The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to put it on here.. Not being awkward but I don't want to repeat that kind of gossip.. Even if it is about Peter

Where do you think she's gone then, this fountain of real knowledge? Why has she stopped?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Where do you think she's gone then, this fountain of real knowledge? Why has she stopped?

She is still on twitter.. But went very quiet for ages.. I don't know why she stopped..maybe threats of legal action scared her
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    All celebs employ their mates and friends.

The brothers have been pushing themselves more in the media though, to be fair. They even do sets at his concerts now.
    Well yes.....it is their bro's business & he employs them.:confused:
    Just as making cash is KP's business & she employs her bro as manager & was trying to shove her sister Sophie front & centre for a time in scanty bikini shots etc. No difference.
    So neither trumps the other on employing family.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Whatever happened to dear old baldy Nev. ?
    Last I saw waaaaay last year he was listing what he termed(pardon my french here) "all the arse wipes" on TWITTER who poked fun at his paranoia & telling them he'd "see them in Court by Christmas". Naughty Nev lied.:D
    In all fairness to Nev.. His daughter started recieving some foul abuse from some tweeters and he was very upset by that..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just as making cash is KP's business & she employs her bro as manager & was trying to shove her sister Sophie front & centre for a time in scanty bikini shots etc. No difference.

Making cash is everyone's business.. Otherwise how do we all survive??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is still on twitter.. But went very quiet for ages.. I don't know why she stopped..maybe threats of legal action scared her

Nothing to fear if you're doing no wrong.

Anyway back to Pricey. According to her bro, we will have a public verdict.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Serious question Cyril.. Do you honestly believe what she was saying was real .. If half of it is true I would be shocked

Parts of it true. They knew exactly who she was, i guess they resolved the issues she had eventually. Otherwise how would he expose her, lol

As for the kids, apologies - they are innocents.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing to fear if you're doing no wrong.

Anyway back to Pricey. According to her bro, we will have a public verdict.

I don't think we will get the real nitty gritty of the case..do you?
    Forum Member
    Her mum gave up her job to help with Harvey so should be paid.. Her brother is her manager And other peoples .. Her mate does her make up .. and other peoples
    What I ment was I feel his family rely on him a lot ..

Well if her mum gave up her job then SHE relies on KP's wage.Gary wrote a autobiography purely off her back.And the bro is employed as her manager.
    So I'd say that is having family reliant on you.....n'est ce pas ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes i guess you have a good point there. I wouldnt say she has pushed her family quite as heavily, but yes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They will settle for sure Betty. Neither would have the guts to see it through.
    Forum Member
    In all fairness to Nev.. His daughter started recieving some foul abuse from some tweeters and he was very upset by that..

Only after she intervened & abused the people challenging Nev.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if her mum gave up her job then SHE relies on KP's wage.Gary wrote a autobiography purely off her back.And the bro is employed as her manager.
    So I'd say that is having family reliant on you.....n'est ce pas ?

But they are not solely reliant on Katie working ..
    Amy is I suppose but the other's aren't .. Peters brothers appear to be as they only work with him, live with him etc..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No she didn't.. She is a 14 yr old girl .. They found her and abused her through her dads twitter account.. Nasty people picking on a child like that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't know much about law. How do they stop the details coming out if it's already in motion?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With all due respect, i think Nev knows what he's talking about more than fans on the internet. CP never challenged what he was saying either.
    Forum Member
    I made it quite clear I don't believe that about his children.. And I agree. . They are innocents ..all 3 of them ..
    SEE ? We can agree on something.:)
    I think both the little uns are his. The blonde hair throws up alarm bells for people I think,but facially she looks enough like PA . Junior is his double.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They will settle for sure Betty. Neither would have the guts to see it through.

I'd say BOTH sides have a lot they don't want the public to know about them.. So it will go away quietly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think both the little uns are his. The blonde hair throws up alarm bells for people I think,but facially she looks enough like PA . Junior is his double.

Princess has hair like her mother .. Katie's is naturally very very curly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know much about law. How do they stop the details coming out if it's already in motion?

I'm not sure of the correct legal term.. But I believe they can have a closed court and the judgement is sealed and is banned from being discussed publically
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all due respect, i think Nev knows what he's talking about more than fans on the internet. CP never challenged what he was saying either.

Wasn't his issue with CP, not PA?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't his issue with CP, not PA?

Yes, he left PA alone, other than how he treated Nic
    Forum Member
    Nev made accusations & was challenged to prove them. He couldn't & he freaked out & threatened all sorts.
    He thought he could add to the whole KM shebang & ride to glory as KP's saviour and all he did was expose the fact that he owed money & his business was crashing round his ears. That happens when you go steaming in guns blazing & neglect your real life. And all for revenge on CP.:(
    Didn't Confucius say , "if you embark on a journey of revenge you must first dig TWO graves"............or summat like that.
    Well,that was Nev.....sank without trace,buried himself . And CP is still going strong .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's not even blonde
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's not even blonde

Neither am I ;)
This discussion has been closed.