The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Nev made accusations & was challenged to prove them. He couldn't & he freaked out & threatened all sorts.

Why should he prove them to fans?
    that was Nev.....sank without trace,buried himself . And CP is still going strong .

Actually lots of employees left CAN and they arent anywhere near running on the full power they once were. The business interests were THEIRS, not just his. You have things very twisted - he still has other business interests too - such as the place up in Windsor.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nev made accusations & was challenged to prove them. He couldn't & he freaked out & threatened all sorts.
    He thought he could add to the whole KM shebang & ride to glory as KP's saviour and all he did was expose the fact that he owed money & his business was crashing round his ears. That happens when you go steaming in guns blazing & neglect your real life. And all for revenge on CP.:(
    Didn't Confucius say , "if you embark on a journey of revenge you must first dig TWO graves"............or summat like that.
    Well,that was Nev.....sank without trace,buried himself . And CP is still going strong .

It's not that he couldn't.. He said he wouldn't as it could be part of a court case..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither am I ;)

:D

Seriously, lets leave the kids out, i'm quite confident of what i know but its cool, people can believe what they want.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why should he prove them to fans?

Actually lots of employees left CAN and they arent anywhere near running on the full power they once were. The business interests were THEIRS, not just his. You have things very twisted - he still has other business interests too - such as the place up in Windsor.

Didn't he actually start CAN not Claire
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

Seriously, lets leave the kids out, i'm quite confident of what i know but its cool, people can believe what they want.

I thought you were talking about Katie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not that he couldn't.. He said he wouldn't as it could be part of a court case..

It could very well be part of a future court case - and what people dont realise is that could be him called as part of someone elses, not just his own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yes he did indeed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought you were talking about Katie

no :eek:

You cant go from being ginger to blonde overnight right, literally? Even as a child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It could very well be part of a future court case - and what people dont realise is that could be him called as part of someone elses, not just his own.

Exactly..and why show your hand when you maybe dealing with a court case later on
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Cyril
    You have given me a few things to think about..I'm off to bed..good night x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly..and why show your hand when you maybe dealing with a court case later on

He may well have an NDA with Pete too. Not sure.

Is he still hanging around with the young "girlfriend" ??? I'd love to know what the heck is happening there and what the real story is.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

No........he simply couldn't.
    He backed up KM saying the Andres indulged in unspeakable things. Things no-one in the public eye could poss get away with in this age of CCTV,camera phones,technology etc. Pictures were posted that he claimed were accurate of a child dragged into it & yet they were traced as perfectly innocent holiday snaps a random woman had posted online. KM was vile,and he road shotgun for her. There is ,nor was ,any court case. He simply ran out of steam. Or was hauled off to the funny farm.....never to be heard from again. Such is life when you lose the plot.:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Cyril
    You have given me a few things to think about..I'm off to bed..good night x

Night Betty, sweet dreams! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things no-one in the public eye could poss get away with in this age of CCTV,camera phones,technology etc.

I think you would be VERY surprised at what some celebrities can get away with.

But yes, i think there was an element of winding him up from both of them, it certainly wasnt all true. I can't ever imagine PA doing unspeakable things, not without CP's prior permission! ;)
    Forum Member
    Yes he did. And when they split up CP conceded the very lucrative reality show making side of the business & settled for managing PA & the other (admittedly few) clients.
    Yet despite getting the best part of the business he struggled. Tact & a calm head not being his forté.
    CP is doing nicely.
    Nev ? Nev who?
    Forum Member
    I think you would be VERY surprised at what some celebrities can get away with.

But yes, i think there was an element of winding him up from both of them, rather than just lying. He's very easy to wind up, as if that isn't obvious.

Obviously they weren't off with prostitutes etc. Deffo not petes style.
    Prostitutes was only one accusation though. Others were far worse and utterly vile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes he did. And when they split up CP conceded the very lucrative reality show making side of the business & settled for managing PA & the other (admittedly few) clients.
    Yet despite getting the best part of the business he struggled. Tact & a calm head not being his forté.
    CP is doing nicely.
    Nev ? Nev who?

Completely wrong. She knew ITV had to deal with her since she had PA and she knew it would be easy to take over the production side.

What else could he do with CAN TV, it was there to promote CAN's clients?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prostitutes was only one accusation though. Others were far worse and utterly vile.

I'm not condoning what they did to him, hes a decent guy although there are a few issues i think he has a bit mixed up. There are certainly two sides to him.
    Forum Member
    But they are not solely reliant on Katie working ..
    Amy is I suppose but the other's aren't .. Peters brothers appear to be as they only work with him, live with him etc..
    They don't live with him.
    They have their own gaffs and only stay with PA when planning gigs and partying etc.
    The brother who died (& family) lived with him up until the end for obvious reasons.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no :eek:

You cant go from being ginger to blonde overnight right, literally? Even as a child.

Blonde
    Forum Member
    Completely wrong. She knew ITV had to deal with her since she had PA and she knew it would be easy to take over the production side.

What else could he do with CAN TV, it was there to promote CAN's clients?
    That wasn't the only show they filmed though.
    He could do nothing else when some of his guys refused to work with him due to his temper issues & forgetfulness to pay wages (allegedly). So CP employed those guys & they filmed it themselves....business as usual,but without Nev storming around in the background.
    Did you SEE him on the one about Kerry Katona ? :D My God he was on the screen as much as her & was snogging her at her birthday bash....proper snogging & mugging to camera & mouthing off all over the series . I was "WHO IS HE ?????" ...... shocked at finding out he was simply in production .Out ....of....control. Thought HE was the big cheese. MUPPET :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That wasn't the only show they filmed though.
    He could do nothing else when some of his guys refused to work with him due to his temper issues & forgetfulness to pay wages (allegedly). So CP employed those guys & they filmed it themselves....business as usual,but without Nev storming around in the background.

You could well be right about why they wouldn't work for him - but i honestly doubt he tried. They filmed very little else, as that wasnt what the company was set up for. Its standard practice that the team behind a show would stay with it - when Simon Cowell started X-Factor the Pop Idol team moved too. I'm not saying he cant be a bit of a Muppet, and as for Kerry, ugh. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can happen.
    Anyway, anyone saw this when it was out? Polly G saying "Keep your hands off my husband" (from ages ago)
    4th article down.
    http://jennykyte.wordpress.com/tag/jordan/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Can happen.

It can happen, but not in a MONTH! Also there are a few pics of her years later where you can see the roots. :eek:

And for it to happen, they need an ancestor on at least one side who is. Neither has, by their own admission.
This discussion has been closed.