

But they are bland as hell :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But they are bland as hell :yawn:

they are a bit,but at least they can sing,unlike some of the groups who were so off key and out of tune.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are a bit,but at least they can sing,unlike some of the groups who were so off key and out of tune.

I think some of the groups can sing but not together
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some of the groups can sing but not together

there are good singers in all the groups but they really dont work together espiceally Kingsland but I guess they could improve
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there are good singers in all the groups but they really dont work together espiceally Kingsland but I guess they could improve

That is one group I can't stand along with Xyra :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is one group I can't stand along with Xyra :eek:

same they wont last long in the live shows though,there are too many boybands around at the moment for anyone to get to excited about them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    same they wont last long in the live shows though,there are too many boybands around at the moment for anyone to get to excited about them.

And let's not even go there about boybands (e.g. 1D, Union J). :eek::eek::eek:
    I don't know about Kingsland - I think a lot of teenage girls will like them as they will be fresh and new to the scene :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And let's not even go there about boybands (e.g. 1D, Union J). :eek::eek::eek:
    I don't know about Kingsland - I think a lot of teenage girls will like them as they will be fresh and new to the scene :)

I guess we will find out in a few weeks :) .I am guessing they will be out in the first 4-5 weeks