olivia92 wrote: »
    Hello everyone :D

Hi, welcome to DS. :)

That's a happy face. :D
  • Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, hello there!

My name's Ben and I'm a 25 Year Old ICT Technician.

I have a wide range of interests and have extensive experience with forums, albeit just gaming forums.

Love a good debate!!

Needed something to pass the time during those off days at work when nothing is happening at all, hoping to meet some new, friendly and also some not so friendly people, haha, love a bit of diversity!

Speak soon :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    hello! :-)
  • miss-bevmiss-bev Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I'm new to the forum, any ideas what would be a popular forum for me? 18 and female.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    :DHello everyone I joined last night been reading the threads for a long time look forward to posting on here.I am a fan of films and crime shows football wrestling + rock music this is a great website with lots of great topics of interest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    Hello all!

My name's Jamie, I'm 42 and based in London. I work for a record label on the Production side of things - ie the non-interesting bit.

I've primarily signed up for mobile phone advice, but I shall be poking my nose into other parts of the Forums once I've got my upgrade and finished moaning about how badly I've been ripped off.

I watched far more telly than was good for me when I only had five channels, and I've slackened off horribly since I've had the full Sky package for some ridiculous reason.

Viewing is largely sports-based, but I'm a sucker for NCIS and The Almighty Johnsons.

Looking forward to chatting and hopefully contributing usefully.

Jamie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Hi I’ve been reading this forum for the last couple of months and I thought I would like to join in some of the discussions.
    I’m off work sick at the moment and when I was working I was always moaning that I did not have enough hours in the day to do things…now I’ve got all the time in the world to do things and guess what…I want to go back to work…typical really
    Anyway being at home is great but I miss the general chit chat around the water cooler. This seems like a friendly place so here I am.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, hello there!

My name's Ben and I'm a 25 Year Old ICT Technician.

I have a wide range of interests and have extensive experience with forums, albeit just gaming forums.

Love a good debate!!

Needed something to pass the time during those off days at work when nothing is happening at all, hoping to meet some new, friendly and also some not so friendly people, haha, love a bit of diversity!

Speak soon :)
    maz_anders wrote: »
    hello! :-)
    miss-bev wrote: »
    I'm new to the forum, any ideas what would be a popular forum for me? 18 and female.
    Only you know what interests you. I'm sure you'll find your feet soon & find threads to interest you. :)
    :DHello everyone I joined last night been reading the threads for a long time look forward to posting on here.I am a fan of films and crime shows football wrestling + rock music this is a great website with lots of great topics of interest.
    McTeagle wrote: »
    Hello all!

My name's Jamie, I'm 42 and based in London. I work for a record label on the Production side of things - ie the non-interesting bit.

I've primarily signed up for mobile phone advice, but I shall be poking my nose into other parts of the Forums once I've got my upgrade and finished moaning about how badly I've been ripped off.

I watched far more telly than was good for me when I only had five channels, and I've slackened off horribly since I've had the full Sky package for some ridiculous reason.

Viewing is largely sports-based, but I'm a sucker for NCIS and The Almighty Johnsons.

Looking forward to chatting and hopefully contributing usefully.

Jamie
    Hi I’ve been reading this forum for the last couple of months and I thought I would like to join in some of the discussions.
    I’m off work sick at the moment and when I was working I was always moaning that I did not have enough hours in the day to do things…now I’ve got all the time in the world to do things and guess what…I want to go back to work…typical really
    Anyway being at home is great but I miss the general chit chat around the water cooler. This seems like a friendly place so here I am.
    Hi guys, welcome to DS. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone! Long term lurker, finally decided to join in :-) Please be gentle with me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemma123 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Long term lurker, finally decided to join in :-) Please be gentle with me!
    Hi, welcome to DS. :P
  • thedarklord _thedarklord _ Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello everyone, (technically) new member here! Let's just say I'm a long time 'lurker' on DS :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone, (technically) new member here! Let's just say I'm a long time 'lurker' on DS :o

Me too! :)

I'm based in sunny Florida since 1987. I used to live in Thornton Heath, Surrey.

Hi DS! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OneLove68 wrote: »
    Me too! :)

I'm based in sunny Florida since 1987. I used to live in Thornton Heath, Surrey.

Hi DS! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone ,
    I'm Oliver , 25 years old marketing student
    Huge football fan
    I'm looking for tips, advices and apps
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hi all, another new one here :)

I'm from Essex, UK. love keeping up to date with whats new in the world of tech, gadgets and gaming. Always surfing the web and when I'm not, I'm usually off chasing ghosts or having a nice cold beverage down the local pub :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    The British Soap Awards 2013 want to hear from fans of Coronation Street, Doctors, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks.

We are looking for soap fans to talk on camera about their all time favourite soaps. Whether it's memorable moments, well loved characters, spectacular scenes, unforgettable storylines, gripping performances or famous quotes, we want to know all about it.

As well as this we want to hear about all your favourite British Soap Awards moments from the past 15 years in celebration of our Anniversary.

Filming will take place in London on Tuesday 7th May. We want to meet all sorts of people, from all over the UK, as long as you are a soap fan, apply now!

This is an unpaid opportunity but it will be fun!

Please contact joe.turner@itv.com or call 020 7157 3655
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Turner wrote: »
    The British Soap Awards 2013 want to hear from fans of Coronation Street, Doctors, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks.

We are looking for soap fans to talk on camera about their all time favourite soaps. Whether it's memorable moments, well loved characters, spectacular scenes, unforgettable storylines, gripping performances or famous quotes, we want to know all about it.

As well as this we want to hear about all your favourite British Soap Awards moments from the past 15 years in celebration of our Anniversary.

Filming will take place in London on Tuesday 7th May. We want to meet all sorts of people, from all over the UK, as long as you are a soap fan, apply now!

Please contact joe.turner@itv.com or call 020 7157 3655

Welcome to DS. You would be better posting this in the Soaps section.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=32
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oliverbu wrote: »
    Hi everyone ,
    I'm Oliver , 25 years old marketing student
    Huge football fan
    I'm looking for tips, advices and apps
    JammyJo wrote: »
    Hi all, another new one here :)

I'm from Essex, UK. love keeping up to date with whats new in the world of tech, gadgets and gaming. Always surfing the web and when I'm not, I'm usually off chasing ghosts or having a nice cold beverage down the local pub :)
    Joe_Turner wrote: »

Please contact joe.turner@itv.com

• Ruby_SparklesRuby_Sparkles Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I'm new, been having a look around and I've seen some really nice posts and also some quite aggressive posts too, I'm a bit scared to post :eek::p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Hello! I'm new too, long time lurker and thought it high time I joined in :).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm new, been having a look around and I've seen some really nice posts and also some quite aggressive posts too, I'm a bit scared to post :eek::p
    Hello everyone!
    Hello! I'm new too, long time lurker and thought it high time I joined in :).

• Ruby_SparklesRuby_Sparkles Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    thx Scots
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Hi everyone, happy to be part of this forum and looking forward to getting to know and disgusing with you all :D